• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Med Inspirations #52 - Kinbasket Old Mine (2) - April 15

Started by Ol.S / Benoit, May 15, 2011, 01:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ol.S / Benoit

Here is the first update for Salva Adora !

Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

supremec

Click on the banner to see my BATs

noahclem

Beautiful city!  &apls  I especially like the industrial areas and rails. Can I ask what the diagonal building closest to the bottom of picture 2 is?

jafmo

peter007

Great city. You skills are fabulous.
Just keep on updating

-Ernst

bat

Superb work on this city!!!
It's looking really beautiful. :thumbsup:

hijodecordoba

the buildings and the details are just brilliant. even the industrial area is greatly planned!  &apls

kelis

WOW, You have made a great job on Salva Adora ! It's an honor for me see my building in your great city, ThankS

:thumbsup:

# Jonathan
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

ricardomiranda

Another great update, I will continue to follow their cities!

Ol.S / Benoit

REPLIES

supremec Thanks !
noahclem Thanks a lot ! Sure you mean the corner diagonal I guess ? I have a link, tell me if this is the one your looking for :
http://www.simcitypolska.pl/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=19
jafmo Thanks for you comment :)
peter007 Thanks, I'll show you some more updates :)
bat Thanks a lot :)
hijodecordoba Thanks :)
kelis Thanks for this beautifull building Jonathan, And thanks for you comment :) ! You'll see it closer in the next update :) I think it fits quite well no ?
ricardomiranda Thanks a lot :)

Next update quite soon, tomorrow I think :)
Benoit.

Framly

Lovely MD &apls

Great Mediterranean Style :) You capture the spanish feeling very well :thumbsup:

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

rooker1

Fantastic update.  I loved all those pics.
I especially liked the industrail area with all those warehouses, very well laid out!!

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Ol.S / Benoit

Here is the second update for Salva Adora !

A screen of the region, you can see where will be built the main city of the region !
Project are :
- Main city
- Highway network as far as the region population will be something like half a million (I'm working on a map)
- Coastal villages
- Rural areas and farms

Click to enlarge

Robin & Framly , thanks for your comments :)

Benoit.

Afanado

This is AMAZING!!!!  &apls Great job, one of the best I´ve ever seen!!!

A question: How do you make that kind of beaches? I use the HD White Beach Mod, but I can´t manage to make them like you. Also, I use SC4 terraforming tool, but I guess I`m not using it well.... any help will be much appreciated!! Thanks!

noahclem

Great update!  &apls &apls  Thanks a lot for the link as well. EVerything in Salva Adora is looking beautiful and it's also nice to see a gritty industrial area. The trains are also looking great.

As to your region plans, I can't wait to see the highways!

bat

Salva Adora looks really beautiful!
Also nice region picture...
Excellent work. :thumbsup:
Looking forward to more of your projects... ;)

hijodecordoba

its not possible to give a comment without depreciate your work, because there are no words to describe it! every inch is a masterpiece. fantastic details in every corner.

kelis

Great region view, Looks so good my friend !! and once again thanks for put my building in your stunning region  :)

Great job  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Sciurus

This is AMAZING!!! An amazing city you're doing, I love your work!! :thumbsup: &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Gui

Hey mate!! A really really nice region! Also your pictures are so good.
Have you inspired by some especially real city?