• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your ... NAM jigsaw puzzle!

Started by Nardo69, September 02, 2010, 11:18:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nardo69

After hours of work and several CTDs I finally made up the following layout. It was like doing a jigsaw puzzle with NAM puzzlepieces of different kind.

Unlike a "normal" puzzle pieces here the sequence of laying was crucial and - a "normal" jigsaw puzzle won't crash to (the) desk('s )top ...  :-[

So - where are YOUR NAM jigsaws?

Andreas

Solving puzzles is fun. Certainly looks creative! ;)

What about this solution? Needs one more tile between the highway and the FLUPs, but I guess you could change the layout of the railway tracks a bit.

Andreas

Terring7

So this is why tram underpasses are so important ;D ;D

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

samerton

Great! A new thread! Nice 'jigsaws' all!

Nardo69

I couldn't find sleep so I puzzled around with the NAM a little bit.

Especially as there was that corner with the bridges and the ElRail crossing the GLR or is it a GLR crossing another on on an overpass?

Anyway here are the results - of the kind "looks plain straight simple ... but":  :satisfied:

Have fun!

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

PS: The other shore looks ... is ... well ... at least I found a solution there ....  $%Grinno$%

mightygoose

nice thread concept.... when i was back at school i used to jigsaw puzzle networks together into pre defined shapes... ie draw a shape made of x number of squares and see how many networks i could run through it. this was all done on squared paper.... in lesson...... because i couldnt play sc4 during school hours XDXD
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....