• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

All railway with catenary

Started by plunderer, November 17, 2008, 08:48:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

plunderer

Hi
I added the catenary to all railway (SC & NAM rail, BTM, HSR, LightRail) almost completely (part of LightRail and GLR not yet), like the screenshot

All of them used ehbk2006's  HD-Catenary-props, I separated the catenary model to one essential dat,  and distribute the different props exemplar for each railway network. now on the intersection piece of different network system won't appear catenary if shouldn't has

Actually I'm rather tired of T21, I would like to research something else.
So, if this project won't completely, forgive me  :P  maybe someone can go on

[28 June]
I have  released following mod on STEX:

Rail_Catenary_Mod_V3
http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=21935

HSR & GHSR Catenary Mod
http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=21936

ELR_Catenary_Mod
http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=21955

WC_EEND

looks very useful, saves alot of time plopping it yourself
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

plunderer

unfortunately, they can't show on the other rail traffic lots, like  station, yard...etc. it must add  props to lots by self

metasmurf

dedgren

Those are really something!  Great job!

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Pat

Plunder those are something eles WoW!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Toichus Maximus

Awesome work! I know a mod like this has been in demand for a long time. This is excellent.

Jonathan

Wow awesome! You've done all those pieces :thumbsup: That's just amazing how long did it take you? a year ;)
I assume you used T21s?

Jonathan

plunderer

Quote from: Warrior on November 17, 2008, 10:12:56 AM
Wow awesome! You've done all those pieces :thumbsup: That's just amazing how long did it take you? a year ;)
I assume you used T21s?

Jonathan

actually I took 3 weeks for this mod :P

you're right, those are used T21s

plunderer

I've been done 99.9%, just have 2 or 3 catenaries location on NAM overpass piece must be fix
when I check  completely, I will release this mod  ;)

enncore

Nice work!!  &apls Is it for download yet? and where can i find it and where can i find NAM Rail??  :)

JoeST

that is rather amazing, thankyou very much :)

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

bat

Yes, a really helpful and useful mod there!! Thanks.. ;)

plunderer

Quote from: enncore on November 17, 2008, 10:43:24 AM
Nice work!!  &apls Is it for download yet? and where can i find it and where can i find NAM Rail??  :)

not release yet, I would like to make it more pretty

plunderer

it's time for sleeping (I living in Taipei)  :P

see you next time ;)

dedgren

While our friend plunderer sleeps, the Karma Fairy steals in and leave a point under the pillow.  The more I read, the more I'm amazed by this.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

metarvo

Plunderer has certainly earned the point and a good sleep.  This looks promising, as it allows rail catenaries to be placed without the waste of space. :thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Andreas

Heh, I'm speechless - I wanted to do a T21 rail catenary mod since I don't know how long, but time-constraints never allowed me to get past a very, very basic mod that covers the straight and diagonal rail tracks. Now you post pictures of basically the same thing, but nearly completed.  :o  I have dozens of SFBT catenary props that only wait to be applied to all those switches and NAM curves (with proper rotation and such), and now you used those old models by 3ddz... ;)
Andreas

WC_EEND

Quote from: Andreas on November 17, 2008, 11:33:43 AM
Heh, I'm speechless - I wanted to do a T21 rail catenary mod since I don't know how long, but time-constraints never allowed me to get past a very, very basic mod that covers the straight and diagonal rail tracks. Now you post pictures of basically the same thing, but nearly completed.  :o  I have dozens of SFBT catenary props that only wait to be applied to all those switches and NAM curves (with proper rotation and such), and now you used those old models by 3ddz... ;)

i totally agree with you andreas, combined withe the SFBT cantenaries this would look truely amazing
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project