• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Shushtrepistaz (Update 38 | Das'gotn 5.0)

Started by netmod, September 26, 2010, 12:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

netmod

Sad News: Das'gotn the city's file is corrupted and I had to delete it.

Good News: Pictures of the new one coming

Better News: Teasers!
mooooooooooooooooo...

Tomas Neto

Nice teaser!!!  :thumbsup:
Happy new year!!!

serebii666

Happy new yoar and great alternate history! &apls
"If Kyle has 3 apples and is shorter that John who has 7 and if John is taller than Jenny who just graduated from Harvard, how old is Karen?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

netmod

Thanks guys, due to school I have been less active here is a picture to calm yourselves  ;)

A full update will come soon

Its new Das'gotn
mooooooooooooooooo...

ldvger

Good looking region and cities, Netmod, keep up the good work (but only after the schoolwork is done, of course!).

Two things really struck me:  1.)  How did you get those gorgeous street trees to grow?  They are really very lovely.

and 2.)  I really like your grassy, terraced river banks in the city areas, where did you get those?

Lora/LD

netmod

Quote from: ldvger on January 10, 2011, 09:10:39 PM
Good looking region and cities, Netmod, keep up the good work (but only after the schoolwork is done, of course!).

Two things really struck me:  1.)  How did you get those gorgeous street trees to grow?  They are really very lovely.

and 2.)  I really like your grassy, terraced river banks in the city areas, where did you get those?

Lora/LD

1) Thank you, but those are actually props from lots nearby the roads (most of them are PEG Tree props)

2) Thank you, I believe this is what you are looking for: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=168

mooooooooooooooooo...

ldvger

Netmod-

I don't mean to be a scare-monger, but did you know that many of Peg's stuff have been linked to Prop Pox?  This is not to say that his props CAUSE prop pox, just to let you know you may want to look on the forums both here and over at Simtropolis for threads concerned with Prop Pox and learn more about it, and how to avoid it.  You may also want to go the Peg's site and read his side of the story re: Prop Pox.  I love Peg's stuff, he does a great job of creating very beautifully detailed plop lots, but some of his stuff does seem to be linked with occurance of Prop Pox and most of his files that are so linked have been identified.  Others are "safe" and don't seem to creates problems.  Myself, I have removed the known problem files from my plug-ins folder, and kept the "safe" ones.  You might want to think about doing the same thing, because if Prop Pox occurs in a city tile, it cannot be "cured" except by removing the city tile from your region and recreating the entire city tile from a non-poxed back-up.  Always back up your files!

Lora/LD

FrankU

Hi Lora,

As far as I know there is just exactly one prop by PEG that is related to Prop Pox, and that is the beach umbrella prop. It can be found in his beach lots set. To be exact in this file: PEG-OWW2_BDK_RESOURCE.DAT

So I did not include this file in my plugins for the last two years. I suffered from Prop Pox anyway, so there is more going on, but there are no more props identified.

netmod

Thank you for the concern and I have cleaned my plugins a while ago also, a new update coming this sunday*

subject to change

mooooooooooooooooo...

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Kcrimsonsim

that DT looks like it should have Coruscant ships streaming by on invisible roads at breakneck speeds!
Skin that smokewagon and see what happens!

Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

River City!

netmod

More Pics :)

mooooooooooooooooo...

Battlecat

That is a beautifully colorful urban core.  Love the night shots!

RickD

The skyscrapers are so colorful at night. Looks beautiful.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

netmod

We will now go to a small island off of Shushtrepistaz called Uroboria

Uroboria, is split into north and south, both with diverse cultures (It is also run by to different people, I do the south)

Now here is its main city in all its glory

City View of Jeakei

View of the hillside apartments

Middle District

Suburbs

Buisness
mooooooooooooooooo...

eldaldo

I like your cities!  Very nice.

You should put a beach or boardwalk on the shore in Jeakei.  I think it would look really cool. 

Terring7

The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

netmod

Foggy today
mooooooooooooooooo...

rooker1

Some very interesting pics. 
I would suggest that you leave at least one line space in between your pics, it makes it easier to look at.  ;) Other than that, what a pleasure.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Terring7

The Choice is Ours
---