• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krbe

Yes, curved railtracks and no one told me ()sad()

However, as time now (usually) only permits only exam prep, exams and work until the autumn, it's not that bad :P Good to see that there I can follow the development over here tough.

bat

Great new pictures there! And that with the rails is also nice, David!

mightygoose

fantastic work there my friend.

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

dedgren

If my computer glitched up right now...

...I guess I'd be inconsolable.  Guess what I've been doing all day?

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

thundercrack83

Good heavens, David!

In addition to being a master, you're also a machine! Your tireless work is commendable, admirable, and other "-ables" as well, not to mention an "-ible," too--incredible!

Thank you very much for your work, my friend! You're a pillar of this community!

Dustin

Pat

David that is just insanity at its best!!!  &apls

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

threestooges

Yay for alpha maps. Looks like quite a bit of work there (as noted by the inconsolable remark), but from the sound of things it went off well. Excellent work.
-Matt

newsimaddict

oh...my...goodness. after all the pages in ST and 180 pages here, i've finally caught up to present day conversation and i just had to say i'm gobsmacked. great detail on all the picture everybody. the farm fences are my favourite...and what with the 'farr' and rail, this forum has opened up my eyes to so many ways of playing. congrats for all involved with this tremendous CJ / novel and those who have followed it along the way. Reading the 2 CJs over say 2 weeks has been nothing short of humurous and yet educational. hmmm.

luv ya work.

EDIT: Yet another great first time post on SC4D by a new 3RR Regular (anyone- for those singing along- who has ever posted here or at 3RR-ST at least once).  My friend, thanks so much for the kind words- we are glad to have you on board.  A question, though.  I lost my car keys back around page 43 over at ST- did you see them there as you passed through?  Anyway, just kidding- thanks again. -DE

BigSlark

Looking great, David. I can't wait to see these in game...

Cheers,
Kevin

bat

Nice there again, David!!! Looks great! And 79919 views!

superhands

so what are we going to call this little project david? the FARTN?  Fractional Angular Rail Transit Network

dave :P

EDITdave, whatever we call it, it's been a gas working on it! -DE

Pat

LoL that is so not right there Dave  :D

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Ennedi

My stupidity is sometimes really unbelievable.
Why I don't visit 3RR more often?  ()what() $%Grinno$%

Could I test these nice tortuous roads too?... :D
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

dedgren

...almost the home stretch...

About 7:00 a.m. AST (GMT-9) some unsung 3RR Regular* pushed us past 80K page views.  That's a little over 30,000 since the first of the year, and compares with 48,000 during 3RR's entire first year (2007, actually plus 10 days in 2006) at SC4D.  This is one great SC4 site and you are the best folks in the SC4 world.  Thank you for participating at so many different levels in our little enterprise.

Adam (Ennedi), a small cyber-package wrapped in plain-brown paper shall soon arrive in your email box.  Enjoy!

Later.

David

*  And what's a 3RR Regular, one might ask?  Why, anyone who has ever posted here on 3RR or over at 3RR-ST at least once, of course.

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Diggis

Quote from: dedgren on May 16, 2008, 09:10:33 AM
Adam (Ennedi), a small cyber-package wrapped in plain-brown paper shall soon arrive in your email box.  Enjoy!

Noooo, not another brown box!

Great work on these David. ;D

BigSlark

WANT!

;D

Can't wait to see these bad boys in game!

Cheers,
Kevin

dedgren

Sometimes, words fail...

That's the "game," uh... texture on the right, in case you might have been confused.

I've got some mis-aligned ties to correct, some color adjustment to play with and this one will be ready for Alex (Tarkus) or Memo to make into a puzzle piece.  The others aren't FARR behind.

Later.

...hey, I gotta go to work...

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

thundercrack83

I am glued to the edge of my seat here, David!

Excellent work!

Ryan B.

I'm gonna need to pick my jaw up off the floor after that one, David.  Nice work!

Nardo69

BRB - need to look for my jaws ...