• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Estados Confederados de Karim Bhasee - Confederate State of Karim Bhasee

Started by kalvar, January 19, 2010, 07:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomas Neto

Hi Kalvar, fantastic update again!!!   :thumbsup:
Espero que os demais comentem aqui também, pois parece que as pessoas neste site são um pouco tímidas para deixarem comentários!!! Te convido a visitar meu diário aqui no SC4D, pois está fazendo aniversário!!!

kalvar

Coronado:

Coronado is a small village in the valley of the East, Emeralda Island - CSKB (ECKB).
Its population is 100,000 sims and the trade does not exceed more than 10,000 jobs, and its main source of employment in agriculture.

The town takes its name thanks to the unique crown-shaped mountain that is located in the center of it, giving it an identity characterizing and landscaping itself.

Here I leave the pictures, I hope you like:

Agricultural Zone:

The production of Coronado is growing, fruit growing, and its main products Tomato, potato, pepper, eggplant, strawberry, oranges and Pink Lady apples.

Tomas Neto

Once again you accomplished a fantastic update!!!  Awesome work!!!  &apls

Rapaz, não entendo porque os caras não comentam aqui em seu diário!!!
Aquela montanha no meio da área rural ficou muito doida..., acho demais estes lances fora do comum no Simcity!!! Parabéns Kalvar!!!

Skimbo

This cind of a hi tec region has a strange but interresting flair. good work :)

The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

kalvar

Hi folks, has been so long since I updated my post, reasons, I was playing Daw of War 2 and EXPANSION, and then on July 27 buy starcraft 2, which had occupied me all this time. jejeje

Delta Sampaio.
[/b]

But today, will retake my region by representing the city of Delta Sampaio, which main activity is trade, which has been booming, thanks to uvicacion in the center of the southern Megapole, a set of adjoining cities.

Sampaio Delta provides this Megapole all kinds of commercial services, both financial and just produictos sales service, shops, shoping, etc, etc.

Now without further ado, I leave you with the pictures, hope you like it.

Here we can see a piece of valley, which shows the past Sampaio delta farm that endures today but thin.

As you can see the final image, CSKB - ECKB, is concerned about the environment by investing in clean technologies to produce energy like this coal plant to a system of 0% CO2 emission.

Skimbo

FINALLY a new update has arrived. And it's just great, I love thoose flower fields and good downton pics  :thumbsup:

kalvar

Meridian:
[/b]

Port of Meridian.

Port city located south of the industrial center of Mordor, is the main entry and exit of inputs and goods entering and leaving the area southwest of Emerald Isle, CSKB - ECKB.

It is also a residential neighborhood that is home to workers in the city of Mordor, besides having a sufficient altamernte commerce satisfied the demands of the local population.

The port has a capacity of 11 ships at its docks for loading and unloading, besides being one of the busiest ports in the area, getting to the point of no rest ever, taking up to 4 shifts to cover 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, without stopping its functions weekends and holidays.

The residential area of Meridian, in the beginning be made only by houses, but population growth led to the construction of condominium buildings to accommodate more sims.
Also this led to the construction of various infrastructure for the social development of the sims in the city, such as the construction of sports facilities in slums, two stadiums, one for Little League, and another for large leagues and a golf course for the rich people do not like merging with the mob.

Furthermore the demographic development of the city he made, that business activity is the second most inportante, after the port activity.
Coming so to settle in the city, boutiques, department stores and shoping.

Skimbo

I kinda like this habour, althrough there is a lot of (today unusal) freight traffic without containers. Downtownpics are nice again =)

Igor

Hey, Kalvar! Nice to see you here, my friend, how are you? All OK?
I see you're still playing with ECKB, and made a big progress since the last time, congratulations.  :thumbsup:

---

Me alegro de verte aquí, Kalvar! Veo que has decidido lanzarte a la fama mundial, ¿eh? jeje Pues nada, estaré atento a futuras actualizaciónes de ECKB, suerte!

The great region of Almia, coming soon to SC4D!

kalvar

gracias igor, tambien espero ver aqui un dia a la gran region de Almia. ;) ;)

thanks for the comments, there be more updates soon :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Tomas Neto

Kalvar, It's always fantastic to see news updates on your MD, this way! And once again a spectacular update, as usual!!!   &apls &apls
Meu amigo, fico feliz de saber que está com a corda toda aqui no Devotion!!! Abraços para você!!!

Battlecat

Glad to see you're back at it again!  Love your urban developments!

canyonjumper

I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

kalvar

Month celebration in Chile.  Month celebration in Karim Bhase (CSKB).
And what better way to celebrate than with the recent acquisition of original Simcity 4 Deluxe, ending more than four years of plugins without lights at night.

This month ECKB this holiday.

Next major exhibition of Endor City, capital of the Confederate States of Karim Bhasee.

Chile, 200 years of history. - ECKB, 5 years of existence.

kalvar

Peninsula Boltimort.
[/b]

This city was born as a small fishing creek, but the industrial and commercial development that showed the cities of Delta Sampaio, and Teresa.
Which had a devastating development in the areas of industry and trade, dragging the small cove of fishermen on a development, commercial and tourist industry that completely changed inportante becoming part of trade in the south of Emerald Isle.
The city today is home to a number of 200,000 sims in addition to a trade less than 50,000, and an industry not very developed but inportante 60,000.

Skimbo

Tomas Neto

Yeah Kalvar, great update again my friend!!!
Estou contente em ver que você está com a corda toda aqui no Devotion também, meu amigo!!! Seria muito chato se seu MD continuasse inativo!!!   :thumbsup:

kodlovag

Great MD.  :thumbsup:
Can you please tell me what building is in the center of this image? With the mixed glass-orange rooftop.

Visit my MD, welcome to Archipelago