• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Krokanien

Started by Fasan, September 27, 2014, 01:34:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gugu3

Amazing stuff going on here!!!! &apls &apls &apls

romualdillo

And this is becoming better and better (if it could to). It's Amazing!!  :o

Fasan

I would like to thank everyone who left a comment here. I am pleased Very much, if you liked the images so much.  :)
Excuse me, if I want to thank everyone personally for this.  ;)
Krokanien is a fantasy world, and is located in south-western France.

But now more pictures.

A large steel mill of the company KROstahl is located in the industrial city of Andover.

Fasan  ;)

metarvo

I like the variety of the steel mill.  The choice of buildings, empty spaces, and the layout of the facility as a whole make for one of the most convincing industrial areas I've seen in a while.  Good work.  :thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Badsim

Hi Fasan , ( from a guinea-fowl ...  :P )

Antoine ( Girafe ) told me months ago that I should have a look at your work , over at Simforum.de . That's what I did and now I'm glad to be able to tell you here that , having been particularly involved and a convinced militant about MMPs' development , I'm highly impressed ... incredible amount of work and sublime results ! Furthermore , your work reminds me a lot ejc's Recreations and that's not a small  compliment . $%Grinno$%  His MD is in the InactiveBest Sellers section but all pictures are gone ... Shame on you Imageshack !  :thumbsdown: Well ,  now we can comfort ourselves with Krokanien:thumbsup:

&apls &apls &apls

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

dirtguru

Masterful!!!

From raw material to finished product. You have completely covered every aspect very convincingly.
Little things like drainage ditches that actually lead to the river!! Your attention to detail is incredible.

&apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

Fasan

I would like to thank already now you.
Now another of the VIP-Team take a look here.
This may be probably due to me too am a Bird  ;D
Without the VIP-Team not this wonderful Design.
I just like the Design with MMPs, Grass, Bushes, Trees,... and as you have made a great Contribution.
Landscapes shape and live breathe - just the imagination run free can be.

I could not get to know unfortunately this work of E.J.C.  &mmm
But here and on Sim Forum.de, Simtropolis, Sim City Polska and other Sites to see many wonderful Works.

Sim City 4 lives and by many great Designers and the BSC-Team, NAM-Team, VIP-Team, SFBT-Team, HCT-Team, TSC-Team, NHP-Team, RAM-Team,...
Thank you! &apls
You're doing great Work. I then just add them together.

Oh yes, My friend Antoine. I hope he got my Message.

Fasan  ;)

namspopof

Wow !  Powerfull update and very high level of details, it's just a magnific job !  &apls
STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4
ToutSimCitiesFrench site for SC4.

belfastsocrates

Absolutely magnificent! Just fabulous work.

Can I ask where the river is from in this image?

A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

art128

Another strong update. This steel mill is very impressive, all the details are well done!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Girafe

Stunning pics, full of details. Always a pleasure to pass by your MD :)

I am really glad you started to post here and target new people  ;)

I got your message and I am so sorry, I was really busy. The models are indeed not available as MMP but only under the LE / PIMx. I have to intregate them to a MMP for the pic, give me a little bit time  :thumbsup: 
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Bipin

Absolutely phenomenal work, Fasan. Your work is beyond incredible. I feel that by no means would it be overzealous of me to say that you've created one of the best, if not the best industrial regions in years. Furthermore, props to you for including some of my BATs. I noticed my first set of smokestacks, my second set of smokestacks and industrial buildings, and my police station BAT included in your picture. Thank you so much for including my work!  :thumbsup:

belfastsocrates

Quote from: Bipin on October 06, 2014, 05:32:29 PM
you've created one of the best, if not the best industrial regions in years.

Indeed, the steel mill is an absolute triumph.

I've never been a MD'er that focused on industrial areas, my strengths are elsewhere but I do very much enjoy seeing others work, it does provide inspiration for my own future MD development and any foray into industrial lotting.
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

noahclem

Awesome work on that industrial area  &apls &apls  This is fantastic!

eggman121

Fasan there are no words to describe how good your work is. Your industrial area looks more fantastic than in RL. Keep up the great work!  &apls &apls &apls

-eggman121

Themistokles

Wow! &apls

I think I'll leave it at that this time.

Quote from: belfastsocrates on October 06, 2014, 05:46:19 AM
Can I ask where the river is from in this image?

If I may guess I think it is from the RFR plopwater pack (http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/27199-rfr-plopwater-pack-1/).
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

romualdillo

Great work with the industrial area!!  &apls  Every detail is a delight!!! I've rarely see so much talent working with the terrain paints and the empty spaces.

Fasan

Themistokles; Excuse me.
I as well what not properly read or Forget.
Yes, it is the water of "der_gammler" and examples include RFR Plopwater Pack 1.
A very good job, this water.  :thumbsup:
LG Fasan  ;)

Vizoria

Absolutely mindblowing! Your cities and your methods have definitely given me a lot to think about when it comes to SC4.

Fasan

I would like to thank you for the many comments. It was very pleased when my Landscape Krokanien like so much.

Thank you to the great designers, many teams!
Without these, Krokanien would never have arisen.

Thank you!  :thumbsup:

Landscape around Andover.
River, fields and vineyards, as well as the astrophysical Institute

Fasan  ;)