• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RealRailway (RRW) - Development and Support

Started by Swordmaster, June 14, 2013, 08:42:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noahclem

Nice work  &apls. Always great to see RRW options growimg  :popcorn:

Gugu3

Very nice! We can expect lots of different options :thumbsup:

Jack_wilds

Awesome progress developments,

Tracks ahead!!

train watching

:popcorn:

Simmer2

________________________________________________________________________________

eggman121

Here are some new pieces from the factory ;D

Skinned (AKA RRW Reskin) Many thanks to Badsim for the base textures  $%Grinno$% They are also pathed Still need LHDs however.

The STR will override from the STR end of the DTR <-> STR transitions.

The FlexPiece project is going very well so far :D

-eggman121

AsimPika3172

I loves Sim City forever!

matias93

Is that an asymmetrical STR? Looks really promising!! :bnn:

"Lets be scientists and as such, remember always that the purpose of politics is not freedom, nor authority, nor is any principle of abstract character,
but it is to meet the social needs of man and the development of the society"

— Valentín Letelier, 1895

Tyberius06

&apls &apls &apls
More fun for us with the new RRW pieces! :) It looks fantastic!

Many thanks!

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Alan_Waters

These are the best textures for the RRW.  &apls &apls &apls
Still add 3D rails from Simmer...  ::)

Gugu3

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

eggman121

Thanks of all the comments and Likes everybody

I have just completed a Video for the Flex Piece Project.

https://www.youtube.com/v/17gBaGKNH8E&t=16s

Still very much in the works but you will get the idea ;)

-eggman121

mattb325

It's amazing work! This will be lots of fun to use  :)  :bnn:

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

belfastsocrates

I'm rather giddy with excitement at this and the immense work you've put into the project. This for me is a perfect texture for RRW and suits my own needs in-game in terms of aesthetic. Can;t wait to roll this out across my region and cities!
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

Simmer2

&apls &apls

This will inspire me to do even more rail themed BAT's and lots for years to come :thumbsup:

Nick
________________________________________________________________________________

Akallan

My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

matias93

This resolves so much on learning to use all the flex novelties!! I'm sure many people will decide to embrace the RRW with this and the customisable textures

"Lets be scientists and as such, remember always that the purpose of politics is not freedom, nor authority, nor is any principle of abstract character,
but it is to meet the social needs of man and the development of the society"

— Valentín Letelier, 1895

Tyberius06

Wow... well I haven't played since january/february with the game, but still remember the patterns of RRW turnouts, at least most of them :) But these new flex pieces will be as much fun, as the patterns. In some cases they will be essentials... No more puzzle pieces, yeah-yeah-yeah...  &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

noahclem

Outstanding work  &apls  Love all these new options and this project will revolutionize the usage and possibilities of STR. Wow  :o