SC4D Homepage
BSC File Exchange
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Show us your Highways!  (Read 214427 times)

Offline Haljackey

Re: Show us your Highways!
« Reply #560 on: October 13, 2018, 03:36:10 PM »
Mountain highway video

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ByaAOn33ISM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ByaAOn33ISM</a>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByaAOn33ISM

Sim City 4 Devotion Forums

« Reply #560 on: October 13, 2018, 03:36:10 PM »

Offline huzman

« Reply #561 on: October 15, 2018, 04:53:08 AM »
I'm nowhere near to the quality of what's shown here, but this picture blew my mind. Enjoy.

I found this incredible pix somewhere in the internet without retaining the author's name.
However, he is responsible for the french version, the English with any mistakes are wholly mine.

English
 This exchanger (?, from the Collins dic) of Huan jue wan was finished last week in the periphery of Chongqoing, enormous metrpolis in the south-west of China, after eight years of construction.

The work superimposes five levels where the tallest one is 37 meters tall. No less than 15 ramps had to be constructed to allow the traffic to go from one level to another, in eight directions.

French
 L'échangeur de Huang jue wan a été achevé la semaine dernière en périphérie de Chongqoing, immense métropole du sud-ouest de la Chine, après huit années de travaux.

L'ouvrage superpose cinq voies de circulation dont la plus haute culmine à 37 mètres. Pas moins de 15 bretelles ont dû être construites pour permettre aux véhicules de passer d'un niveau à l'autre, dans huit directions.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 04:55:40 AM by huzman »
« Essayez d’apprendre quelque chose sur tout et tout sur quelque chose. »
             « Try to learn something about everything and everything about something »
                          « Trata de aprender algo sobre todo y todo sobre algo »
                                                                                                    — Thomas Henry Huxley

« Reply #561 on: October 15, 2018, 04:53:08 AM »

Offline Haljackey

« Reply #562 on: October 20, 2018, 10:36:08 PM »
I'm nowhere near to the quality of what's shown here, but this picture blew my mind. Enjoy.

I found this incredible pix somewhere in the internet without retaining the author's name.
However, he is responsible for the french version, the English with any mistakes are wholly mine.

China has been building a crapload of highways. I check here every now and then for developments - you might like:
https://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=232957&page=187

-----

Developing around a highway.

Click images for full size.

« Reply #562 on: October 20, 2018, 10:36:08 PM »

Offline Haljackey

« Reply #563 on: November 10, 2018, 10:12:14 PM »
Highway widening project

Click images for full size.

« Reply #563 on: November 10, 2018, 10:12:14 PM »

Offline Wiimeiser

• Pink horse, pink horse
« Reply #564 on: December 03, 2018, 11:18:20 PM »
A highway system for a developing area that will be extended in the future. It's unfinished in both senses, but I think it still looks good.

Click the picture for full size
Pink horse, pink horse, she rides across the nation...

« Reply #564 on: December 03, 2018, 11:18:20 PM »

Offline Pythias900KMB

« Reply #565 on: December 04, 2018, 09:46:46 PM »
I offer up a recent project of ming:  the Compound Switchback Junction!!!  The first screenshot shows the overall interchange while the other two screenshots are where I feel I goofed or can otherwise improve.  The third screenshot shows how the Compound Switchback begins (ends) to the north and south.

« Reply #565 on: December 04, 2018, 09:46:46 PM »

If you experience visual glitches in our site, we strongly suggest you to use Firefox to browse the forums. Also a 1024*768 or higher resolution is highly recommended to view this site

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2011
SMFAds for Free Forums

Page created in 0.382 seconds with 61 queries.