• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SFBT Commuter Stations doesn't allow trains through?

Started by nihei, November 26, 2012, 01:06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nihei

Hi,

I have a small issue with the SFBT Commuter Stations. NONE of my sims use these stations and no trains run along the tracks with these stations. Other stations on the line works as intended as long as the trains don't have to cross one of these stations.

I can see those small green trains running on the tracks and through the stations and I can drive on the tracks just fine in UDI mode.
The lots are connected to roads/pedmalls and I have busses going to and from each station and around the city (also tried with parking but still no change)

I've tried to Google this issue but to no avail.  Is this a known issue or is there some sort of workaround?

sunv123

Hmm, the first thing that i would do is either drag the line through the station or to demolish it and plop it over the rail. If that doesn't work, you should post it here again, or check out the SFBT Creations page here on SC4Devotion. There has been a few problems before with these kinds of stations and sometimes cannot be fixed. &mmm

Hope this helps at least some or more with your problem. Like i said, if it doesn't work, post it again. :)
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

nihei

I think I found the sollution, I saw I only had the issue with one type of these stations. The Anger-Crottendorf station for embarkments.
I did connect it with pedmalls but forgot the busstop.

Andreas' answer can be found here: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1121.msg192572#msg192572

Perhaps I should take those read-me files seriously sometime :P

sunv123

You always got to read those readmes! Why are they called readmes if you don't read them,  Don't reads? :D ::) $%Grinno$%

Happy Playing. ;)
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

nihei

Quote from: sunv123 on November 26, 2012, 01:52:42 PM
You always got to read those readmes! Why are they called readmes if you don't read them,  Don't reads? :D ::) $%Grinno$%

Just saying: "I have read and agree to these terms and conditions" xD

Actually the readme didn't say anything about this I just noticed. This should perhaps be updated.