• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Royal Gansbaai Kingdoms - The End; A New Revolution

Started by marsh, May 12, 2010, 04:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

Now there is some original ideas and well thought out work. 
I loved it as well!!  We can always count on something special from you!!

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

rushman5

This is so awesome. As much as I love the accurate creation of cities, the demise always seems to be way cooler.  maybe im just slightly demented.  its most likely, however, the awesomeness possessed in these pictures

Dantes

The Desert Storm looks great. The many ideas in the pictures here are great. I just love it. 

marsh

peter007, Ciuu96, apeguy, noahclem, Simcitler, bat, Kergelen, sc-4, sumwonyuno, Evillions, Reikhardt, rooker1, Tomas Neto, rushman5 & Dantes: Thank you all!  :)

travismkking: Yes it is the same region. It just looks very different from last time. ;)

nedalezz: Thanks. Although this was in a way my way of leaving it. I've have not had as much fun with it recently. Although you can look forward to the next region I will create. ;)

Well more play with modding. I was curious, so I used Orange_o_'s sand textures and made a beach mod. It is really beautiful. There is actually detail in the sand rather than it being flat.

Here is the beach with no MM plops at all. Not photoshopped either.

sumwonyuno

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

peter007

Yeah It looks fine.
Orange makes good things and you can see that

noahclem

Wow, beautiful work Marsh! The mod is fantastic and combined with your design makes wonderful beach pictures. I think I'll try to replicate your mod (unless you plan on sharing  $%Grinno$% ). Looking forward to more!

Terring7

Nice beach, reminds me the beaches in Zakynthos (ÆÜêõíèïò, island in Greece) :)
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

RickD

The beach looks fantastic. Will it be available for download?
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

art128

I can't find any words to describe how was the two last updates, Marsh ! The abandoned city in the sand was just incredible ! &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Nanami

ooo..eekk :o I know how hard your work to create em. it's pretty realistic, really nice work! :thumbsup:
I wonder where to download that beach textures and trees.. ()what() I would like to have em too..

Tomas Neto

Fantastic update my friend!!! Very nice!!!

Reikhardt

Fantastic! If only I had your patience to play around with the terrains like you!

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Yan077

All that sand... I don't believe it, your last update is ...something so incredible  :o

&apls &apls &apls

Excellent beach mod, the Orange's texture is perfect   :thumbsup:

apeguy

That's perfect for what I need right now, is it compatible with tesiru's limitless beach mod? ;)

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

marsh

marsh

Well today I finished something. It is a massive mosaic, and I think it came out very well.

It is of the city of Al Aauim, (yes back to there :P) spanning almost the entire city tile.
enjoy. :)

kodlovag

Visit my MD, welcome to Archipelago