• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Royal Gansbaai Kingdoms - The End; A New Revolution

Started by marsh, May 12, 2010, 04:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

This Oasis equal to Suplado's works, excellent work !
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

marsh

Thank you nbvc, peter007, ecoba, Haljackey, Tomas Neto, & art 128!  ;D

travismking: It's this terrain mod. http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=20589  :thumbsup:

So... I ant to do one more thing before the end of my OSITM. I don't have really anything, So this is a bit of a random stuffs.  :P

So here is the current regional shot of Nouadhibou.

And here is a 6,397x3,453 sized veiw of It.

Do you know now what that mystery teaser was???  %wrd

Click >>>> http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/7834/nouadhibou.jpg

Secondly, Gansbaai Has a new flag. A big thank you to 2b2gbi from COFR for making it for me!  ;D

Lastly.... I am introducing a new city to the Gansbaai Kingdoms. The City of Lemsid. It sits in between Zukuraai and Al Aauim. The savanna city atracts nomads from all over the Sahara to it's bazaars.

Thank you all for a great OSITM!

Also.....

200 REPLIES!!!!!
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

kwakelaar

Nice to see you are still going strong, a lot of new updates since my last visit and a lot of interesting things to look at.

Tomas Neto

Yeah my friend, a fantastic month, here in your MD!!! Congratulations by more this nice update, and by all the previous updates!!!   &apls &apls

io_bg

I can agree it was an amazing month! The last update is no exception! The region shot is just awesome. Which map are you using? ::)
(Im)Patiently looking forward to more! :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

art128

Holy C*** this region view is more than amazing ! 2b2gbi for sure did a nice job with that flag, looks quite good. Also nice work with the two pictures from the city, I "fell in love" with the first one.

Take care,
-Arthur :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

marsh

Well, the last few hours of OSITM. I'd like to thank every one for commenting and/or lurking, and also for 200 comments on SC4D & CSG forums, and over 300 on ST!
I couldn't have got'n to 23 updates without all your help and support! I hope to see everyone back in the Best Sellers Section
;D

also all have a,

%$payas)( Happy Halloween! %$payas)(
,marsh  :satisfied:

i_love_lamp

KANFOPA @%#@^ LGNDFNI %$OUIOahG%%$OPKLAPP #P5W45UY BSAGR$$^T#$ZE5Y Q4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Translation: Thats amazing!)

travismking

marsh

Replies

kwakelaar, Tomas Neto, art128, i_love_lamp, & travismking: Thank you all!  ;D

Quote from: io_bg on October 31, 2010, 06:39:42 AM
I can agree it was an amazing month! The last update is no exception! The region shot is just awesome. Which map are you using? ::)
(Im)Patiently looking forward to more! :thumbsup:

Thank you! Here is the map >>> http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=23747
It's Bunbury by Drunkapple/Dobdriver

Lemsid is a small city on the coast of the atlantic, North of Zukuraai; hence the similar climates. Originally a small bazaar on the savanna, It has grown to be a large city atop the marshland the bazaar was originally located.

Lemsid (was) a growing commercial epicenter in the 90's, but since recently much growth has stopped...

...The newest growth being a small condo development to the SW of the city.

Around the northern and western parts of the city there are many farms. Mostly pastures for animals. The land here is very fertile from the summer rains, and the grasses flourish most of the year, while the swamps dry up other times.

Lemsid is situated on the edge of a large marsh, as well as several rivers and the ocean. The warm air which comes from the mountains often creates huge dense fog banks which blanket the entire coast.  For this reason the city has been hesitant to build an airport for itself.

I leave off with a large mosaic. Hope you all enjoyed!   :thumbsup:

kodlovag

Visit my MD, welcome to Archipelago

RickD

Marsh, I am sorry. I tried to find the appropriate words to describe the awesomness of your pictures. I could not find any.  :( So let me just say: This is awesome.  ;D
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

cubby420

You need to stop. I'm gonna stroke out or have a seizure if I absorb any more awesomeness.

i_love_lamp

peter007

Wow love your MD marsh

just great how you can make those cities  :P

Tomas Neto

WOW...!!! Fantastic mosaics, my friend!!! Really a great work!!! Amazing city!!!  &apls &apls &apls

Nardo69

:o

Jesus.

Why did I have a look in here?

Oh boy. Am I gald not to built in a desert. I might have compared my style with you. Not a good idea ...  :-[

Take care - and don't forget to make backups!

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

marsh

kodlovag: Thank you!

RickD: Thanks!

cubby420: lol, thanks!

i_love_lamp: Thanks!

peter007: Thank you!

Tomas Neto: Thanks!

Nardo: Lol thanks! And don't worry I do.  ;)