• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Zeroing City V.4 - New version of Dukes

Started by Uzil, January 31, 2011, 01:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noahclem

Outstanding update again  &apls

And welcome to the Best Sellers!  :party:

rooker1

A big congrats for making it into The Best Sellers section.....a very well deserved move.

Robin  &apls
Call me Robin, please.

eldaldo

I really love your style.  Your neighborhoods are so expansive and massive.  I can never get such large regions of residential without them complaining about commute times.
I have a question.  I noticed in one of your earlier posts you modified the size of your region.  how did you do this in an already created and built on region?  I was trying to do this to my region by just modifying the size of the config in paint, but I couldn't get it to work in the left or western side of the map without having issues.  Perhaps a Silly question but I saw you do that and was impressed.

Ol.S / Benoit

Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

supremec

There is a lot of trees, that's really nice and beautiful  &apls  &apls
Click on the banner to see my BATs

benedict

Excellent suburbs. What patience to achieve them!
Click on the banner to celebrate!

Uzil

Thanks for your comments, it's a honnor for me and my city being in the best sellers.

QuoteThe north of Broker, the end of individual houses out of sight and the  Le nord de Broker, la fin des maisons individuelles à perte de vue et the beginning of dilapidated buildings mixed with converting old factories, it is the beginning of trouble for the police too.
Between two gun shops, you might find a restaurant that you will stall the stomach with a share of apple pie, and if you shop you will find a not hazardous to health.

(All the pictures are available on high definition, click on).

art128

Excellent update. All these W2W looks fantastic. I like what you did with the interchange. It's jut a shame the train length doesn't match the length of the stations.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

supremec

A really nice update, evidently  &apls  &apls
I don't know why, but I'm not so fan of your RHW interchange...
Click on the banner to see my BATs

RickD

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Uzil

Quote from: art128 on July 05, 2012, 06:41:13 AM
It's jut a shame the train length doesn't match the length of the stations.

You are absolutely right, but my rail is overused.

QuoteBuilt in 1919 by Augustus Jartholdi, designer genius of the British Empire, it culminates at 93m height in front of the quay Algonquin. It symbolizes the right chords British-Zeroyer at the end of World War I, despite the deep laceration of the British government be forced to grant independence to the city, and stay one of the freest in the world. The name comes from the chief engineer of the work which almost choked the eve of his inauguration because of uncontrollable laughter, but Miss Hilarity shows a broad smile on his face.

QuoteThe south of Broker, the end of the jungle.... or almost.
This place of the district is less poor of the rest of Broker, because the presence of Park Meadows increased the price of land,
not to mention Franklin channel with an interesting biodiversity ranging from glowfish to trash bags still warm.

(All the pictures are available on high definition, click on).

nbvc

Jeroentje

I love the use of the elevated-on-road rail. Did You make pieces by yourself?? for example the bridgepieces?

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Aaron Graham

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

apeguy

Excellent city, very gritty and urban. I also really like Happiness Island and the large park. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

Schulmanator

Impressive... this is well done. Looks good day or night!  &apls
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

RickD

I am always fascinated by your pictures and the dense development with the freeways and rails through it.  &apls
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Framly

Great prictures! The Island looks very unique :)

The US-W2W looks amazing ;)

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

Uzil

Many thanks for your comments  :D

Here is a new video of my city, take a moment for watch it :

http://www.youtube.com/v/4e56q9ZjXjE