• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Royal Gansbaai Kingdoms - The End; A New Revolution

Started by marsh, May 12, 2010, 04:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turtle

Fantastic work on those scenes. Badsim hit the nail on the head with the empty space/extremely detailed space comment. It gives a very realistic look.
May I ask what are those stones you've plopped along the river?
My name is Thomas...

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

ecoba

Simply gorgeous !  :o

I agree with Cédric about how, there seems to so much open space, yet so many details. The area is just stunning, and also very realistic (or as close as you can get  ;) )

Ethan

noahclem

What a great new direction to take in the game!  &apls &apls  Your new town lives up the expectations you set in the photo competition  :thumbsup:

marsh

For anyone interested, I've added a Table of Contents on the first page.  ;)

Ciuu96

Wow, this is just amazing, your pictures just made me sing (and now listen to) the "Good, Bad and Ugly" theme while looking at them, the feeling in that song is just like in your pictures. Absolutely amazing, if that would be RL, I would buy tickets to there immidiately! (if I had the money, of course :D)
Has it really been almost 2 years?
Must return. :)

Albus of Garaway

Once again, your photos blow me away. I honestly cannot believe how beautifully natural your landscapes are. I bow down.

Jason

Skimbo

The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

marsh

Replies:

RickD, Badsim, Girafe, ecoba, noahclem, Albus of Garaway & Skimbo: Thank you all!  ;D

turtle: Those are by nbvc found here;)

Ciuu96: You can't exactly get on a plane to the late 1800's...  :D

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just doing some terrain work. If any of you are interested, you can see what I'm donig in the projects board. >>Here<<

;D

,marsh

Ninevah

All these pictures are simply awesome - from the skyscrapers to the dusty village. Awesome!

kelis

Your last update is amazing my friend ! I love that west ambient, those pics remenber me the game " Red dead Redemption "
Veri nice and keep up the good work  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Tomas Neto

Wow..., another great and fantastic update!!! A W E S O M E !!!   &apls &apls &apls

sumwonyuno

Wow!  Barren landscapes are fairly common in mayor diaries because they haven't been "worked" on yet.  You've done an excellent job at a realistic intended barren landscape!   &apls  It looks so real!

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

marsh

Replies:

Ninevah, kelis, Tomas Neto &sumwonyuno: Thank you all!  :)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just some more of me having fun with photoshop.  :P  I hope you like.

,marsh

Yan077

Forgot your last update...  a real shame  :-[

This is just amazing, I don't know what to say anymore...

&apls &apls &apls  &apls  &apls

marsh

Thank you yan.  ;D
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Not Lake Garcener... but a small Alpine lake up near the tree line.  :)

,marsh

Utvaw

Fantastic! I love the reflection in the alpine lake and I must say those shorelines on Lake Garcener are probably some of the best I have ever seen.  Perhaps you should do a tutorial on them. ;)

peter007

ManuelR

Wow I have missed some updates. I just love you Wild-West style. You're really a genious when it comes to rebuilding nature. One question: Where did you get these flat little grey stones, I can't remember seeing them somewhere else up to now?

penguin007

Beautiful nature shots there the creeks look really realistic

Will