• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RONDNOIR ~ the small Principality ~ Biganos - Replies and Teaser Old Watermill ~

Started by Framly, May 06, 2010, 02:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noahclem

Looks great man!  &apls  I love the rolling terrain of the vineyards/farmland and that psander observation tower is a great touch. Can't wait to see the next update  :thumbsup:

Ol.S / Benoit

OOOOhh !  &apls
Everything is perfect on thoose three pictures, but the flora work is really amazing, looks so real... It inspires me for the next cities I'll build :)
I'll be there for the fantastic update  ;D
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

nbvc

RickD

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

kelis

That's amazing my friend !! Very realistic job, the farms are incredible...keep up the good work, mate  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

rooker1

Realy nice looking city. 
I love how you have been able to deal with the terrain.

Robin  &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Sciurus

Sorry if I don't stop by on SF, but I haven't so much time! :( So I will comment the city there!

It is, as always, a wonderful city you made, I love what you do and I also love the weatherstation but where are all the instruments? :P

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Tomas Neto

supremec

Very wonderful...it is indescriptible so much it is very nice  &apls  &apls
Click on the banner to see my BATs

Reikhardt

wallasey

Fantastic teaser!

The Intermodal Freight Transport in the previous update was great to see!

threestooges

Congratulations,

and on behalf of the SC4D Staff, welcome to OSITM for August!

Tomas Neto

bat

Congratulations on the OSITM-award!!
Fantastic pictures of the lake and tower!!!
Great work on this area.

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Framly

The waiting is over.... :)

Thanks for the opportunity to celebrate my second OSITM!

Gassian

- The Center of Gassian -

Part I

Number of inhabitants: ~3.500

Position: southwest of France on the Atlantic coast on the edge of the national park Gascogne

Foundation year:
1157 was first mentioned in a deed of Prince Henri of Bordeaux to François of Clairvoux. 1159 - Establishment of the foundations of the castle of Mariae

coat of Arms:

..let us start our journey through Gassian..

Gassian (the whole community) - an overview -

Tourist Map of Gassian (Center)

Tourist Map of Gassian (Center)

Center of Gassian

Gassian is located in the natural floodplain of the Gammle River. The first settlement should be built around 1236. Especially craftsman and vintners settled here. The constant flooding of the Gammle River made the life hard. Beginning with the first primitive drainage canals, the inhabitants managed the water regulation of the valley.

The landmark of Gassian began in 1289 in the Romanesque style and in 1394 completed gothic, but later extended. The reason for the change of style was the great fire of 1351, parts of the cathedral was destroyed. Two 50-meter-high towers were added in the 15th and 16 Century. The cathedral is a major overhaul since 2001.

The "Liebfrauenmunster" of Gassian.

Located directly in the pedestrian zone at the "Place de la Liberté".

The "Place de la Liberté" is the public centerpiece of the city. In addition to the World War monument adorns the Rennoir Obelisk (1865) the square. In the foreground you can see the local police department. Behind left is the town hall of Gassian(Hôtel de Ville), including an Office of the Tourism Association of Rondnoir..

..around the square you can find numerous shops, restaurants and bars..

.. very popular for tourists from all over the world...

..the Wine Festival of Gassian.

A tip for Sommelier ;)

See you soon
:thumbsup:

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

marsh

Beautiful. Amazing work with both MMP's and lot editing. I just love everything about this. :) Keep it up.

,marsh