• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Royal Gansbaai Kingdoms - The End; A New Revolution

Started by marsh, May 12, 2010, 04:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sumwonyuno

Heh, I like the goat picture  :P, I don't like the poaching. &cry2

I hope the place just won't be so overrun with buildings it turns into an unrealistic skyscraper forest.

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

Tomas Neto

Nanami

marsh

Its my birthday tommorow! As my treat to you all, I'm workin on 3 updates. One for Zukuraai, one for an ALL NEW Kingdom of the Gansbaai Kingdoms, and also one on my other journal, The Travels of Robert Guerra, my atemts at a completly CCfree city. All maxis.  :o

If your interested, that cj is posted on ST and also the CSG forums

CSGF- http://www.csgdesign.com.au/CSGf/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=626&p=11214#p11730

ST- http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=toc&id=1547

Hope You all enjoy!

And Have some Cake!

&dance

i_love_lamp

Happy Birthday! Feliz Cumpleanos! Joyeux Aniversaire! And in every other language known to man and monkeys!
By the way, where'd you get that building with the circular windows on the freeway?

marsh

Replies

Quote from: nbvc on June 12, 2010, 10:24:43 AM
Nice update. I like the beach. :thumbsup:

Thank you :)

Quote from: Cidwm on June 12, 2010, 12:05:46 PM
I like the Al Adjidaai Strip development that is going up.

Nice update.  :thumbsup:

Thank you. Zukuraai is growing fast now.  ;)

Quote from: RickD on June 12, 2010, 02:53:05 PM
Cool new development. I love the Al Adjidaai Strip.  :)

Thank you  :)

Quote from: io_bg on June 15, 2010, 11:23:09 PM
Great job on the last update, I really like the newly built residential towers and the beach! :thumbsup:

Thank you. Im gonna try and make better beaches in the future. With 5 star hotels and res. skyscrapers. ;) (That may not always be good :P )

Quote from: greckman on June 16, 2010, 04:32:08 AM
Another nice update mr marsh.  :thumbsup: I really like how the old and new are blending together at this stage in the growth of your city. Such a nice contrast.

Thank you greck. Im glad you like it.  ()stsfd()

Quote from: sumwonyuno on June 18, 2010, 09:02:25 PM
Heh, I like the goat picture  :P, I don't like the poaching. &cry2

I hope the place just won't be so overrun with buildings it turns into an unrealistic skyscraper forest.

Dont worry, it wont. Ill keep balance.  ;)

Also, yea i dont like poaching either.  :( I dont know how people can kill harmless animals for no reason.

Quote from: Tomas Neto on June 20, 2010, 05:30:31 AM
Fantastic update, very nice work my friend!!!

Quote from: 976 on June 20, 2010, 08:02:29 AM
Great update!

Thanx!  :)

Quote from: i_love_lamp on June 20, 2010, 08:05:54 PM
Happy Birthday! Feliz Cumpleanos! Joyeux Aniversaire! And in every other language known to man and monkeys!
By the way, where'd you get that building with the circular windows on the freeway?

Thank you very much ;) Ill PM you the link.

Quote from: Tomas Neto on June 21, 2010, 08:02:31 PM
Happy birthday!!!  :thumbsup:

Zukuraai International, or ZIA, is the first airport built to service the city of Zukuraai. The airport is small, but is mostly for regional service. Most people coming in Internationaly go to Al Aaium, then get onto a DC-9 or ATR to Zukuraai. ZIA has 31 gates, about half are used for flights around Africa.

ZIA has 3 runways. 2 are for commercial flights, and one is for cargo planes and private jets.

The runways were designed for 2-way traffic. This makes the runways more effiient, and able to handle more planes on a better scedual.
(I dont know if any runways in real life are made like this, thats just kinda how this one ended up.  :|  )

_
     There are 3 terminals at Zukuraai International. Terminal A consists of all International Flights, with flights to Abu Dhabi, Rio De Jenario, Paris, and others.
Terminal B has 3 gates for more International Flights, and others to divers places such as Spain and Porugal, Cairo, Tunis, and other North African Cities.
Terminal C has Flights to South African Cities Like Lagos Nigeria, Cote D'Ivoire, Mali, Niger, and also to the Canary Islands. (part of the Gansbaai Kingdoms)
The Regional Flights Terminal, also known as terminal R. is for short Distansce flights, mostly for flights within the Gansbaai Kingdoms. Its not a terminal, it mostly just consists of walkays to parked ATR-42's.

The Airports International Terminal was given its own entrance.

A part of the terminal was built over the taxiway. It could of been built under the taxiway, but the enginerrs thought this would be cooler.

The Eurasian Multinational Group, or EMG, has a minor Headquarters at the Airport. EMG helped enginerr the cargo terminal of the airport, and also is fully constructing the Central Gansbaai Railroad.

The cargo terminal for Zukuraai Int. is pretty small. The third runway for the airport is here. Cargo Planes and also Private Jets land here. Ther is also an acces taxiway from the commercial terminals.

greckman

CLICK to see my MD on SC4D: Towncrafter's World - The Cities and Towns of greckman

Myself.or.?

Yeap, very well done  :thumbsup:.
Just wish somebody would finally LOT a couple of Airports to plop around for ignorant folks like me (know how to use an Airport, but couldn't build one if my life depended on it  &mmm).

:-\
The new SimCity4 Multiplayer. Interactive and in Multicolor.

http://www.simcitymultiplayer.com/forum.php
Join the Game NOW. Become a part of the Future.

RickD

Wow, very good. Excellent airport. I've been trying to master the RMIP set since quite a while so I can imagine how much work you have put in there. And the shoreline detailing is also really good. And I even like your photoshopping which is quite a compliment since I am usually not a big fan of too many effects in MD pictures.

The only critcism I have are the trees between the runways. It is very dangerous because leaves and branches could damage the turbines of the planes.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Skimbo

The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

ecoba

I spy with my little eye, tadasu's terminals.  :P You've used those in a great way in this update, very nice aeroport. :)

Ethan

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Tomas Neto

nedalezz

Firstly, that airport is just incredible. Fantastic detail in every aspect, and the way you have set up the terminal is very realistic.

Secondly, your MD in general is just genius. In terms of originality, nothing tops it today. I recently when to Bamako, Mali, and although the architecture is different, the terrain reminds me very much of it.

Fantastic job here!

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

sumwonyuno

Excellent pictures!  I really like the nicely done the flora, water, mud, and airport!

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

io_bg

Well, I'm not sure what to say first $%Grinno$% You've used all that flora in an awesome way. Buut, maybe you should cut down some of the trees around the runway, they're too close to it and may cause accidents. Other than that, fantastic work! &apls :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

planetechef

really cool airport my friend  :thumbsup: it's really look like those tropical airports, you can feel the ambiance, hot like a humid subtropical climate, well done on the details and realistic airport surrender, your mosaic are also very nice with great mouvement effect  &apls
& coming soon "Sakura Republic".

rooker1

You have shown some very nice pictures.  I especially like the river ways and how you detailed the shore line, and the dirty water effect looks perfect. 
Very nicely done. &apls

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.