• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Totori

Started by Dantes, March 11, 2011, 05:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dantes

Replies:
@Nanami: *epic-hug* Thank you to miss... ^^ Why you ask Kelis ? Look here you need this: zzzz ML Shinkansen MOD For NAM August 2010 https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=FA15FCE84D64004A&id=FA15FCE84D64004A%21266
in the readme you read this depence: http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/21934-catenary_essentials/

The population is growing strongly. I build many buildings in the area. The density of buildings is very high. Later I will rebuild some places. I will build a new temple district, a new sumo arena and a new business district. A new recreational area is being built near the river.

The new urban railway line is completed. It is used a lot. I now have rail, tram, and city rail. Buses are also available.

Dantes

No Words only pictures:

art128

Nice. I like the road going up-hill. Though it does need some smooth corners.. ;D
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Nanami

Thanks for the links! that will be useful for sure :D

nice pictures! unfortunately the first regional picture doesn't have thumbnail/regional view of 4 cities in the left.. otherwise it will be very nice to see it as a complete view.
also I agree a with art above, the road might need several smooth curve. in overall its a nice series of pictures anyway! :thumbsup:

Dantes

Replies:
@art128: *mega-hug* Yes, I think it is better with smooth corners  :-[
@Nanami:*hug-too* The four small maps not built! Now there was a large construction program and the region has reached its maximum population. I hope you like the two new regional views.

c.p.

Nice :thumbsup:  Is it finished?  Not many people actually finish their regions &apls

Dantes

Haha, I build this region more than six years!  ;D
The city is never finished. There is always a reconstruction of the districts. At the moment I am renting the social apartments and replacing them with Machiya. I also build the new Temple district. The new Sumo arena is finish. I want created soon an new Update Serie "Along the new Urban Rail Line (URL) "
Thank you c.p. I think my region is 90% finish.  :)

Before:

After:

The URL (Urban Rail Line / Upper Railway / Moonlight Monorail) have 21000 User!
Question: How I get an white region and city background?

Nanami

Ah I see then... I though it already finished as it implied from the transportation map mode.... but anyway its 90% finished now? it's rather amazing to see a region is finished even after 6 years! I never done this before, mostly I have only 3-6 tiles working and they are not really complete...

As for the last pictures... did you just remove the river? pretty nice area though. cant wait to see the URL update!

idk if this what you try to ask but I think for the white region and city background, just edit all the background png at C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxis\SimCity 4\Plugins (or wherever the installation directory is) and fill it completely with white.

best regard..
Nanami (formerly Kisa or 976)

Dantes

Nanamiiii *hug* Yes, 90% *Ü* Next time you get many Updates to see!

At time the last projects are started:

In this Area is build the new temple district

In this area is build a new Machiya district!

Nanami

danchi district into machiya district? I think its better to leave with several part instead of turn it all into machiya
I like how the river flow inside the city I mean thats a nice way to solve no diagonal bridge piece of that canal. :thumbsup:

romualdillo

Looking forward to your new redevelopments! The region shots looked awesome!  &apls :thumbsup:

Dantes

Important News: After great and courageous reforms, the region with the urban area became a new object in law! Doshusei Totori!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dōshūsei
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dōshūsei
The old region is merged with several neighboring cities. Numerous construction activities are now taking place! The region is now twice as big!

@Nanami: Thank youuuuuuu for your comment! I am happy to read your opinion! Yes, I like Machiya! With my reconstruction project the last year is my region very traditional and not so "modern". It is not real japan. It is my old school fantasy in present time of japan.
@romualdillo: Thank you! I think maybe yo like this update  $%#Ninj2

New temple district

My favorite picture  :)

romualdillo

Of course I like it! I love your temple complexes!  :thumbsup:

kelis

What a beautiful update ! I like the temple so much, it's BIG !  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

art128

That temple is a wonder, nice job with it. The area surrounding it fits perfectly as well.

Props & Texture Catalog

Krasner

That temple is so lovely ! It gives off a very special and quiet atmosphere  :thumbsup: Also I wonder, where did you found the high bamboos ?
ANARCHIST !!

Dantes

@all: Thank you much! Soon I comeback!  ;D
@krasner: You find this hd+ bamboo by monlight!  :thumbsup:

I need your help dear friends:

I search this stadiums:

Osaka Expo '70 Stadium

Yurtec Stadium

Thank you to help. chillitomatoes page is down  :'(

Thaiijt

Hi Dantes

You can find the Yurtec Stadium on the STEX.
I have the other Stadium and could send it to you if this is allowed:)

Dantes

Thank you much! After LOT-Editor and tests I think is this Budokan better, or ?  :popcorn:

art128

This is gorgeous!
As for KSJPN stadium, i made a thread like two months ago asking where i could find some of his stuff and someone [sorry i don't remember who] posted a link to a onedrive [i think it was] containing al KSJPN creations. I
I was supposed to have them ready and upload them to the LEX but i got heavily sidetracked.... I should probably get back to it.

Props & Texture Catalog