• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Estados Confederados de Karim Bhasee - Confederate State of Karim Bhasee

Started by kalvar, January 19, 2010, 07:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kalvar

Quote from: kodlovag on September 21, 2010, 02:00:09 AM
Great MD.  :thumbsup:
Can you please tell me what building is in the center of this image? With the mixed glass-orange rooftop.
If you can, is La bolsa de valores de Madrid, you'll find in Capitalsimcity.com, its creator is Gonzalo 1234

Quote from: penguin007 on September 21, 2010, 09:24:37 AM
Very impressive CBDs there can't wait to see more
Will
Thank you, and do not worry, I will continue posting even more cities.

Quote from: Tomas Neto on September 19, 2010, 06:18:29 PM
Yeah Kalvar, great update again my friend!!!
Estou contente em ver que você está com a corda toda aqui no Devotion também, meu amigo!!! Seria muito chato se seu MD continuasse inativo!!!   :thumbsup:
Obrigado amigo, espero tambem ver seu diario pronto com actualizaçao.

Quote from: Skimbo on September 15, 2010, 11:32:06 PM
Nice pics, Kalvar,I always enjoy to see a new entry in your MD :)
Skimbo Thanks, I like that they like my cities that gives me more strength to do more cities.

Litoranea:

I present Litoranea City in the past a valley devoted to cereal and vegetable production.
She was forced to change their area, dramatically to the growth of the upper town of Mordor, which developed a high number of industries, suing cities  adjacent residential and commercial services,  for stock up to labor.
The city hosts more than 300,000 Sims and 100,000 trade and 30,000 industry types food manufacturing, which could not mordor the installation in the lack of space on the city.

Residential and commercial zone:
The residential / commercial area is well distributed, with a  service utilities such as schools, clinics, grocery stores and a train station that connects the city with the industrial center of Mordor.

Industrial Zone:
The Litoranea industry are great but on specific topics such as producing raw material for industry in Mordor and around.

Station West.
It is the most inportant rail terminal, west of the Emerald Isle.

Agricultural Zone:
And here to finish a picture of what remains Litoranea Valley, which still occurs in significant quantities cereals and vegetables.

Skimbo

Another great update.

BTW: Isn't the rail line that leads through the city center on ground level a traffic problem during rush hour?
The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

Tomas Neto

Wow Kalvar, another great update!!! Fantastic city!!!   :thumbsup:
Eu sempre fico admirado com suas cidades meu amigo!!! Você coloca grandes prédios ao lado de áreas rurais, mas não fica estranho, pelo contrário, dá um ar bem radical e excêntrico!!! Parabéns!!!    :thumbsup:

kalvar

Quote from: Tomas Neto on October 03, 2010, 03:57:46 PM
Wow Kalvar, another great update!!! Fantastic city!!!   :thumbsup:
Eu sempre fico admirado com suas cidades meu amigo!!! Você coloca grandes prédios ao lado de áreas rurais, mas não fica estranho, pelo contrário, dá um ar bem radical e excêntrico!!! Parabéns!!!    :thumbsup:
You know.
I like the field and I also like the city. So combine the two things I like in my cities.
Also this is my signature in SC4, and this is how I recognize. $%Grinno$% $%Grinno$%

Vc ia sabe, eu sempre gosto de misturar o campo e a cidade, sao as duas coisas que gosto, e por iso minhas cidades sao assim.

Quote from: Skimbo on October 01, 2010, 01:58:31 PM
Another great update.

BTW: Isn't the rail line that leads through the city center on ground level a traffic problem during rush hour?
If indeed I have always problems, but these things are bearable, it's just not go at peak times, so that the train did not make bottled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As some forum members of capitalsimcity, which are passed around here know, October is the month that ended the cocecha of my farm, and I devote myself to full in Simcity and other activities outside the pc, I have free time. ;D ;D :-\ :-\ :D :D ()stsfd() ::) :) ;) :P :thumbsup:

Nueva Imperial:
[/font]

Today I will show the city of Nueva Imperial, located in Manquehua Island, a small island 20 km from the Emeralda Isle, near the city of Providencia.

The enormous development of the economy in Providence, caused that this small city in 1990 to grow to potentially be a large commercial and residential city's main tourist destination in the south east of Emerald Isle.
The sims more than 450,000 inhabitants, which in the spring summer season, from September to March, the population increased to 600,000 because of the tourist flow that receives Manquehua Island.

Miller Quarter:

Miller Quarter is the heart of the city area of New Imperial, housing the most inportant commercial services of the city as also the most luxurious hotels in the area, being the most important Manquehua Marina Bay,
It is also the home of soccer team Sporting Club Agro Imperial, in addition to house the railway maintenance workshop of the state of the South East.

Barrio El Golf:

Barrio El Golf, is a purely tourist area, here are several options for tourists is fun, as some hotels, apart hotel, and restautrant.
We can also find the Municipal Golf Course, the Municipal Zoo and the Club Nautico.

Salvador Allende Gossens Quarter:

Salvador Allende Gossens neighborhood, is a purely residential neighborhood, built by the government to satisfy the nesecidad to house the lower and middle class, arriving to be a monotone neighborhood, with block  style years 70's .
It also has a park with many especies of trees, in addition to being surrounded by a wilderness area on the slopes of the island.

It also houses three very inportant scientific laboratories, Tricel, Will Pharma and Umbrella.

Barrio Las Condes:

Las Condes, a residential business district, here we find the Museum of Fine Arts of New Imperial and The Stars City Stadium, home of Sporting Club The Stars, the most successful soccer team in the league.
We also find varieties of parks and residences.

Valley

And finally the New Imperial Valley, the past farmer in the area, which still remains a important producer of flowers and fruits.
A farmer shows his past glory, is the castle Lamperouge, who in his time belonged to one of the largest landowner in the area.

I forgot, here I leave a picture of the frigate FNK Korhal.

FNK acronym means Flota Nacional Karimnense, in english, Karimnense National Fleet

kodlovag

Fantastic updates!
I especially like the industrial area in your previous post. There are some great large size industrial lots I would like to use in my cities. Are they self lotted content or downloaded? I'm looking for the lots on picture 15 and 16. Could you please give me a link?
Visit my MD, welcome to Archipelago

x-ten

GREAT pictures, kalvar &apls

Of the shortcomings: too many the same buildings

Skimbo

The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

kalvar

Quote from: Skimbo on October 09, 2010, 01:40:59 PM
Very good! &apls
Some great pics again :thumbsup:

Always is taste receive good opinion, thanks friend.

Quote from: x-ten on October 07, 2010, 12:32:21 PM
GREAT pictures, kalvar &apls
Of the shortcomings: too many the same buildings

Always and tried to fix that problem but always insists on leaving the same building, so I learned to accept no more.
Just thanks for your opinion and criticism, try to improve that part.

Quote from: kodlovag on October 07, 2010, 01:11:05 AM
Fantastic updates!
I especially like the industrial area in your previous post. There are some great large size industrial lots I would like to use in my cities. Are they self lotted content or downloaded? I'm looking for the lots on picture 15 and 16. Could you please give me a link?

First, thanks for your opinion, it's always nice to get a good opinion. Always makes me want to continue my cities.

These are some, others believe that the Simtropolis down from long ago.

http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=67

http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=138

http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=139

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The city of Samara is located in the South East Eundeux in ECKB, the city's commercial hub um small highly developed, with dedicated business tourism both urban and small, medium and large business services.

Your sims is a floating population because most of the sims who work here live in the suburbs to the outskirts of Samara, leaving only space for commerce and entertainment.

Here 's some images on the town I hope you like it.

As you can see, even if only a city samara commercial services, this possee many green areas and also a football stadium and baseball.
Infrastructure facilities for relaxation and entertainment venues of common sim of our time.

Tomas Neto

Hi Kalvar, great update again my friend!!! Fantastic city!!!   &apls

Fiquei impressionado com a densidade de sua cidade, com muitos prédios altos!!! Achei muito legal os parques, com bastante vegetação, que você colocou entre estes prédios, deu um visual muito legal!!! Parabéns novamente, Kalvar!!!

kalvar

Previus in Confederate State of Karim Bhasee.

Tomas Neto

Congratulations for this birthday, kalvar!!!  &apls

Meu amigo, que alegria em ver mais um aniversário de sua maravilhosa região!!! Parabéns!!!  :thumbsup:

kalvar

In the use of good English, Replies.

Quote from: Tomas Neto on October 29, 2010, 01:26:38 PM
Congratulations for this birthday, kalvar!!!  &apls

Meu amigo, que alegria em ver mais um aniversário de sua maravilhosa região!!! Parabéns!!!  :thumbsup:

Thanks, my friend, and do not worry, there ECKB for long time.
Obrigado meu amigo, é sempre bom recivir uma opiniao de vc, mais parece que de novo é só vc o unico seguidor de meu md, XD, será que meu ingles esta espantandio a nossos amigos do foro. XD

Dá igual, eu ia me acostumei. XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The anniversary # 4  of ECKB , past, and the celebrations were not without pyrotechnic shows, concerts and carnivals. So this holiday is hiso felt throughout the region during this holiday.

But life has to run its normal course, so today I present the city of:

Kalima

Located in the state of Anatorai, Kalima, is an industrial commercial metropolis that is mostly inhabited by middle-class sims, so it is normal to see that the majority of residence in that city are apartanmentos blocks or buildings, is also can see a huge variety of parks and monuments in the area.

In city houses more than 500,000 Sims, in addition to hosting over 1,450,000 commercial jobs, and more than 1,250,000 industrial jobs. Kalima being a pole of trade and industrial production of high importance in the State of Anatorai.

Kalima has also an inportant countless monuments, such as the New Imperial Palace, home of the Echenique family until 1989 when Echeñique Bastian donates the palace to the department of education, to be used as music and arts college.

The convent of the Noelites, which houses the Catholic order of sisters Noelites until 1970, when the government gave them land in the valley of 30 hectares in exchange comvento, for use from 1975 to today as high school Liceo.

Dragon Palace, home of the Stock Exchange of Kalima.

And the Dominicans Palace, seat of state GOVERNMENT Anatorai, here is where does the board of state representatives. Also is the state governor's office and the office of State Senator.

We also find parks with monuments and works of art, such as Coast Park, where we found the statue of liberty mother.

We also found the worker's park, where we found the steel sculpture, Walking future.

also found the State Technical University, which is also regarded as a monument, for the antiquity of the palace that houses it.

And finally in section monuments and parks, some parks of great importance, since they are part of the lung of the city, and also areas for recreational activities of the sims.

You can also say that Kalima is the backbone of the state railway service, as all the railroads of the state of Anatorai reach the Central Station of Kalima.

The sport is also present in Kalima, can be found in the city, Soccer Stadium and NFL, Estadio Centenario.

Baseball Stadium Juan Carreño, and Santiago Hippodrome.

The residential area is very steep kalima social architecture, as is the case of blocks of Population Chile, Victoria, Villa Spain, and also some slightly more modern buildings such as the Barrio Latifa, Perfetirijillo and Larose.

And as is typical of a large city, we can also find a large cemetery, as is the case of the General Cemetery Kalima.

And the lack of space some healthcare solutions have been implemented to lidear with basic city services, such as garbage pier, which collects garbage from the city and takes her to Puerto odors, east of Kalima.

There is also the case of the water treatment plant, which recycles the water used in the city for reuse in industry.

And to complete the theme, here I leave Kalima International Airport,  and air base of the Bulls, which is equipped with the latest jet fighter, the F-22 Raptor.

Hope you enjoyed it, and comment. ;)

Tomas Neto

Great update Kalvar!!! Fantastic!!!

Kalvar, adorei demais sua atualização!!! Tem prédios que nunca tinha visto antes na vida, hahaha!!! Onde você consegue encontrar tanta coisa inédita?
Parabéns novamente meu amigo!!!   &apls &apls

kalvar

Quote from: Tomas Neto on November 06, 2010, 04:36:44 PM
Great update Kalvar!!! Fantastic!!!

Kalvar, adorei demais sua atualização!!! Tem prédios que nunca tinha visto antes na vida, hahaha!!! Onde você consegue encontrar tanta coisa inédita?
Parabéns novamente meu amigo!!!   &apls &apls

Hahaha, That friend is to be walking around all pages simcity, simcitypolska, simtropolis, somy, uchiha, tabi, capitalsimcity, etc, etc. $%Grinno$% $%Grinno$%

Um fanatico do simcity procura material ate em paginas com idiomas que ni um conhece, como é meu caso com as paginas em polaco e japones.
Mais obrigado mesmo, espero que aparescam mais gente, por que parece que meu md nao atrae a ninguem, sera que meu ingles chingou a alguiem por casualidade. XD. :D :D

Tomas Neto

&hlp &hlp  HAPPY BIRTHDAY  Estados Confederados de Karim Bhasee !!!   &hlp &hlp

Kalvar, congrats my friend!!! Really great work!!!

Hahaha, creio que você não ofendeu ninguém, usando palavras erradas em inglês!!! Eu acho que a maioria dos usuários deste fórum estão em férias, neste período, e então quase ninguém aparece aqui para comentar as atualizações!!!

Grande abraço pra tí Kalvar!!!

nbvc

kalvar

Quote from: Tomas Neto on November 14, 2010, 03:57:18 AM
&hlp &hlp  HAPPY BIRTHDAY  Estados Confederados de Karim Bhasee !!!   &hlp &hlp
Kalvar, congrats my friend!!! Really great work!!!
Hahaha, creio que você não ofendeu ninguém, usando palavras erradas em inglês!!! Eu acho que a maioria dos usuários deste fórum estão em férias, neste período, e então quase ninguém aparece aqui para comentar as atualizações!!!
Grande abraço pra tí Kalvar!!!

Vc tenhia razao, é só esperar, obrigado igual pelo apoio e o saludo de aniversario atrasado.

Quote from: nbvc on November 20, 2010, 01:55:45 AM
Nice airport and city. &apls
Thank you, and it is good that you liked, but the airport is a Prefrab made by the AC Team.

Quote from: packersfan on November 20, 2010, 12:52:42 AM
Wow! Everything is so large.  You need to point me in the direction of some of those stadiums...WOW!  Good job, epic scale.
this stadium, I think I downloads at www.Davidluart.com, others seem to downloads http://27.pro.tok2.com/~chilitomato2/.

The Neparicas Islands archipelago, is discovered in 1940 by explorer Charles Cabell, who declared as sovereign territory of the Republic  Karim Bhasee.
When Karim Bhasee passes from central Government a Federal Union states. Neparica Islands is declared as the fourth state to settle Confederate States Karim Bhasee. Bahía Koral being named as the Capital, the State of Neparicas Islands.

The city hosts more than 500,000 Sims, with its field of metallurgical, tourism and commerce, transforming it into productive pole um high magnitudes in the area. As you can see, the homes and businesses in the city these are middle class $ $  and upper class $ $ $ .

[/img]

As mentioned above, the item of the metallurgical is heavily exploited in the city, having a strong presence  the  great metal industries.
Which are surrounded by residence of class $ e $ $, most of which are occupied by employees of the metallurgical.

Also we can find beautiful and grand palaces that are part of the architectural heritage of the city, as is the summer palace of the Prime Minister. The mansion Esmeralda.

The Vila Nova mansion, which houses the Bahia Koral Country Club.

Miraflores Palace, seat of state government Neparicas Islands.

And Gallegos Palace, seat of the Council of Provincial representatives.

We are also in a modern university city, equipped with the latest tegnologias.

Bahia Koral, also has a beautiful stadium constructed for activities such as soccer and American football.
As well as for concerts, being the last, that of Hanna Montana on 1/12/2010 XD.

In the city we can also find monuments such as the Mousoleo of Charles Campbell, and the Ruins of the first palace of government, which was destroyed by the Cubans in the Cold War.

As well as some recreational areas such as Central Park and Municipal Golf Course.

And to give some security to the island, a beautiful well-equipped military bases would not be bad.

Koral Bay is also known as banguardia based aquaculture crops found in her fish and seafood, such as Tuna, Crab Imperial, lobster, etc..

And finally a photo of the airport, which this year will be demolished to give way to terminal a more modern and functional.

Battlecat

Great update!  I love the diversity of buildings on this tile! 

Tomas Neto

WOW...!!! Kalvar, my friend, great update!!!   Awesome!!!  &apls &apls

Meu amigo, você fez uma atualização gigantesca!!! Parabéns novamente!!!  :thumbsup: