• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Atrubia - Update 71: A Few Progress Pics

Started by KoV Liberty, June 14, 2009, 08:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoV Liberty

A bit of a preview for update 27! BIG DEVELOPMENT!!!

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

KoV Liberty

Island finished (quicker than you thought, huh?). Winner of poll is 201,000 - 300,000. Thanks to everyone who voted, and congratulations to those who guessed correctly!

Adrian, I miss you man.

danielcote

woodb3kmaster

Awesome, I got it right! Great job so far, Alex; I can't wait to see the finished island up close and personal!

Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN - VIEWS FROM WITHIN
Nuclear City - 5/8

KoV Liberty

An update will come tomorrow due to a few island problems. Also I have just figured out (unfortunately) that the island is 99% completed and will stay that way until regional Pop. has reached 1.4 mil. The last RES to grow will be the Al Burj. It is a stage 15 growable. This however will not affect the results of the poll.

Adrian, I miss you man.

KoV Liberty

Update 27: Atrubian Project completed.

Luke09: Thanks!!! I never thought about that... Thanks for the wonderful comment!

Glowbal: Thanks!

danielcote: They have a terrific view too!  ;D

Tomas Neto: Get ready to see the teaser up close!

danielcote: Congrats!

woodb3kmaster: Thanks and congrats! Here is the up close and personal update...

To start off this update we will look at a regional view...

Next followed by a pic...

Now... It may be the Al Burj. But it is Eye-candy until the real one can take its place. Here is some sunrise pics...

A day pic of The Sorrento.

This is the Island Hospital. Big, huh? It treats many patients of the island and city.

Now for some night pics... By the way I downloaded Gizmo's night modd so it is darker.

Today I also started working on the mainland.

A more highrise part...

Next to a low rise part (some anyway $%Grinno$%). Also there is a lot of El-Ave in this area.

That ends update 27. I hope you love the island! More detailed (and day ;)) pics will be in update 28!

Please post comments, hints, ideas, etc.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Nexis4Jersey

danielcote

Wow that looks beautiful! What kind of nightlife do you have there?

Battlecat

Coming along very nicely there.  That's a nice looking resort area! 

Glowbal

The close ups look great.  :thumbsup: Good job.
Although I've to say I'm not the biggest fan of the regio view. I think it's because it's all high rise or something.
I like mid rise better :P

KoV Liberty

A bit of a preview for update 28 (to come Friday).

WARNING:
Pic is photoshopped (a bit).

Also the area around it will be parisian so to not make it odd in a desert secene. There will not be much parisian buildings though.

Adrian, I miss you man.

danielcote

Hey I took the TGV from that Station from Paris to Leon.  :D

KoV Liberty

Update 28: Mahadna City. The very first city.

Nexis4Jersey: Thanks!

danielcote: A lot. There are many clubs and bars round the region. Also some other stuff...

Battlecat: Yep. ()stsfd() It was a big pain but I got it done!

Glowbal: Me too but I couldn't find much low-rise buildings.

danielcote: Really? That staion is my all-time favorite in the game.

Mahadna City was colonized by the French (as was the rest of Atrubia ;)) therefore some parisian buildings are here but most were destroyed by a large fire thus very few are left. Ths update will have day and night shots for each pic. These are also somewhat photoshopped. here is the Presidents mansion.

Some of the only Parisian buildings left. Just south of the train station is this pic here.

Just south of the President's home...

The first convention centre (well sort of).

Last but not least one more pic of Parisian Buildings...

That ends Update 28! Hope you liked it...

Please post comments, hints, ideas, etc.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Yan077

I've seen your pic on the sc4 picture competition. It feel like to watch your MD, and it's brilliant !!  :thumbsup:

KoV Liberty

Abid Jakartin Intl. temporarily closed due to massive expansions for runway (+1 tile) and new terminals. Once RMIP-3 releases it will once again be closed.

Adrian, I miss you man.

danielcote

Very n ice update! You know I've seen those buildings in real life up close in France and boy are they beautiful.  :thumbsup:

KoV Liberty

Next update comes sunday.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Battlecat

Nice update once again!  That's a very cool looking convention center!

marsh

This is great!  &apls You've givin me so much inspiration for my cj with the land reclamation projevt ;D