• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Totori

Started by Dantes, March 11, 2011, 05:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

Ah, finally a sento has come to the town..  :satisfied:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

SCWTC4

there wasn't already one a few updates ago?
you don't remember the bath pic with the Infinite Stratos girls?  ;D
me and my (clever) friend..
f: "everytime i play SC4 riots erupts, they even blow up a bridge"
m: "do you ever consider the possibility of putting around some police stations?" (joking)
f: "you're right..."
m:

art128

Quote from: SCWTC4 on December 12, 2011, 01:26:37 PM
there wasn't already one a few updates ago?
you don't remember the bath pic with the Infinite Stratos girls?  ;D

Well, obviously I meant, another sento just for another group of stratos girls... obviously.  :satisfied:

Props & Texture Catalog

Dantes

Two comments are not enough. I am very sad and cuddle my little brother.

Replies:
@art128:Thank you for your comment little brother. Each district had its own earlier Sento since the earlier houses had no bathroom. *hug*
@SCWTC4: Hello SCWTC4  :) Of course, there have been many updates here. We have opened a new page. Thank you for your comment. In the bathhouse, you can look Rotate R, since wealthy daughters bath and which are closely guarded.

Old Japan:A temple for the burgeoning city (1650/Edo)

The city is growing and where previously only a short prayer, the pilgrims made ​​their way to have now created a new temple. Temples are more than places to pray. You can imagine with your pick and you do contact the Council. Temple also bring knowledge into the region and promote the right.

1.Across from the castle to be built the temple complex.

2.Top left is a small pub. The ground is very swampy still be standing here a pagoda.

3.Welcome to the Temple of Citlermoto City!

4.The temple has two pagodas, a Zen garden, a pilgrimage house, a ghost Torii Gate, two tombs of saints and a house for monks and a fountain of holy water.

6.Overview of the castle and temple

The next update is coming tomorrow!

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism.
:)

rambuckel

Great update again :) So many little details ....  &apls

-rambuckel
Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

art128

Beautiful work with that temple there, Onii-chan! I really like how it turned out. Every details seem very well placed. :)

Props & Texture Catalog

carlfatal

Hi Dantes,
i have to comment two updates: in both parts these little gardens are wonderful, i love the flowers...  :)
These people know how to live!  :thumbsup:
And so much details...  :o, there grows bamboo between the bushes and spruces, the chickens around the well. Nice temple too!  &apls
Greetz, Carl

peter007

Looks great Dantes.
I like the detail which is in the scene.

-Ernst

RickD

Hello Dantes,

I love reading your MD. But you update way too fast for me to comment on every post.  ;) But don't worry, I am reading and liking it.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

SCWTC4

good, the temple fits well near the castle, nice attention to detil too, bamboos and bushes near the ricefield are a nice touch
m: "do you ever consider the possibility of putting around some police stations?" (joking)
m:

Skimbo

The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

Dantes

Thank you for your many comments!

Replies:
@rambuckel: Thank youuu  :)
@art128:Many thanks that you like the temple. I like your new update in the temple on the small island very well.  :)
@carlfatal:Many thanks for your comment Carl. I did not think that someone recognizes the chicken. The gardens are mostly yet intended for self-sufficiency or herb gardens and vegetable gardens. You can find it pretty amazing being that I am very pleased.  :)
@peter007:Hi Ernst, I thought I already see no more, and I have missed you my MD in you. I hope you finally publish your BATS.
@RickD:Hi Rick, I thought that many users do not like this, I present an update every day. I thought that shortens the wait for christmas. I was wondering why so few people write their opinions to me and I am very pleased now to answer the many.
@SCWTC4:Many thanks that you like the temple my Italian friends.
@Skimbo:Thank youuuu  :)

Old Japan:Foreign ships (1700/Edo)

1.Beginning of the 18th Century, the world is in upheaval. In ancient Japan, foreign ships are discovered on the horizon.

2.There is a ship from the Far Principality RONDNOIR! The boat crew has barely food on board after their journey across the Pacific and they go to the unknown land to them.

3.The foreign ship is in the small fishing port at anchor.

4.The captain and his sailors are invited to the prince. Sailors exchange for lumber and nails to repair their ship mirrors, glass and fire weapons.

5.The clan of Citlermoto is interested in new products from the foreign country. The captain wants to buy silk, porcelain and pearls on a regular basis and ask the prince for permission to open an office.

6.The foreign ship sails away again, and the prince will RONDNOIR provide money for a port in Old Japan.

7.One year later: The old fishing port was demolished. The clan has Sitlermoto of foreigners allowed to build a building. The building is residential house, warehouse and office in one.

10.For nearly 200 years it remains one of the few ports by foreign vessels may approach. 200 years old Japan will be isolated for the other factors.

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism.

art128

Looks great once again onii-chan! I like how the port turned out after the Rondnoirdian boat came.

Props & Texture Catalog

Skimbo

Why french guys? :P I would have prefeired britans! $%Grinno$%

As usual great work!

The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

Ol.S / Benoit

Missed a few updates here, great work again here ! :) Also its a bit lifeless but it looks nice anyway !
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Dantes

I've forgotten to post an update yesterday. Today there is therefore still an update.  :-[

Replies:
@art128:Thank you little brother for your comment. The port is quite a while so European.  :)
@Skimbo:
QuoteWhy french guys? :P I would have prefeired britans! $%Grinno$%
We're not in China.  :angrymore: The British were in China.  :angrymore: Japan was always influenced by the Dutch colonialism.  >:( RONDNOIR for me is not only France but also French-influenced Netherlands.  :P
@Ol.S / Benoit:Many thanks for your honest opinion. You're right, my town looks a bit lifeless. I have not found many suitable for my Sims Lots. However, it is now much more alive, I promise.

Old Japan:Meiji Restoration (1898/Meiji)

The Meiji Restoration was a time of great change. Feudal Japan collided after nearly 200 years of isolation in modern times. within a short time overtook Japan to develop its on without being colonized.

Model for the feudal Japan for its development was the European state of Prussia. Japan and Prussia were very similar. Both states had a kaiser and both states had recently victorious wars behind (Prussia defeated France and founded Germany, Japan won the war against Russia). Japan and Prussia were both resource-poor states, but technologically very curious.

1.Sitlermoto City adjusts to the new time...

2.The samurai were abolished. There are no more mercenaries, but the state paid as a police officer. Each city will now get a police station.

3.The police station was built by the Japanese people have visited police stations in Prussia in order to replicate.

4.The first electric power plant was built.  :) A steel girder bridge now connects the riverfront.

5.The city is planning an industrial center for new factories

6.The first industry to be located.

7.Welcome to the industrial area around 1900  :)

8.Compulsory education was introduced for girls and boys on the Prussian model.  :P The school house of Sitlermoto City.

art128

Ah! Nice to see the modern era finally coming. I didn't know they came that late in Japan though... thanks for the history lesson Onii-chan! I like the historical picture with the Mont Fuji in the background. But I also like each picture you've shown in this update! :)

Props & Texture Catalog

kelis

I just can say, WOW ! The last updates were amazing !! Specially I like the update of the year 1650, the castle looks beautiful in the middle of the village, also you did a great job with those streets, that stone texture is perfect for your city.

I was thinking...This village it will be a great city in the future ?   ;D

Greetings Dantes.
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

carlfatal

Hi Dantes,
i´m missed again! But that means nothing, cause You´re too fast for me...  :D
And every update is wonderful. Some say it´s too quiet here, and it is so but i think sometimes there will be more life on the streets. Now it´s like a sunday morning, a calm place, friendly and although they need a police, peaceful.  :thumbsup:
And then: Skimbo is right, these french people only want to build nuclear reactors, - okay, from now on in 200 years but...  $%Grinno$%
i would prefer a friendship with my islands folks, - oh sh.., this was complete wrong, no word, nothing, this was a test, failure, stop processing...  &ops $%#Ninj2
Greetz, Carl

SCWTC4

meiji restoration? that's a nice coincidence, yesterday one of the tv movies for the evening was "the last samurai"  :)
nice update as usual.
m: