• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Look at what I was able to pull off last night (25 @ January 2018)!

Started by Pythias900KMB, January 26, 2018, 11:32:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pythias900KMB

Many salutations, everybody!  I would like to take this opportunity to express my profound gratitude for your support by showing you a T-interchange that I finished last night.  Of course, there is a long way to go before the highway system in that city is finished; still, I do believe that this is a good point to take an intermission to admire my handiwork.  I just wish that I did not have to take out that residential neighborhood so I could build the northern portion of the interchange, though . . .

siemanthepieman

It's certainly a nice layout - but the on ramp to the bridge is awfully steep!

Seaman

Quote from: siemanthepieman on January 26, 2018, 12:58:37 PM
It's certainly a nice layout - but the on ramp to the bridge is awfully steep!

At first, they had only the ramps... but decided to build the bridges after most of the cars proved to not have the speed to actually reach the other side of the river ;)

@Pythias: I know how satisfying it is to look at the result of hard work. Keep it up!

Pythias900KMB

I was originally planning to have that A2 90 degree Flex-Fly as an L2 viaduct; unfortunately, there was not enough room on the embankment for the 15 meter OST and the bridge.  The terrain as you see in the screen captures is the only way I could get the simulator to draw the bridges across with enough clearance for ferries.