• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Jargeah

Started by suplado!, December 02, 2007, 12:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

suplado!

Jargeah is a small Emirate in the Middle East, located at the east coastal area of Saudi Arabia. The city depends on petroluem and oil products, commercial business, hotel accomodations and beach resorts.

** This is my first MD here in SC4D. i also have this thread in ST also called Jargeah. click on the link to check it out.

Location of Jargeah

Aerial View of the Emirate

Here are some pics in Jargeah

A Downtown Residential and Highrises

Hotel in Dumeira

Oil Refinery in Gusharr

Jargeah International Airport

... ;D

Filasimo

great intro pare! i like the custom content you used!  :thumbsup:
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

cameron1991

Its great to see Jargeah here! Ive seen your MD at ST and thought it was fantastic!
Will you start this MD from the very start or carry on from where the ST Jargeah is now?

Adept2Rock

Waow!!So fantastic!!!So different!!!I love!!!I have a question...
How you succed to have a plane taking off?Because i have the same lot and i dont seen that!?Thanks ;)
Come to visit Sancerre French department with various European archtectural styles!

In French Forum:

http://www.toutsimcity.com/forums.php?viewthread=284520
In devotion Forum:  http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2654.0

warconstruct

your city is splendid!
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

jayo

Yey-Your at SC4D too :D Love that hotel-On the island :)
I'm back

bat

Great start there! Nice looking airport! Looking forward to more...

sauron620

Wonderful!  :thumbsup: The frogface's BAT are very well put  &apls

sebes

WOW - what a wonderfull start of this MD. I absolute admire the airport, but all pictures shown are from great quality.  &apls
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

DFire870

Yay, I'm glad you decided to bring your MD over here too. I love the airport and the seaport, and the picture of the hotel on the island is one of my favorites. I also like the effect you put on all the images, it makes it even more realistic.

Can't wait to see more!

-- John
After a long absence, I'm back! And I will be starting a new MD soon.

figui

nice start here, great pics!
i'll be looking for more :thumbsup:

mauricio.
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

bigberta

That is probably the best airport I've ever seen... Stunning work  &apls

jayo

Wow-You're picture in the pic comp was really good and you completly obliterated me  ()stsfd()
10/1 lol

lovelly CJ
I'm back

TheTeaCat

Quote from: jayo on December 03, 2007, 12:08:12 PM
Wow-You're picture in the pic comp was really good and you completly obliterated me  ()stsfd()
10/1 lol

lovelly CJ

And Me 10/1 also to enter the HoF  &apls &apls

A wonderful start with some excellent pics. I'll keep an eye on this :D

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Yoman

I'm liking the odd shape of the airport, and the effects you put on the landing / taking off plane are incredible. I look forward to seeing more of the port (what I've seen in the show us your threads looks awesome). I'll keep an eye on this for sure.

Krio

Best airport ever  &apls

Only thing which "wonders" me is El.rail there :P Usually Arabian states do not have them, even in rich places like Kuwait do not have El.Rail so what is explanation ;) Of course artist can have freedom  :thumbsup:

suplado!

Filasimo: hey -- really gald you like the small intro...hehe
cameron1991: hey glad you also watch out this CJ from ST...glad you like it! ...maybe ill start this one all over again but of course, there are alot of developments now..hehe! anyway thanks!
Adept2Rock: really glad you like my work here..thanks! about the planes -- yeah, they are props, just added some effects to it to make it more like flying...
warconstruct: im glad you like it...thanks!
jayo: yeah -- and i think its really nice here...hehe!
bat: glad you like the intro and the airport! ill show more of the city soon! thanks for the nice post!
sauron620: thanks, hehe -- glad you like the outcome of those cool bats!
sebes: really glad you like the airport! ill post more pics of the airport soon!
Dfire870: thanks for a very nice post, im glad you like my work here...ill post more pics soon!
figui: glad you like the pics...many thanks!
bigberta: thanks, really glad that all of you like the airport!
jayo: lol -- anyway, youre pic was also awesome! i really like the details and the effects you added...
theTeaCat: you also have a nice pic! anyway -- really glad you like the start if this MD...hope to see your post again here!
Yoman: really glad you like m work here! and yeah -- ilike playong around with the effects..lol! anyway -- ill post more of the port soon...
Krio: glad you like the airport! well -- i remeber someone also said about the el rail in ST...hehe! well -- just to be different i added one, lol! well -- those el rail station can make a good cheat...most commuters on the highway can go down the road using the station...hehe! anyway -- thanks for the nice post!

The Jargeah Business District
Early 2000

Mid 2007

Overview of the Metro

... ;D

cameron1991

I like the comparison from 2000 to 2007, This city reminds me very much of Dubai!
What terrain mod do you use? It looks very good!

figui

nice development there  ;D

mauricio.
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

Schulmanator

I see your awesomeness has spread here as well. Cool! Jargeah ROX!!!  :satisfied:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0