• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Royal Gansbaai Kingdoms - The End; A New Revolution

Started by marsh, May 12, 2010, 04:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skimbo

I had to stop y here again as well and I must say: You've arrived at a point wheremost of us think you've reached the maximum but your style still improves  :thumbsup:
The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

marsh

peter007, Tomas Neto, i_love_lamp, Utvaw, kelis, Kergelen, nedalezz, kwakelaar, rooker1, Framley, Skimbo: Thank you all!  ;D

noahclemn: Yes. The RHW has more flexibility than OWR's. Smooth curves are nice. :P And since you asked...  ::) Click meh. An older picture of the Highway loop.

nbvc: Photoshopped. I would not have made it so obvious but that water was brown and I already took the pictures. So I didn't want to re-do it just to switch out the water mod. :P

art128: I see. I spent a lot of time on the airport and I didn't want to spend any more...  :D

Exla357: They are about half-way down this page - Linkie

kaylacey: Those are not them. They are different (link above) but thanks for the help. :)

976: I am using Heblem's Yucatan terrain mod (STEX) And Dogfights water mod(s) (STEX & LEX, just search "Dogfight"). Although those are somewhat photoshopped.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

So I left Nouadhibou... however a new desert city in Gansbaai will be made.  ()stsfd() Enjoy this teaser for now.

Also, if you want more behind the scense stuff. Check out this thread. (Scroll down for recent things ;))

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

noahclem

Beautiful picture! Those textures Kodlovog found look great there (I've been visiting your swamp regularly ;) )

Thanks for sending me the other picture, great layout!

peter007

Very nice beach mod.
I would use it in a heartbeat.

(if I would play with simcity 4 instead of 3Ds MAX)

-Ernst

Exla357

HEY! I saw that in your swamp! Great job as always marsh!

marsh

sumwonyuno

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Skimbo

I like this detailed beach (forest?) and the good photo editing and design at the airline commercial =)
The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

canyonjumper

Love the ad marsh, looks great!

Your friend,
                             Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

bat

The picture of the beach is beautiful!
The shot of the airplane is nice, too.
Looking forward to more...

peter007

Awesome photoshopping.
The colours are perfect.
When do you have your next update?

-Ernst

marsh

Replies-
kelis, noahclem, peter007, Exla357, somwonyuno, kelis[2], Skimbo, canyonjumper, bat & peter007[2]: Thank you all.

All: I'm currently working on the update. It's taking a while since it's.... well a new city. Not just one little portion of land like many other updates. So stay patient. ;)

marsh

...I'm getting shipped off tomorrow. To war. The country is fighting in the largest war in the history of Andonia. I was drafted yesterday, notified by a knock on my door. Luckily I already know how to shoot from my dad while hunting. I'll be better off than others. The Duke ordered for as many people to be sent out as possible. Many without any training whatsoever. Five Million already sent out. Everyone getting packed onto ships, to be sent out tomorrow.

When I got to the docks the Warships where lined up at the docks ready to go. Families saying bye to their relatives being shipped off. Everyone had someone to say goodbye to. Except me. All my friends already drafted. I had no one.

As we shipped off I looked back on the city. Remembering the times I had there. I don't know whether it was good, or bad, that I was leaving. At the moment though, I was happy I was leaving. Goodbye Serindriea. It may possibly be forever.

greckman

Marsh, those pictures are awesome as always. That story is very sad.
CLICK to see my MD on SC4D: Towncrafter's World - The Cities and Towns of greckman

Framly

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

peter007

Amazing update. The peoples on the ship are great photoshopped.
(It's only a shame that I can still see them photoshopped.)

-Ernst

TekindusT

Given that I can't comment on ST; I have to do it here...

Every Serendreia update is a shot of depression for me, and this one is no exception. And if it wasn't enough with the pics, you even add that sad story... Thanks for giving us the opportunity of enjoying this CJ.

kelis

Just Awesome  &apls &apls I like these pics my friend, great photoshopped and work, You're a great Simcity Player

&apls &apls &apls &apls
.