• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Atrubia - Update 71: A Few Progress Pics

Started by KoV Liberty, June 14, 2009, 08:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoV Liberty

Update 23: Abid Jakartin Spaceport and Major Expansions.

peter007:
Thanks! The oil refinery took a bit of time to perfect though.

Glowbal:
I didnt showcase the oil things cause it wasn't finished. But now it is.

Battlecat:
Actually water usage is very low due to new technologies we are developing. ;)

Now we go to four overveiws of new areas in the city; including the spaceport!

This isnt done right here though!

The spaceport is very small but it is still developing...

Here is a new dirt track where kids race go-karts, and adults race jet skis offshore...

Here is the completed runway.

The area around the capital building has been filled in...

Also what used to be park is now giving way to small businesses.

Here is a pic of a plane taxiing to the runway...

Please post comments, hints, ideas, etc.

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Glowbal

Nice to see the runways are completed. Though, are there missing a few pictures? I didn't see a space port. &ops

KoV Liberty

Whoops! My fault! Pics restored...

Adrian, I miss you man.

Glowbal

hehe.. Good.  ;)
It looks nice! I already thought you would use somy's bats. Just amazing  :P

KoV Liberty

Quote from League of Nations Conference last night.
QuoteToday at 21:54 The Atrubian Supreme Court was bombed by an unknown military or terrorist group. The people of Atrubia are wondering if more bombings will take place in their captal city of Abid Jakartin. Meanwhile the Capital Building has been evacuated and moved to an undisclosed loction.

People are wondering what is going on. What will be possibly bombed next? Abid Jakartin Intl.? Stadiums? Tunnels? Bridges? Who knows. But the Atrubian Empire Navy (AEN), Atrubian Empire Military (AEM), and Atrubian Air Force (AAF) have been put on full alert. Even one runway has been reserved for Militia Aircraft. Atrubia is located 500mi. South of Kuwait and on the edge of Saudi Arabia territory making it a prime target for air raids.

The building was the oldest in the Arubian Empire and was going to be renovated soon but the bombings got to it before it was renovated. The Atrubian Empire President had this to say at a short press conference a few hours after the bombing,

"Today was a sad day for the Atrubian Empire. Our oldest building in the Nation was bombed by an unknown Military or Terrorist group. 107 people were wounded, and eighteen people's lives were taken away from this earth today; including a close friend of mine. We have reason to beleive it was the Saudi Arabia Air Force, as we have not maintained good relations with the country in past years. We are still unsure of it as the Taliban is active in Iraq, whch also makes them a possibility. Since the raid was under the cover of night, all cameras were useless against planes flying overhead.

People in the city said to have heard a large droning noise before the blasts. The noise was no doubt a large bomber. The Courthouse was very close to office buildings and a dense residential neighborhood so it was a miracle no buildings were hit other than the Courthouse. In the meantime all Military Divisions will be put on high alert and the Capital Building evacuated and moved to an undisclosed location. That is all. Press Conference dismissed."

More will come as more intel is gathered.

Atrubian Empire

Also the Jiesanese government is willing to provide help in any possible way. A quote from the League.

QuotePresident Park Jae-Shin of Jiesan: I am deeply saddened and in grief along with the Atrubian people by this barbaric act that ultimately puts to decline the values of human decency. The Jiesanese government stands ready, as a friend, to supply any assitance at the request of the Artubian government including any necessary actions in order to find and punish those responsible for this tragedy.

New intel has been gathered and one pic of the collapse of the Courthouse at night. Via nightvision camera.

More info in the next update.

Adrian, I miss you man.

peter007

WoW very cool  &apls Realy something special  :thumbsup:

Battlecat

Glad to hear you've sorted out those potential water problems.   :) 

Nice job on that spaceport, it looks great!  All the various developments around that airport look amazing as well.

Interesting plot development here, I hope everything works out! 

KoV Liberty

Update 24. A new island project. But first...

Glowbal:
Thanks! Somy's BATs are the only ones out there that are good quality!

peter007:
Thankyou!

Battlecat:
I hope it works out too. The Atrubian people cannot take much more of this.

Now, onto the update!

Today the People of God's Army (people who bombed the Court) were bombed themselves by the Atrubian and Saudia Arabia Air Force. About all 14,000 of them were killed except for about 50. Who were taken into custody.

Now onto the ACTUAL update after that small announcement.

Welcome to the new project I have been working on!

This Arena is at the end of one of the two islands and is the biggest structure there. Now we go to the Atrubian Twin Towers. They are two high-rise RES buildings that twist around and have a SPECTACULAR veiw of the region from the top floors.

These two islands that I made are connected to the mainland by a long tunnel that starts/ends here...

And here...

Also a new addition to the Intl. airport has been added.

Also there are blueprints of a new courthouse being designed. Also out in front of the courthouse there will be part of the only standing wall left from the old courhouse.

All avenues on the islands end in a small roundabout like this...

Here is the most popular mall in the region (which is connected to the mainland by subway as well).

Last but not least is a pic of one of the new neighborhoods.

Please post comments, hint, ideas, etc.

EDIT: Atrubia also has a new flag (which is still being worked on). I was helped in making it by I9113N. Thankyou! You are awesome at flags. Here it is.

Adrian, I miss you man.

io_bg

Nice update! I really like these Atrubian Twin Towers. :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Glowbal

That mall is lovely. What building is it?
Great job on the update.  ;)

peter007

It is looking great  &apls
but that blueprint (that new building) is the HQ from JR railways in Japan that doensn't fit in the desert ? ()what() ?

greets ernst

danielcote

nooo rebuild the old courthouse!!  ()sad()

I don't like this new courthouse one bit  :thumbsdown: I want the old one.

KoV Liberty

BREAKING NEWS

There was a recent finding in the Capital Building. The finding was the sketches and diagrams of the old courthouse! It was only the buildings so the outside won't be built to exact dmensions but the old courthouse will be rebuilt. The president commented on this saying:

"This was a great finding for the people of Atrubia. It was one of the most beloved buildings in the nation, as being the oldest as well. The current diagrams will be replaced and the new buiding is under construction as we speak."

The building will be showcased in update 26 (that is the timeline for opening).

Adrian, I miss you man.

Nexis4Jersey

Woah your city is growing fast , i like yout underwater tunnels  &apls

KoV Liberty

I am having major computer problems so I am putting this MD on hiatus.  I am sorry but this will have to be delayed for who knows how long. Update 25 will come when this is sorted out.

Adrian, I miss you man.

danielcote

just_a_guy

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you're able to sort things out quick.

Awesome use of Somys bats. The high wealth residential fit very well with the surrounding land. And I also have to mention how great the spiral high rise looks!

Good luck fixing out your problem :thumbsup: and i'll be looking forward for you next update.
Come and check out my BATting works at:

Just_a_Guy's attempts at BATing

Tomas Neto

Wow, very great update!!!  :thumbsup:

KoV Liberty

To everyone:

My computer problem is fixed! Unfortunately...... There is ANOTHER problem. My father is mad at me because I mouthed off at him so now HE took it away. I am sooooo sorry about this. He says I may have it back in 2-3 weeks. Maybe more. I am very sorry.  :( :( :( Atrubia will still go on as planned but no work will be done. You all may comment but I don't know.

-Alex

See you in a long time... ()sad()

Adrian, I miss you man.

Emperor Stormont

Quote from: carkid1998 on June 21, 2009, 09:50:07 AM
Wow! Very Good MD! :o Where did you get that Concord??

And I think Concord's were to expensive to run which is why the dissapeared! :thumbsup:

Poseidon Airlines is the national Airline of the Imperial Atlantean Empire, more specifically our Earth Colony, Perseus.

They were decommissioned in real life, but Atlantis has the technology and immense wealth to continue their service as they are incredibly sexy planes. They are the flagship of our fleet, alongside the A380's

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=908.new;topicseen#new

As for the CJ, very impressive. I admire the effort put into it. Shall be stopping by more often.

Also...Poseidon is happy to continue flying to Atrubia :)

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008