• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The FrankU and Nexis CO-OP

Started by mrbisonm, December 14, 2011, 06:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c.p.

Best wishes to you Fred, for a full and speedy recovery. :)

lynncanox

Hi

my name is Lynn, Fred's wife.
Maybe some of you remember me form the judging of the journal contest that Fred once organized.
I am French-Canadian, so my English is not perfect.

Fred has been sick for some time. He had several heartattacks and Angines which caused Diabetique, asthma and Fibrillation auriculaire ( do not know that in English)

He went to the hospital almost 3 weeks ago with a heavy case of Fibrilation auriculaire and which had his heartbeat go up sometimes to 300 times a minutes.
His operation to fix this was on last Wednesday, two days ago. It was successful, so much that he wanted to back to his barn and feed the cows the same night. Things go very well, his heartbeat/bloodpressure is back to a normal 120/85 and 63 beats a minute.
I went to see him this morning again and he is eager to come home and have a good supper, while looking at some of his favourite films on TV. He had no access to internet because it was forbidden by docteurs.

The docteurs said that he may come home during the week following.
He told me to let you all know this. Thank you for the wishes, I have print and showed to Fred.

He will be the next to let you know how he is doing. Thank you.

Lynn
judge of GRV 2 Challenge

Swordmaster

Thank you Lynn. Best wishes to a full and speedy recovery Fred!

Cheers
Willy

vester

Thank you Lynn.

Hope for a speedy recovery, Fred.

Fibrillation atriale is called Atrial fibrillation.
Used wiki to look it up in French and from the French side jumped to the English side.

lynncanox

Thank you vester for the translation. This morning thee docteur announced that Fred will be out of the hospital on wednesday. Everything is ok.

Lynn
judge of GRV 2 Challenge

vortext

That great to hear. Best wishes to Fred!  ()flower()
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

FrankU

That is indeed good news! Sounds like a good recovery.
Best wishes to you and Fred!  :thumbsup:

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

FlyHigh

>>> Maxwell R. Black <<<

mgb204

Best wishes Fred for a speedy recovery  :)

Simcoug

gn_leugim

Thank you for the update, and good news I believe.

I wish he has a sound and fast return  :)

Best regards,

Carlos

evarburg

I come back to SCd and find good news ! What a relief. Please say hello & good tidings to Fred for me

Pat

Oooh my Lynn I feel soo bad I didnt catch that Fred had been in the hospital, no wonder I didn't get a birthday wish from him this year as he has always been right on that.... Tell Fred love him and praying that he is recovering very good!!! Hopefully you are doing good during this times of trials, praying for you as well.... huggggggggggggggggggggggs from patrick!!!!

I do hope this translation works out..

Oooh mon Lynn Je ressens soo mal que je n'ai pas attraper que Fred était à l'hôpital, il n'est pas étonnant que je n'ai pas't obtenir un anniversaire de lui souhaite cette année com /wrrd%& e remet très bon!!! Nous espérons que vous faites une bonne durant cette fois des procès, priant pour vous ainsi huggggggggggggggggggggggs de Patrick !...!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

lynncanox

Thank You everbody for the best wishes. Fred came out of the hospital on last Friday. He is still a lot weak and a little bit too tired all the time, but he is feeling good. He ask me to leave a message that he is greatful and will going to be back later this week on the internet.

Lynn
judge of GRV 2 Challenge

gn_leugim

thank you Lynn for let us know more on Fred's situation, glad to know he is improving. Hope to see him this week then :)  :)

mrbisonm

Thank you everyone.

Guess what, I am back, still alive, at least I think............

Kidding aside, After a long period of heart and other health problems such as diabetics and asthma problems and a "small" heart operation that left me totally "out of order" (still feel a lot like a zombie), I am slowly and surely recovering, which is actually quite fast, since I feel double as better from one day to another.

If it continues like this' I will probably back "online" within a week or ten days and then back onto the MFP1 project, which actually is about to be finished.

All models were finalized, have been textured and rendered and need to be organized, chosen and categorized and then send to FrankU for final inspection. That shouldn't be very long and will be announced here.

Since my head isn't much clear in these days yet,(most likely the medication) I will not get into the details, but I will reappear here very soon. ;)
Thanks to all for the mental support, especially to my wife Lynn.

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

Jack_wilds

Just keep getting better and better...

don't stress out... use the hobby as rehab and stress relief...  :satisfied:

glad your on the mend...

:sunny: :sunny:

Be Made Whole in Jesus' Name -may it be so...
:wings: for peace and goodness...

gn_leugim

glad to see news from you  :thumbsup: take your time ;)

Silur

Hi, Fred! I'm happy see You here now ...