• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

007's B.A.T.ing Room

Started by peter007, October 04, 2010, 03:48:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peter007

Hello everybody. Since this week I'm started to construct buildings in the Build Architect Tool

I'm making buildings from America and these ones are from Brooklyn NY and these pics are based on a real building

Please leave a comment! ;)

greetz Peter007

Aaron Graham

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

peter007

Thank you Aaron graham, but when you where writing a comment I was searching for a new project and I found one

isn't it funny and yes that pink house is going with the pack
It's going without canopies because if you doing this you will miss the regularity

TiFlo

East coast townhouses, I love it!

As for your second project, they look very familiar. Have a look here. Marcszar's are not the same, but still, they're pretty close.

Aaron Graham

Yes, TiFlo they so much a like in a way.
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

zero7

They're looking good.  There's a couple of things that seem a little odd to me though (but that may just be because I'm not familiar with US housing) - the large window at the rear looks like it is a feature that is too modern for the style, but maybe people put them in(?).  The other thing is the lack of a back door - how do people get into the back garden?
Call me Richard

Buzzit

wow looks good for a starter with BAT! 
if it already looks as good as this what will your stuff look in the future heheb &apls

peter007

@Buzzit, Thanks for your comment, I'm very glad to hear it

@Aaron Graaham @Tiflo, and yes I am now aware of it but i'm trying to make it so different as posible

@zero7, Yes zero7 you are right and it's adapted here's a pic (is it better now?) (tsjeeh it's looking very ugly when it's not rendered)

Tomorrow a sneak preview of the rowhouses in Washington

Aaron Graham

I'm glad to see your walls up close. I think you should use a brick texture to your walls since the walls on those row houses you are trying to recreate are birck of course, that might bring the walls out a lot more, just try it out and let see how that works.

peter007

@Aaron Graham The walls close up here is at the rear of the house and this part of the house is painted so they don need a brick texture.

peter007

Guess what, I got my Computer Science test back and I've got just a wonderful A  &scl()

but Piece of cake when you are batting   ;D

And as promised I'am now showing my building out of washington

This building isn't finished yet it will need some drainpipes of course
but the texturing is finished and something isn't right in this model  ???
If you know it please comment.

greetz Peter007

peter007

I made something extra for my house at washington: a back garden, this will place the house more in a row and then they match better with the original  ()stsfd()

please leave your comment

Tomorrow there will be a new project maybe or some improvements if you posted some.

peter007

Hello erverybody today I rendered my first building but It has a strange bug when Iám zooming to zoom 5 and 6 does someone knows what this is its rendered with medium quality.

vester

A trick that helps on a lot of those texture problems, is to merge/import the model into a new file.

peter007

Hello everybody i'm just here to say i'm alive because I was in hospital for a concussion and this is why my project stopped a little bit  %wrd
but now i'm on and I made a new region with lots of water and I was missing a very special waterfront kit so i'm now trying to make one. This is ver hard because I don't exactly know how to do with texturing but I will probably come out with it, but first the some pics of my just started work

Aaron Graham

Your work is good good now don't hurt you self.

peter007

@ Aaron Graaham 

I'm still batting but I'm busy with other things school is something next week I have holiday and this week I will let show you my bus stops two of them are already finished. And then next week I wil make the television tower of Goes

and

you see that the top is renovated in the first picture because that happenend in 2008 I think but I will make the old top on the last picture

but most of my BATs will stay in my private room and I won't upload much except if there are some people who are asking for it.
I'm also going to make an fictional parliament but thats a surprise.

About thhe WFK that wasn't going well so I took a prop pack from Colyn and I just Lotted something. It's not very exciting and I cannot publish it because it's from someone elso so that a little bit a failure %wrd

peter007

Just a little pic of what I made today

Just so much more work to do.  &mmm
This is just a piece of it

Anyone some tips or hints?

Buzzit

looks really good man! &apls
reminds me of the  tower @ lopik

great job! and keep it up! &apls

Silur

Hi, peter007 ...
Waiting Your waterfront theme - Thank You ...