• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Simgoober Industry error link

Started by radioGOD, April 19, 2007, 03:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

radioGOD

The Coca Cola Bottling plant & Canada Dry by SimGoober are both Canada Dry links, no Coca Cola plant exists. Please correct the link thanks!

Serkanner

Actually ... its only the name of the zip file that isn't correct. When you install the files you will find both the Coke and teh CandaDry in them.

The zip files names will be fixed as soon as possible.

radioGOD

the coca cola bottling plant .dat files aren't located anywhere after the .exe install of this plugin, where is it?

Serkanner

I just checked.

You are right.

Both uploads contain the CanadaDry Plant. I will leave a message at the board admins to change the files to the correct ones. Check again tomorrow and the right ones should be at the right places.

radioGOD

bwatterud

Since the LEX is down until the end of the month, the PLEX has the right file uploaded. 

BarbyW

I have, hopefully, corrected the file on the LEX so when it reopens you will be able to download.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

rickmastfan67

Quote from: BarbyW on April 19, 2007, 11:55:32 PM
I have, hopefully, corrected the file on the LEX so when it reopens you will be able to download.

I hate to bring this up, but both the Coca Cola Bottling plant and the Canada Dry Bottling plants are the same again.  This time, both of them are the Coca-Cola ones.  Can somebody please fix the Canada Dry Bottling plant file so it's correct again?  I would really appreciate it since I want to be able to download the Canada Dry one. :)

EDIT:
I was just able to download the Canada Dry file this time correctly.  HOWEVER, when I downloaded it, it's original name on the server was "SG_Install_CocaColaBottlingPlant.zip", but the files inside of it were the Canada Dry ones.  But it also now seems again that the real "Coca-Cola Bottling Plant" file has the Canada Dry stuff in it. (read about file sizes below)  This really doesn't effect me anymore since I have both files now, but it might be annoying for the first timers to the LEX.  I also noticed on both of the download pages for each file that the file sizes are the same; 1,408KB.  Now, that file size is correct for the Canada Dry file, but the Coca-Cola one should be 1,863KB per the file I have downloaded that is correct.  I have to admit, this must be driving you guys nuts.  Maybe one file should be locked and re-uploaded with the correct file name to fix this problem (just a suggestion on my part).
-- James Mast, aka: rickmastfan67
Painter/Public Relations at: Masgrafx Racing.

Check out the 9/11/01 Car Set Checklist.

Take a look @ the JPG Compression tutorial.  A must read to help cut away unnecessary file size from 500k+ images to help dial-up users out.

BarbyW

I am working with ReLiC to sort this out. I have tried to upload each file but one seems to over ride the other each time I do it. We shall sort it out eventually. :thumbsup:

BarbyW

I have locked the previous Canada Dry Plant file and uploaded a new version. I now need to reupload the Coca Cola Plant and then both lots should be available.