• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albus of Garaway

Wow, what a gorgeous set of images there, David! The water looks so nice and blue. It's a very common scene around where I live. I think that's why I love your "Shameless Eye Candy" (Am I the only one that still remembers when you called it that?!), because it brings me back to when I was on my way home from school that day, or heading to the Lake early that morning and I had seen that same scene on you picture, but in real life. And to top everything off, you revolutionize roads, rail, farms, small streams, and so much more. I officially name you MVP of the SC4 community, David...that is, if I could do that, ha ha!

Hope you're doing well, and just thought I'd stop in and say hi.

-Jason

P.S. I'm going to say February 27th 11:00am Alaska Standard Time. :)

Jmouse

David, those scenes are so beautiful it almost hurts to look at them! Truly you are a master. Thanks for sharing the wealth.

Later...
Joan

bakerton

David, Awesome job my Alaskan friend. My guess is March 3rd, 2009 at Midnight (12:00 AM) Alaska Standard Time [3:00AM Central Standard Time].
JKB
beam me up.... please!
I am the lurker that hides in all the corners and you can't get me out. You may try, but you can't.Please call me Jon or Jonathan.

thundercrack83

Quote from: Jmouse on February 19, 2009, 08:12:32 PM
David, those scenes are so beautiful it almost hurts to look at them! Truly you are a master. Thanks for sharing the wealth.

Later...
Joan

I think Joan said it best! Excellent stuff, David!

Oh, and my guess is: March 2 at 21:38 AST.

Take care, my friend!

Dustin

dedgren

I finished up the last of the SAM wide radius curves needed for 3RR collaboration tonight, and will make these into puzzle pieces in the Rural Roads menu tomorrow.  This, along with an end-of-the month surprise, will let me completely update the quads to include all the great transit strides we've seen over the past year.

March 1 (give or take a day or two) will see us fully back in Three Rivers Region, where we have a lot of catching up to do.

Here's the Quarter-Million Page View Contest guesses so far.

[tabular type=4]
[row]   [data colspan=2]
Contest Entries
[/data]    [/row]
[row]   [data]
Nic
[/data]    [data]
Date and Time for 250K
[/data]    [/row]
[row]   [data]   CCFC   [/data]    [data]   February 25, 15:30 AST   [/data]    [/row]
[row]   [data]   metarvo   [/data]    [data]   February 26, 20:00 AST   [/data]    [/row]
[row]   [data]   Albus of Garaway   [/data]    [data]   February 27, 11:00 AST   [/data]    [/row]
[row]   [data]   io_bg   [/data]    [data]   February 28, 00:01 AST   [/data]    [/row]
[row]   [data]   LE0   [/data]    [data]   February 28, 00:01 AST   [/data]    [/row]
[row]   [data]   FrankU   [/data]    [data]   March 1, 9:14:36 AST   [/data]    [/row]
[row]   [data]   kimcar   [/data]    [data]   March 1, 10:00 AST   [/data]    [/row]
[row]   [data]   Korot   [/data]    [data]   March 1, 10:00 AST   [/data]    [/row]
[row]   [data]   TheTeaCat   [/data]    [data]   March 2, 15:00 AST   [/data]    [/row]
[row]   [data]   Sheep49   [/data]    [data]   March 1, 17:00 AST   [/data]    [/row]
[row]   [data]   girlfromverona   [/data]    [data]   March 2, 16:00 AST   [/data]    [/row]
[row]   [data]   thundercrack83   [/data]    [data]   March 2, 21:38 AST   [/data]    [/row]
[row]   [data]   sithlrd98   [/data]    [data]   March 3, 15:00 AST   [/data]    [/row]
[row]   [data]   bakerton   [/data]    [data]   March 3, 24:00 AST   [/data]    [/row]
[/tabular]

I'm sure we'll see lots more before it's all over.  I'll be PMing my guess to Dustin (thundercrack83)- he'll keep me honest.

G'night!

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Pat

David looking real great there and BTW I just noticed your signature about 3/12/09 hmmm sweeetneess!!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Alfred.Jones

Sim City 4 Devotion

thundercrack83

March 1 (give or take a day or two) will see us fully back in Three Rivers Region, where we have a lot of catching up to do.

Best news I've heard in a while! I'm counting the hours until March 1, David!

Dustin

girlfromverona

I can't wait to get my hands on those SAM curves! Awesome work there, David.  &apls

threestooges

Splendid news on the curves, and all the other bits and pieces. Good to hear that the quads are getting ready too. As for the surprise... well, I think I know what it might be, but time will tell. Speaking of time, put me down for March 1st at high noon (12:00 AST) for when we'll hit the 250,000th view if it's not already taken. Hope all is well with you and your family.
-Matt

art128

David, this is sooo awesome my friend, you're doing an excellent job there !  &apls &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

toxicpiano

I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

io_bg

Amazing work on these curves!  &apls I wonder what's the next thing you'll do. ;)
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

BarbarossaS

Fabulous work on the fences and culverts. They're a great addition to my rural cities  :) :thumbsup:

As for my new guess: I think you'll hit the landmark of 250k views on March 2 at 14:23 PM

pvarcoe

As for 250k page views, my guess would be March 1st at 9:30 AST

Dark_Jedi06

Oh my goodness!! :D Those are quite simply astounding. :satisfied:
...this space to be filled soon...

Battlecat

Curses!  I'm not going to get a chance to try out those fences for at least another two days!  Darn real life stuff.   :)  Those wide radius SAM curves are going to be awesome, can't wait to seen the finished products! 

As for the contest:  I'm going with February 28th at 12:00 Noon AST. 

LE0

A question about the ploppable fences, can they go on slopes?

Cant wait for the suprise  :P
Leoland coming Spring 2009

catty

I'm having my bathroom replaced at the moment so not living at home and no internet access where I am staying, so have popped home to see how the building work is going, but more importantly catch up with my favourite place.

love the culverts especially  ;D

Cathy
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

Ryan B.

Surprises abound in the region of the Three Rivers.  I can't wait!

Speaking of culverts, I wonder if it's possible for a road to go under a custom-created canal set?  I ask because . . .

A ten minute drive from my house sits the only road to go under the Erie Canal.  The road's name:  Culvert Road.

Here's a picture:

Honking the horn is fun in there.  ;)  :D