• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Estados Confederados de Karim Bhasee - Confederate State of Karim Bhasee

Started by kalvar, January 19, 2010, 07:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Battlecat

Fantastic job on the last couple updates!  Great mix of different styles.

kalvar

hello people.

Today I present my last update, Valle Carolina, home of the Coast Guard Karimnense. And some of the valleys of the southern tip of CSKB. (ECKB).

Hope you like it.

Guard Coast Base:

Farms:

Train Garage:

kalvar

Parece que Engorn sigue todos mis trabajos, no sabia que tenia un admirador. XD.  $%Grinno$% $%Grinno$% :thumbsup:

I see Valle Carolina, did not have a lot of opinions and critical reception, so I'll have to move to another city.

Today I will present to the City of Bahia Karim. Located in Esmeralda Island.

Bahia Karim:

planetechef

great job, i like the last picture, this is a really really big city you got there  :o
& coming soon "Sakura Republic".

Battlecat

Gorgeous update!  Love the mix of traditional and high tech farming!  That grassy airstrip is a neat touch as well! 

canyonjumper

I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

kalvar

Valle Central.

Today I present the town of Central Valley, located in Emerald Isle, the town of hardworking farmers, is the nerve center of agriculture in CSKB (ECKB).
It is also a place where we can find 3 of the most inportant of metallurgical Provinsia, besides being a town 100% driven by renewable energies.

Hope you like the image.

kalvar

Eundeux Valley.

Today, we'll go to the State of Eundeux, where we find the city of Eundeux Valley, Eundeux state capital with a population of 800,000 sims, and a large commercial and agricultural development.

Hope you like it.

Please, respond, criticize, argue

RickD

The satellite dishes (or whatever it is  :) ) look absolutely great. Do you remember where you got them from?
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

RickD

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Nardo69

I can hear that old laptop breathing heavily because of loading that mass of pictures ... it's a shame almost no one seems to reply here (and that even includes me ...  &ops)

You love those high tech farms, don't you? I never put them in my plugin folder as I don't like them (they wouldn't fit in Urland, too) but they give a special touch to your MD, that's for sure!

Two things however that ol' Papa Nardo don't like:

You shouldn't use roads for surrounding the farms - street will do the job for less cost and will give a alot of variety if you use the different SAM streets.

And the second .. well, it's Papa Nardo ...  ::) ... you really should improve your railway layout. Much too much level crossings and these Maxis half circles do look awful. Maybe a click in my sig wil help you ...?!?

Take care

Bernhard

ecoba

Sorry that I really have never commented here, my friend. I'm in the same position as Papa here.

You have created some wonderful pictures here and the high tech farms give it a unique touch that you don't see often. I'll certainly be stopping in more often.

Ethan  :)

rooker1

The high tech farms are really neat.  I haven't been able to grow any of those yet.
I have a very similiar opinion as Nardo about the transit around the farming areas.  Some nice dirty or gravel roads would fit in much better.  ;) 
But I do really like the variety in your MD so far.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Tomas Neto

Great updates Kalvar!!! Estou acompanhando seu diário aqui e lá no Simcity Brasil também!!!
Very nice my friend!!!  :thumbsup:

kalvar

Today I am presenting Puerto Conip, more inportante port area southwest of Emeralda Island. ECKB.

The city has an advanced industry, but a population of 100,000 sims, and a trade of 50,000.

Here I leave the pictures hope you like:

Tomas Neto

Hi Kalvar, fantastic update again my friend!!!
Rapaz, suas cidades são incríveis, impressionante mesmo!!!  &apls &apls

kalvar

Valle Fumaça

I present farm Industrial City, Fumaça Valley.
With a total population of 150,000 sims, is located in eastern Monkawaks in the state of Eundeux.

Valle: Here there is the greatest production in ECKB Tomaco, orange and Grape.

Tomas Neto

kalvar

coisa mia ou vc é o unico que postea por aqui, XD  :D :D

sera, iso nao vai para minha maquina.

Startruck.
Hello People, I will present today Startruck City, which has 250,000 inhabitants and is 100% dedicated to the extraction of oil. also develop a variety of services trade.

Leisure Centres: Stadium, Sports and Cinema.

Rene Shnaider Suburb:

Industrial Zone:

Jail Ergorn Caster:

Cerro Moreno Airport: