• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC Prop Family Index

Started by BarbyW, September 26, 2007, 07:55:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catty

Hi Guys

Despite my resignation from the SC4D staff having now taken effect, I will continue to manage and issue Prop Family requests when requested for the foreseeable future, if I don't immediately respond to your request feel free to send me an PM, please remember I do have a real life and live in New Zealand so please check the time in New Zealand before assuming the worse and start sending me PMs.

-catty

EDIT: If request is urgent or you cannot contact me via this site, then you can reach me over at www.city-builders.info either by PM if you have an account, or using the Contact Form (bottom of webpage).
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

catty

Merry Christmas everyone  and best wishes for the new year    ()flower()

If anyone needs a Prop Family range can you post before Christmas Eve, after that real life takes over for a few days   :party:  if and to be honest I can't ever see a prop family request being so urgent it can't wait a couple of days, but if anyone feels they really need one, you will be able to reach me at the CB Christmas party.

Now on to range request business

Issued To: He Who Will Not Be Named aka ProjectSaultSteMarie2014
Range: 0x5F85CC00 thru to 0x5F85CCFF

:thumbsup:

Sorry a PS: I haven't forgotten about updating the wordpress site for those people that have links to it, but real life is calling so will do it a bit later.
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

DonVitoCorleone

May I please get a range? Thank you for your keeping this list up to date for all us sc4 addicts! :)

DonVitoCorleone

catty

Morning   :)

Issued: DonVitoCorleone
Range: 0x5F85CD00 thru to 0x5F85CDFF

Brodel

Good morning catty,

I would also like to have a range please. It is not urgent at all.

New Zealand current date and time is Saturday April 4th 7 am, over here in northern Germany we still have Friday evening :) Anyway I wish you and anybody a happy Easter and thanks for your feedback.

catty

Just woken up and switched on the computer, so give me about half an hour to have a cup of tea, etc and then I'll be back with a range for you

Happy Easter   :)

catty

Sorry took a bit longer than expected ... was talking to my fellow administrator over at CB   ()meeting()

Issued: Brodel
Range: 0x5F85CE00 thru to 0x5F85CEFF

Edvarz

Hi! I would like to request a building family range. Thanks! :)

catty

Hi Edvarz

Welcome to the Site

Had a look at the available ranges and have issued you

Issued: Edvarz
Range: 0x5F85ED00 thru to 0x5F85EDFF

:)   

emanuelfranco0390

Hola

I want to request one range for me please.

Kind Regards.

catty

Quote from: emanuelfranco0390 on May 21, 2015, 05:19:27 PM
Hola

I want to request one range for me please.

Kind Regards.

As requested one range   :)

Issued: emanuelfranco0390
Range: 0x5F85CF00 thru to 0x5F85CFFF

nathkel

Requesting prop family range from FADE0000 to FADEFFFF, please....;)

catty

Quote from: nathkel on July 23, 2015, 02:27:59 PM

I'm at work but I can tell you some of the F ranges have already been used by the SFBT team among others, I'm not saying No, but I need to be home from work and be able to have a look thru the Prop Family Index before I can give you a definite answer on whether you can use this range or not

-catty

catty

Quote from: catty on July 23, 2015, 03:03:24 PM

I'm at work but I can tell you some of the F ranges have already been used by the SFBT team among others, I'm not saying No, but I need to be home from work and be able to have a look thru the Prop Family Index before I can give you a definite answer on whether you can use this range or not

-catty

Hi nathkel

You can have this range do not expand past it, as the FAFA range has been taken by someone else.

-catty

catty

Quote from: catty on December 20, 2014, 04:15:40 PM
...Sorry a PS: I haven't forgotten about updating the wordpress site for those people that have links to it, but real life is calling so will do it a bit later.

I have been very conscience of the fact since SimPeg demise that if something were to happen either to me or the CB website that the Prop Family Index could disappear as well, the Prop Family Index has been on a private group over at CB, I have now made it an closed group that anyone who belongs to the CB Website can view or join (joining is limited to people I know and who haven't been banned on other sites).

http://city-builders.info/cb-groups/item/30-prop-family-index

:)

nathkel

Quote from: catty on July 24, 2015, 03:45:17 AM
Quote from: catty on July 23, 2015, 03:03:24 PM

-catty

Hi nathkel

You can have this range do not expand past it, as the FAFA range has been taken by someone else.

-catty

Thanks. This should be more than enough...

catty

Quote from: catty on December 20, 2014, 04:15:40 PM
....Sorry a PS: I haven't forgotten about updating the wordpress site for those people that have links to it, but real life is calling so will do it a bit later.

Sorry for those people who had links to this page, I ended up deleting it as it just got to confusing trying to keep up the original excel spreadsheet and then the online version over at CB as well.

http://city-builders.info/cb-groups/item/30-prop-family-index

CT14

Can I have a prop family range, please. Thanks.

catty

Quote from: CT14 on November 08, 2015, 06:33:37 PM
Can I have a prop family range, please. Thanks.

:thumbsup:

Issued to: CT14
Range: 0x5F85E900 thru to 0x5F85E9FF

CT14

Thank you. I've updated my prop families to use this range.