• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RONDNOIR ~ the small Principality ~ Biganos - Replies and Teaser Old Watermill ~

Started by Framly, May 06, 2010, 02:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tandini

Well, that's something! So much is already said - I can only echo . . .   &apls
  Come along on a Journey through Finland

Framly

Thanks for all your nice replies!  :)

Audenge - Sightseeing tour

~part II~

.. we drive along the popular beach promenade "Rue du Soleil". Many shops and pubs determine the streetscape.

The ~ 3km long promenade connects the northern and southern parts of the island.

the Art Gallery "Zenit Galleries".

Along the promenade ..

The old headquarter of the shipowner "Deux-Sèvres Atlantique". Founded by Phillip Deux-Sèvres (1905) "DSA" belongs to the 10 largest shipping companies in the world.

Built in 1923 and now used for representative purposes. The HQ of "DSA" was moved in 1986 to the capital Marien.

We arrive the Mermaids Park.
In 1978, the low-lying marshes were drained and came into being this little gem. The center is the image of the "Mariae von Clairvoux".

The old fortified tower was rebuilt in 1992 following the original plans.

Passing the Citee Bank. The bank went bankrupt in 2011 and was state-owned. The crisis also pass Rondnoir...

We head north in the district of St. Rothen.

Old Market - in the fish market hall there are daily fresh fish from the region. The flea market around the old market hall is a must for any visitor of Audenge.

...we go back into the city center...

.. past the "Palais Eriks" ...

Here lived and worked the Parisian sculptor
Claude Eriks (1876-1959). The property is now part of a foundation. 1995 inaugurated the "Erik's Museum".

We drive along the famous "Queens Hotel" (1913)..

..and the department store Claude Demaul-Tron (CDT).

We get back to the main station.

I hope you had a great tour through the streets of Audenge. &apls

<----------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Today, exactly three years ago, I founded Rondnoir.

I hope we can celebrate many more birthdays together.

My Masterpiece

19MB MEGA Audenge-Mosaic

(click on the picture 19MB)

(click on the picture 19MB)

Framly ;)

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

Swordmaster

MTT9

You can call me Matt

vortext

It feels like I'm kinda repeating myself but the massive amount of detailing is just phenomenal!!  &apls &apls

The mosaic is stunning, just as the previous one was. In fact, I'd like to see the remaining two rotations as well. .  ::)  ;)

Finally, congratulations with the 3 year anniversary!!  &dance
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

benedict

That is one of the best pictures i've ever seen of SC4. Fantastic to see the whole island at once. Bravo!
Click on the banner to celebrate!

rambuckel

Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

Schulmanator

Delightful! One of the best I have seen this year thus far.  &apls
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

RickD

I can't believe how detailed everything is along the promenade. And this mosaic is insanely great.  ;D
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

rooker1

Congrats and Happy Birthday RONDNOIR.  With updates like you always post....you'll be around for a long time to come my friend!!
Great work and always a pleasure to view your MD.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

Kergelen

What I can say... Awesome detailed town &apls &apls
I spend some minutes looking at every part of the mosaic

Links to SC4 websites

noahclem

Perhaps only such a perfect mosaic could do justice to a celebration of 3 years of Rondnoir. You're doing something special here that no one else does and you're doing some thing better than anyone else does. Please continue  ;D

Dantes

The picture is very heavy on the data volume, and great! Very impressive!

Framly

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

art128

Nice to see you're still playing the game man!

Lovely picture. Though you might want to move that station a bit to the right so the platform isn't on the rails curve.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Dantes

Your preview is great success! I am pleased that after a long time you show a picture. I love the many details.

Back to the future (with Train *yeah*)

Gugu3

Themistokles

Rondnoir is back :bnn: I must say, this made my day! And how did you get pavement around the reversing loop?
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

noahclem