• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Where is the Night Lighting Patch?

Started by DennyFrontier, May 26, 2017, 08:05:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DennyFrontier

Since I haven't found topic existing I thought I would create it.

I have downloaded the latest NAM and during the installation I get a message saying "Your game does not have the Night Lighting Patch (1.1.640.0)." And immediately following I get a prompt that tells me I will be taken to the download page and to visit the "Recommended Downloads" section (of SimCity 4 Devotion is where it brought me) and download the "Sim City 4 Buildings Update."

Not only can I not find a recommended downloads section, I cant find anything relating to a night Lighting patch or download or a sim city 4 buildings update. As a matter of fact, when I try to search for it manually, I get this error message: "each word must be at least two characters long."

I just want the mod to run optimally! Thanks

matias93

It's not a conventional download, so if it's on the sidebar, as Official maxis files

"Lets be scientists and as such, remember always that the purpose of politics is not freedom, nor authority, nor is any principle of abstract character,
but it is to meet the social needs of man and the development of the society"

— Valentín Letelier, 1895

Tarkus

You'll find the 1.1.640 patch, AKA the SimCity 4 Buildings Update, under the Building Architect Tool (B.A.T.) section of the official Maxis files.  You can also access the official Maxis files by clicking on the "support" button with the EA logo on it on the left sidebar, which looks like this:

-Alex