• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC - VIP team - Girafe's skills on the BAT

Started by Girafe, July 22, 2009, 01:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Girafe

Thank you my guinea fowl and Air6  ;)

After 1 year and half, the first piece of ski lifts is going to the LEX  ::)
I hope to see lot of stuffs about you, I miss you  &mmm

so I am continuing to bat alone. I present you a special ski lift. It's developped by the compagny Doppelmayr and its name is Combi (Telemix for the compagny Poma/leitner).

Thus it's a mix of cablecar (8 sits) and chairlift (6 sits). For time I made only the chairs. It's not finished and there is still some work  ::)

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Une_ame

A Girafe in the snow. Nowthat's strange  ;D.

Whatever, it's true that a lot of BATeurs are missing, hope we'll have some update soon :thumbsup:!

Do you have any idea how much LOTs you'll have to create to end this project ?
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Girafe

The cable car is now on the LEX   &hlp

http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2436

thanks to every people who helped for this development, TSC members, thus BSC team and especially Barbyw who made the modding  &apls &apls

Une_ame: I think this project hasn't a end. Effectively we have maybe 10 different ski lifts but after we can develop Chalet and flora items which concern the moutain like glacier, rocks...    ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Girafe

The Floraler

Une_ame

Girafe

It is so nice  :)  thank you

4 pictures, I wait for your comments to touch the perfection   ::)

The Floraler

dmc20poa

it's perfect, thank you so much for this upload, but i have two questions:

1. how do i put the cables? they don't appear to me
2. is there a way to do it non-seasonal?

thank you

SuperTimo

Amazing work Girafe your ski lifts remind me so much of my holidays :) I'll have to make my own resort with your BATs. Though ive never seen a chair lift and gondola combined, what resort is that in in real life?

Any chance of a cable car (Téléphérique) in the future? would be great for crossing the valleys :)

For example this is Téléphérique Alpette-Rousses in Alpe d'huez

Keep up the good work.

Girafe

Hello Supertinmo

Of course it exists. It's a ski lift developped 10 years ago. It's called Télémix for the brand Pomagalski and Combi for Doppelmayr.

I agree it's a little bit strange. It's a mix between chairs and cabines. In reality there is something like 1 gondola for 5 chairs. In mine there is 1 gondola for 3 chairs.
Why these kind of ski lift. It's cheaper, indeed one recent gondola is very expansive (like 10.000€ as I have seen for the most complex). Moreover chairs are faster at the start, you don't need to take shoes off. However, family and children prefer gondola, more safety and easier to use.

After of course there is a chance for a telepherique in the future but it's not the next ski lift, next one will be a surprise however it's the most complex ski lift in the world and it will be a challenge for me due to the complexity of the BAT.
;)

=> dmc20poa

Cables appear only in zooms 5 and 6 if I well remember, they are too small to be visible in others zooms.

In order to have no season, the best way is to transform the rkt4 (of seasonal props) by a rkt1 with the 3 last series of numbers  ;)
The Floraler

SuperTimo

Ahh cool that is a pretty clever idea combining the two :) I remember when i first starting skiing and snowboarding the chair lifts were scary as anything  ;D

I look forward to seeing your future work. :)

Girafe

Work advances, I finished the modding with this Combi, certainly the most complex I have done  :-[

Anyway result is there, perfect junction with all seasons and all seasonal items  ::)

Departure:

Arrival:

ps: for people who have download the cablecar, there will be an important update (3d model + modding)  ;)
The Floraler

Air6

Gilikov1994

Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

mattb325

Brilliant job, Girafe - I really like that criss-cross ground texture with the snow melt and mud etc on it - so realistic  &apls

Une_ame

Girafe

Air6 , Gilikov1994, mattb325 thank you so much    ;)

Une ame why you left  :P

Girafe & TSC team present to you 3S from Doppelmayr  :)

The Floraler

ecoba

Wow, simply wonderful, Girafe ! So beautiful !   :thumbsup:

Ethan :)

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Une_ame

Those pic are more than welcome since Badsim's pic of the Champs-Elysées needs a competitor !
:thumbsup:

Gilikov1994

amazing :D, one of the best BAT's I've ever seen  &apls &apls
Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==