• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Desert Ofalla

Started by Air6, March 25, 2007, 08:29:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Air6

I'm glad to open my first MD on SC4D : Desert Ofalla. Here're the first pics, I hope you like.

Serkanner

That is some very skillfull terraforming, used with a great terrain mod. Looking forward to many more great pictures.  :thumbsup:

Antoine

good region !  &apls
I hope to see citys quickly  :P

Heinz

that is very impressive terraforming!  :thumbsup: hand drawn, i pressume. in game or with the terraformer? hope the climate can afford agricultural endeavors!  :thumbsup: glad i got to follow this from the start. ill be a bit greedy and wish for updates everyday.  $%Grinno$% welcome, pal. best of luck developing

emilin

Yes. That IS very skillful terraforming indeed. And nice to see a classic approach to the terrain. Watching for further development with great interest. :thumbsup:

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

kwakelaar

Very nice landscaping and I too like the terrain mod you are using.

dedgren

Great terraforming!

Why do I look for the Argonath [linkie] here?

Good luck!

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Giligone

Whoa! Now this map is impressive. Its daunting and harsh. Truly formidable. No doubt the settlers of this land are a hearty bunch! Looking forward to more. :thumbsup:

Badsim

Hi R6 ,

Finally ! I'm waiting for this MD since weeks .... great start , nice to see this project since its beginning .
My best wishes for success , even if I know you don't need them .  $%Grinno$%

:thumbsup:

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

mightygoose

awesome terraforming work, and david your spot on with the argonath....
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

bat

excellent region! great work! :thumbsup:

Flipside

Wow, it kinda looks like Mars.  :o Can't wait for more. ;)

Ralph

Air6

Thanks at all :thumbsup: I created this region with SC4TF and lot of imagination... I'm glad you like it.

Elektra

Impressive terraforming, can't wait to see more.  :thumbsup:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
A. Einstein

Pinchman

WOW! Superb terraforming! The result is very nice !  :thumbsup:
Mes félicitations Air6  &apls

thundercrack83

Fantastic job with the terraforming and the terrain mod! Also, I love how you took along for each step of making the rivers and mountians. I can't want to see how you develop this region!

rooker1

Awesome job with the terraforming and the terrain modds looks really good in this case.  I can't wait to see what you do with this map.  If your city is half as good as your terraforming, than we are definatley in for a treat.

Robin    :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

pickled_pig

I agree with everyone else here - the terraforming is superb and of a very high quality.  I'll be looking forward to its development.

-aaron

mark

Great job on the map Air6, will look out for further updates  :thumbsup: