• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Your Babies

Started by PaPa-J, June 26, 2018, 03:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaPa-J

I searched the forums and didn't find anything like this so I'm taking a chance and posting here.

I took this picture the other day of my baby boy, bear.  I thought it was a nice photo so I wanted to share.

I love pets of all kinds so feel free to share shots of your babies.

Let me know how you like it.
Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.

Akallan

A good idea, I really like the dog's head, it is very beautiful! ()stsfd() For my part it's two cats:

And these two pictures are two cats that we adopted temporarily (at that time there were then 4 cats at home):

My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

Seaman

@PaPa-J:
Unfortunately, I have no pets nor actual babys to share with you. But I am pretty sure, one of bear's ancestors was in fact a bat. Are you sure your dog can't fly?

mrbisonm

Minh'Tsu

Goonie

Boo-Boo

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

PaPa-J

@Seaman:  He does kind of resemble that doesn't he.

@mrbisonm: nice photos, cute cats. Thanks for sharing.

@Akallen: Lovely photos as well.
smile more, laugh more,
about things.

PaPa-J

This one shows both of my dogs. They're fighting over a tennis ball.

I'll post one of Lelo (the dachshund) when I get a good one. She can be camera shy.

smile more, laugh more,
about things.

belfastsocrates

Lovely idea for a thread.

This is my fur baby, she's called Paris. She's very shy of the camera as you can tell.

A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

PaPa-J

Here is a better shot of Lelo, our dachshund (still don't think I'm spelling that right).
smile more, laugh more,
about things.

Andreas

Not mine, but a frequent visitor in my garden: :)

Andreas

My little buddy. :thumbsup:

PaPa-J

Here's a pick of our cat, Brianna, Bri for short.  For some reason she's a daddy's girl.

smile more, laugh more,
about things.

storm37

Quote from: PaPa-J on July 15, 2018, 04:29:14 PM
Here's a pick of our cat, Brianna, Bri for short.  For some reason she's a daddy's girl.

What breed is that?

fantozzi

I took this picture about 27 years ago when I was living in southern Italy, on my first visit to Sicily. Because of scanning it from old paper the quality is so bad.

fantozzi

And this picture was shoot three years later in small garden near my student digs. This cat was new in the neighborhood and belonged to a young woman that had moved in just two weeks before. It took much time to take a photo, both were very shy, this little cutie and her mistress. I sat in the gras for almost an hour and finally the cat peeked under the hedge. Curiosity outdid misstrust  :P

Another two weeks later the cat's owner committed suicide by jumping out of the window. Later we were told that the woman had been an albanian refugee violated by serbian soldiers. The cat disappeared with the dead of her mistress. So this is the only picture I got to remember both of them.

evarburg

Quote from: fantozzi on October 05, 2018, 06:33:41 AM
(young woman and cat)

This is so horribly sad, fantozzi...

Akallan

A beautiful image, but a sad story... &mmm
My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

mattb325

This is a sad story, but it is worthwhile posting these things. At least neither she (nor her cat) are forgotten  :(

PaPa-J

My Babies got to see Santa yesterday!!

smile more, laugh more,
about things.

mattb325

I love that 3rd picture. Priceless  :thumbsup: