• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Med Inspirations #52 - Kinbasket Old Mine (2) - April 15

Started by Ol.S / Benoit, May 15, 2011, 01:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hijodecordoba

c'est un bonbon! where did you get all those buildings, they fit perfectly together. i love your recreation areas!

EDIT: bienvenue dans page 3, Welcome on page 3, Willkommen auf Seite 3, Bienvenido en pagina 3 (can't writew russian on my keyboard) $%Grinno$%

noahclem

Beautiful stuff, and has already been said this is one to follow!  &apls  I particularly like that huge, tree-lined plaza with the monument in the middle from the previous update and your amazing region pictures! I also really like the transit networks with diagonals, the river, the Mediterranean rail station and the marina. If I could make a suggestion, I think your seawalls would look much nicer if they weren't so tall.

Yan077

Spain inspirations...  it's so true...  ()stsfd()
Reminds me some lanscapes of the coast of Galicia, in the north of Spain. I love that region... and I also love your work my friend.
Congrats for that new amazing MD  :thumbsup:

Yann

Simcitler

Absolutely amazing work.  :thumbsup:
Another couple of pics with a great mixture of older buildings with the newer ones!  &apls

~Simcitler

peter007

You makes me think about vacation. Luckily I'll have one in about 3 weeks

-Ernst

Ol.S / Benoit

REPLIES

kelis : Thanks mate :)
hijodecordoba : Thanks a lot my friend, i spent quite some time looking on the LEX for the custom content i need :)
noahclem : I agree with you, i made a mistake with thoose seawalls. This was my first city on a river and i didn't realized that, thanks for your comment and the suggestion, i'll remember it for the next one !
Yan077 : Merci Yann :) Toujours un plaisir que tu viennes commenter mes images ! I also love the north of spain :)
Simcitler : Thanks for your comment my friend :)
peter007 : Oh yeah... can't wait to spend some time on the beach doing nothing :)

NEXT UPDATE VERY SOON
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Allein

Ol.S / Benoit

Here is a little teaser for the next city i'll show you : Bilbo

Little story : For thoose who have already seen that city on TSC, I can tell you that this is not the same, this is a new one. I was not happy with the old one, so i just rebuilt it entirely :)

Marriott resort club - Hotel fully booked for this summer, try for next one :)

Benoit.

Sciurus

It's excellent!! &apls &apls You're Yann n°2! :D

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

supremec

Very good picture, I love it  so much it is nice &apls  &apls, I agree with Sciurus you're Yann n°2  $%Grinno$%
Click on the banner to see my BATs

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

peter007

Can I sleep in the basement.
I think it's much cooler there  :P

-Ernst

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

noahclem

Beautiful pictures! Very nice use of a customized gradient flare and the clouds fit in nicely too. The green spaces, beach, and resort are breathtaking  &apls

Sign me up for next summer!  :thumbsup:

Ol.S / Benoit

REPLIES

IAM No problem dude, thx for your comment :)
Sciurus Thanks a lot, I'll try to show something quite different, Yann work was just perfect :)
supremec Thanks a lot dude :)
Terring7 Thanks :)
peter007 Yeah probably lol, thanks for your comment :)
kelis Thanks my friend  ;)
noahclem Thanks a lot, i'll try not to put to many effects on the images, glad you like them :)

NEXT UPDATE VERY SOON !
Benoit.

Ol.S / Benoit

I realized that i never update night views of my cities so this one will be focused on Bilbo By Night !

I'll probably post 4/5 updates about Bilbo, plus a Huge Poster of the city which is already done :) but for now, Bilbo By Night :)

Benoit.

hijodecordoba

ah, i missed a teaser. brilliant work. the cityplanning is astounding and implementation is even better! i love the nightlights and waterfront areas.
are you going to name the nextcity donostia, or Santander? - jsut kidding :D

Aaron Graham

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

nbvc