• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AsimPika3172

Uh-oh.... I got this!

QuoteInvalid username/password combination. If you forgot your password, use the password reset form. Remember that the SC4D LEX and SC4D Forums have separate accounts.

()what()

UPDATE!!!

I use RESET PASSWORD for change into other one. Check on my Gmail and viola!!! I can SIGN IN normally! YEAH!  :thumbsup:
I loves Sim City forever!

TomK

TomK , I've tried the password reset several times and sent an email. no response emails arrived, checked spam folder, not there either.
Thanks

shanghai kid

Might not be posted under correct topic, but lately i've had to sign in everyday to the Lex.
I've signed in on IE11 and clicked yes on the save password popup.
Then if i close down IE11 and wait some minutes, and then open IE11 and try to go to Lex i have to sign in again, i even tried on Firefox, where i've previously saved the password and same there, having to sign in again even though i signed in after i closed IE11 to test, and then closed Firefox.

Is there something with Lex that keeps signing me out or is it something on my computer? i've even tried cleaning the cache of IE11, to save the passwords again fresh but no change.
I use IE11 as i'm still using Win 7.

Any tips if it's not the Lex?

Edit:
Seems like it automaticly sign me out?? as i left IE11 on the Lex, then was a away from the computer for 30 min or so, and when i tried to go from the "Main Page" to "Download History" i had to sign in again.
So it seems like a sign in timer is signing me out after some time?

And no choice to set how long to be signed in like on the forum.
Shanghai kid from Norway
"The lurking devil"
(Bam Bam Bigelow & Eddie Guerrero R.I.P).

PaPa-J

I think it's a LEX issue.  I have the same problem.
Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.

evarburg

Same here ; since yesterday I hace to sign on everytime I want to download something...

Alan_Waters

shanghai kid

Good to see it's not just me having the problem, hopefully the Lex will be fixed soon.
Shanghai kid from Norway
"The lurking devil"
(Bam Bam Bigelow & Eddie Guerrero R.I.P).

AsimPika3172

Look likes LEX doesn't have ability to auto login function when entering website everyday.....  :o

marlborox91

I can not confirm my registration
When I open the confirmation link the page loads with the following error

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /csxlex/lex_userreg.php on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Tarkus

Regarding the issues with being signed on, there is quite a bit of work going on behind the scenes with the LEX of late, and particularly with login and cookie handling routines.  There may be some temporary teething issues as a result.

marlbororox91, I have manually activated your LEX account, so you should be able to access the exchange now.

-Alex

marlborox91

working  &apls
Thank you very much.

I was already going crazy  :)

PaPa-J

I figured there was still some behind the scene work going on with the LEX.  You guys are doing a good job at trying to keep everything work and safe for our browsing experience.  Thanks to everyone involved.
Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.

AsimPika3172

Thanks Tarkus for fixing Sign In bugs!  :thumbsup: &apls :bnn:

Tarkus

Quote from: AsimPika3172 on August 18, 2018, 05:01:53 PM
Thanks Tarkus for fixing Sign In bugs!  :thumbsup: &apls :bnn:

Thanks, but I'm merely the messenger here.  CasperVg is the one doing the real magic on the LEX software.

-Alex

swAlison

I can't access the LEX. I get the activation email OK, but the link gets a 403 message.

s1e9r8s3c

Hello I cannot authenticate my email...it says the account already exists and will not allow me to authenticate.

Tarkus

s1e9r8s3c, I've just manually activated your account, so you should be able to log on now.

-Alex

s1e9r8s3c

Hello I cannot access the LEX.  My username is s1e9r8s3c