• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Med Inspirations #52 - Kinbasket Old Mine (2) - April 15

Started by Ol.S / Benoit, May 15, 2011, 01:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Welcome to page 26! :)

That is looking awesome!
Superb work on it.

Congrats on 500 replies!!!  &apls &apls
Btw, my 8888th reply.

Framly

What a nice Update! I really like this small village

Congrats for 500 replies! I hope I'm the next :D

Keep it on :thumbsup:

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

rooker1

Congrats on getting to 500 plus replies.  This means I get to move your MD to The Classics section to where it really belongs....among the other Classics of SC4D!!!

Congrats from The SC4D Staff!! &apls
Call me Robin, please.

art128

Welcome to your new home, Benoit! :)

Go easy on the special effect, it's a little bit hard to focus on some picture, specially on the second one... But anyway it's a nice looking town you have there once again. About the leaves/dirt, well what about without them? I think it will look much better. Also, now that I see closer I really think you should delete the cars that are parked around the plaza right on the main road.

:)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Kergelen

Congrats on enter to Classics MD. &apls
Your MD is amazing and a good source of inspiration and the landscapes and MMP work are always nice to see! :thumbsup:

Links to SC4 websites

carlfatal

Congrats on Your step to the classics section!  &apls
Again a wonderful update, reminds me of some little villages around the lake garda...
But i agree with art to play more easy, these tractors for example, and it would be nice to see some empty parking spaces between all the cars...  ;)
keep Your great work on,
greetz, Carl

Yan077

Stunning sunny pictures from El Paraiso, the central plaza is one of my all-time favourite. Perfect !
And congrats on becoming a classic MD Benoit.   &apls &apls &apls
One step closer before entering the "AAA" MDs   $%Grinno$%

noahclem

Congratulations on making it to the Classics Benoit!  &dance &dance

Beautiful pictures! I look forward to those upcoming projects and maybe a new house  ;D

ThomasK

If any MD deserved going into the Classics it's this one - and that last update really proves why. Magnificent!

calibanX

Wow. Your passion and your artistic skill are making for an amazing mayor diary. I love your attention to the most minute of details.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

apeguy

Impressive once again, and congrats for your promotion to the classics section! ;D ;D

Also, thanks for the link to the car props. :thumbsup:

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

benedict

Congratulations, you're number one on Ben's Top Ten this week.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

TrebuTa

First time poster but I have been enjoying your MD for a while! Stunning shots!

ricardomiranda

Congratulations on being now in the Classics section!

Ol.S / Benoit

Replies

bat, Framly, Robin, Arthur, Kergelen, Carl, Yann, noahclem, ThomasK, Geoff, Alex, benedict, TrebuTa, ricardomiranda; Thanks a LOT for all your comments, I'm glad to be in the classic section ! :)

bat : Special thanks for your comment !  ;)
Arthur : I realized that and changed a bit the effects :) Thanks. Work was not finished, I was about to make an access to the beach you can't see yet, that's why their is a lot of cars, a bit in a mess !

Update 33 - Random Reworked

Again, not much time to play, but I can upload today some pictures you never saw, and some pictures reworked !
I know some of you will not like all the effects I used here, but I hope you'll like it anyway, you tell me ! :)
So, here are rural & urban scenes, overviews and closer pictures...

1 - Random grow in a testing area few month ago. Thought it has something nice.

2 - El Paraiso

3 - Isla Cornisa

4 - Encerrado

5 - Presuntuoso - Pano - HD - http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/6504/69592926.jpg

6 - Presuntuoso

7 - Generone Bay - Docks

8 - Generone - Docks

9 - Chiesa Nuova

10 - Generone at night

11 - Canal Pueblagua

Hope you liked it, your time !

Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

nbvc

Great work. The beach with the waves effect looks fantastic. &apls

noahclem

Another stunning update  &apls  I really like the variety of scenes in it. I'm particularly impressed with your coastal development and I really like the way your boats' wakes look. The first shot of random growth turned out well too. Can I ask what the apartment buildings with the diagonal balconies along the road on the right side are?

RickD

Beautiful pictures (as always ;) ). But I especially like the harbor. You did a great job, integrating the cruise terminals. It looked so out of place when I tried to build it.  ::)
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

apeguy

Excellent pictures, I love the effects you've added to the water. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

bat