• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Saitama Prefecture - The Port of Japan

Started by kelis, December 08, 2011, 03:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kergelen

This is a fantastic update. I like the details on the streets as no parking signs and some cycling.
The small village center is so nice. A pleasant village &apls &apls

Links to SC4 websites

Connor

Beautiful little town there, and I can see some great little details. Truly magnificent  &apls

mave94

Volem looks really beautiful! I looks much like a town in Zeeland. Like Frank said, such town have always dunes or dikes to protect them from the sea.
You've got very good lotting skills. Keep it up!

-Matthijs :thumbsup:

Ol.S / Benoit

Really nice work again my friend ! :)
I agree with Frank, the CityHall is a bit too small... but anyway, this is really good :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

kelis

# Seventh Update ~ Bassen Queens Hotel ||

• Welcome to " Bassen Queens Hotel ", one of the most prestigious hotels in the city. The Hotel is located in the financial area of ??Bassen and dates from 1933 •

• His most famous symbol is a real ship that dates from 1760. This boat is located here because in the eighteenth century this area was located in the old port of Bassen •

• When the hotel was built the landscape was very different, factories and cranes ruled here, over the years turned out to be the place it is today, the main financial city •

• The old beautiful hotel offers a special touch to this modern area •

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

nbvc -
Thanks for your comment  :)

rambuckel - Thank Theresa, That's exactly I what to get with Volem  :thumbsup:

art128 - Yes, You've reason we have to do some buildings from Rotterdam. Gracias amigo !!

Framly - Thanks my friend !!

RickD - Thank mate  :thumbsup:

FrankU - Hi FranKu, I did expect your criticism  ;D Yes, you have reason with the cityHall, I have to change it.
Well the city its located near of a Lake, not near of the sea. My region is located between the North Sea and the IJsselmeer and in this moment I'm working in the coast, I'm creating some dunes and I want to create some Dikes,
Can you recommend any Dike to recreate? As always your comment are a Pleasure, Thank !!

Dantes - Thanks for your comment my friend, I hope to see you soon for here  :)

mgarcia - Thank you so much for your comment Garcia. Sorry for the Bat's, even if I want to upload the bat's I can not in this moment, I have them in other computer. I hope to see you again  :thumbsup:

noahclem - As always Thanks for your Kind comment  :)

bat - Thank my friend  :thumbsup:

Kergelen - Really thanks my Spanish friend !! Muchas tio  ;D

Connor - Thanks mate, I'm glad you like the small details  :thumbsup:

MrMAvE94 - Volem its located near of a Lake, don't need dikes of dunes  ;D but in the future we will se some dunes and Dikes, they are important in the Dutch cities  :) Thanks my friend !

ricardomiranda - Muito obrigado ;)

Ol.S / Benoit - Yes, I need change it ! Thanks for the comment my friend !!

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Once again the comments were kind, as always I want to say thanks for every comment and for every view and visit. I hope you like it the new update and I hope you can enjoy it.

# Jonathan

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

rambuckel

Hi Kelis, these are brilliant pictures again ... brilliant ideas and brilliant setting!

Theresa
Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

Dantes

The district looks fantastic  :o . I like the hotel and the realistic environment. :thumbsup:  The Atosphäre is impressively realistic.  &apls  &apls  &apls

noahclem

Very nice work again  &apls  The financial district looks great with the canals and towers  :thumbsup:

art128

Beautiful, my friend! You've made a great job to make sure this old building stand out between the modernity of the commercial district.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Swordmaster

Wow, awesome canal work here. These buildings fit perfectly in there! Probably the best use of the Leeds building (which is quite popular) I've seen so far.

Cheers,
Willy

Kergelen

I love this update! The overview is fantastic and the boat traffic looks great &apls
And I like the combination of modern and classic buildings style.

Links to SC4 websites

Framly

Fantastic Shots &apls

Great place for the Hotel! A real "Grand Hotel".. ;)

Please reserve a Suite for me ()stsfd()

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

ThomasK

This is absolutely magnificent! I can't believe how inspirational your work is. It's truly a privilege to see such great work coming to life like this. Rural, urban, traditional, modern - you've showcased all of them and they're all 100% quality.

RickD

Awesome update. I'd love to stay in the hotel for a night.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Terring7

Great picture, a mix of the past, the present and the future :)&apls
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

eugenelavery

Great work as always!  What water mod are you using if you don't mind me asking?

bat

Another fantastic update there! And looking forward to the 8th... ;)

chester

This MD is just amazing. The whole thing is beautiful.  &apls