• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Totori

Started by Dantes, March 11, 2011, 05:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dantes

Thank you that you like the new series.

Replies:
@carlfatal: With luck, you visited the christmas girl or you find a suitable girlfriend to Christmas. Thank you again, thanks to the one you write comments. You have not forgotten my MD.  :P
@SCWTC4:Hi, this problem was one picture that I have worked with an image editing program and the dektop not shot the whole card had on it. I'm sorry. I would be delighted if you work at "Show us your ..." show some pictures could.
@art128: Thank you  :)
@nbvc: Wow, a comment by nbvc  :o Thank you !
@bat: Thank you .  :)
@Battlecat:Thank you  :) Today it continues.
@Shark7:You're right with the trees. The trees are grown in a line that is because there are trails of travelers. Later there will be roads.
@io_bg:Thank you !  :)

The first settlement of the coast

The first inhabitants of the land along the coast are fishermen from the neighboring domain. We are around the year 1200...

1.The people fishing at the mouth of the river.

2.The first landing was the search for a place to rest from work.

3.At the beach, the fishermen have beaten wood to make room.

4.Weeks later, the first houses are built. The fishermen have made up their families from the neighboring domain secretly.

5.Life is very simple and characterized by hard work.

6.The small settlement consisting of a few houses and buildings for the repair of boats.

7.Besides eating fish is made ​​from bamboo. There are no roads but only trails.

8.Overview of the first settlement.

The next update is coming tomorrow!

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism.
:)

carlfatal

Hi Dantes,
thanks for Your kind words but i really prefer a quite christmas without anybody near me including nice christmas girls...  $%#Ninj2
i only expect that i can play a little bit SimCity then, nothing else...  ;)

Back to Your new pictures: Seems to be a nice place for a settlement, enough fish and wood and a good area to plant rice in the future.
And wasn´t there a white fox running around the village?

Only one little thing: Again i wish You would remove the base textures. These fantastic pictures will improve by this little step. But this is criticism on a highest level. Everything else is pleasing my eyes.  :thumbsup:
Yeah, i´m a fan.  :)
Greetz, Carl

art128

Yes - A nice place for a settlement for a future village.. and, who knows, maybe a future big urban area! Anyway it looks like the fishermen did a great job! I hope there's a lot of fish around this area. :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Kergelen

The old japan is an interesting new project.
Looking forward to see how it will develop  ;)

Links to SC4 websites

Dantes

Thank you for comment  :)

Replies:
@carlfatal:Hi Carl, I've searched everywhere for a white fox, and found no fox. At the clearing but this strange wolf stood with his puppy.
-> Please click on the image and it is bigger!
You have a lot of light seen this animal?  :P Unfortunately I can not create a transparent square. I'm sorry.  &mmm
@art128:Hello, the settlement will go up to the present. You may be curious. Your new update in your MD is really great, some ideas I did not know so I'll try and recreate.  ;)
@Kergelen: Thank you !  :)

Old Japan: First peasant agriculture

We have to 1230th year The little village is growing and so are there enough food for a few fishermen from the first farmers.

1.The inhabitants cut off trees and make room for the fields.

2.The settlers gathered on the square and pull out the stumps.

3.All stomping settlers hold the soil together, so that later the water will not expire.

4.Along the fields, new farmhouse.

5.The swamp rice fields to the stores water and releases it to the fields.

6.The first farmers' houses are built very simple and robust.

8. Overview

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism.

art128

Ah! Finally the first farms.. Nice to see that here. Isn't the picture of the animals from Okami?

Can't wait for tomorrow's update.

Props & Texture Catalog

carlfatal

Wonderful!  :thumbsup:
Like Art said: maybe this is the first step to build a town in hundreds of years. And for this i´m happy to be inside the developing from beginning on.
And i think i saw the fox again and - if i can try my eyes - with nine tails... Your people should build a shrine for Inari soon.  ;)
Always eager for more of this very interesting theme... :)
Greetz, Carl

RickD

This is great, Dantes. I love MDs where I can see how things develop from the start.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

SCWTC4

grat update  &apls
now i see why those light-green trees looked a bit straight, they worked as a placeholder for the dirt trail  ;D
waiting for next  :thumbsup:
me and my (clever) friend..
f: "everytime i play SC4 riots erupts, they even blow up a bridge"
m: "do you ever consider the possibility of putting around some police stations?" (joking)
f: "you're right..."
m:

Orange_o_

Bravo, all is very consistent, I find just a shame the lack of integration of the path. Unfortunately you are not responsible.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

noahclem

Great job with those Christmas pictures and amazing OSITM!  &apls &apls &apls

The old Japan series is looking very nice as well and you work with MMPs very well! I'd also like to see transparent base textures on those path lots though....

Keep up the great work!  :thumbsup:

Dantes

Thanky you for comment  :)

Replies:
@art128:Hello, yes this is a picture from Okami. carl said an animal had seen in one of the images. Thank you again for your comment.
@carlfatal:Hi Carl, I've done the new MD series already up to the present day. I'm not sure, by the colonization sometimes runs a little girl says to the fox:
Have you perhaps seen?  :P
@RickD:Thank you !  :)
@SCWTC4:Yes, the trees were placeholders, so I know where ch build the first road. You've seen through me.  :P
@Orange_o_: Sorry, the iLive Reader I can not handle well. I use a lot of the LotEditor. Thank you that you like my MD. I like the great performance of the VIP team. :thumbsup:
@noahclem:Thank you. I hope you continue to enjoy the new series. Many thanks for your comment.

Old Japan: Citlermoto toll calls!

The clan has Citlermoto discovers the new settlement on their domain. The clan is now demanding rice as taxes. Promises for the family to the small village security.

1.A first path now leads into the domain of the clan of Sitlermoto. Now, trade can be conducted and merchants traveling the roads.

2.Along the new path is now a growing village.

3.Artisans have expanded from a neighboring town harbor.

4.The fishermen at the port can now handle more fish.

5.The forest is cut down...

6. ...to make more room for rice fields.

7.Larger farms are built and created storage warehouse for rice.

8.The work is hard and cultivate the land, the settlers slowly.

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism. :)

Ol.S / Benoit

Really nice so far with this quite different project :) You still can add some details on the seeshore.

QuoteI do not understand what you mean.  &mmm  Subway is a fast food chain. Nissin produced but not fast food but instant food and sells it in supermarkets. What you're saying?  &mmm

Ok, ok I get it lol. Thaught that they were also shops where you can eat the noodles in Asia.
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

bat

3 great updates there! Looking forward to the next one...
Wonderful work on them.

SCWTC4

m: "do you ever consider the possibility of putting around some police stations?" (joking)
m:

art128

Props & Texture Catalog

Dantes

Many thanks for the comments.

Replies:
@Ol.S / Benoit:Now I understand what you mean. Instant noodles can be eaten anywhere but if you cook hot water. Thank you that my new series like update.  :)
@bat:Thank you. I am glad that you like the new series.
@SCWTC4:Thank you my Italian friends. If you live in Northern or Southern?  :)
@art128:Thank you. Even today the village is growing again.  :satisfied:

Old Japan: A new road brings new work

Around the year 1400 of the clan in the south of Sitlermoto trade more of their domain. The small settlement benefits. Soon the merchants and pilgrims visit the village on their way from one city to another city.

1.In the West will lead a way through the pass.

2.For the new way timber is cut. The wood is used for fences and new houses.

3.The road over the pass is now combining a city in the north of the domain with another town in the west.

4.A trader who settled in the village and built a hostel with a bar!

5.The hostel is at the intersection of the new road. The farmers build now also soybeans.  :)

7.In addition to the rice fields soybeans are an important part of agriculture.

8.Overview

carlfatal

Hi Dantes,
great work again, and now i see how these different textures will disappear cause of the use of lots.
And i know this little girl...  ;D
It´s good to see her, i´m sure this village will grow and prosper.
Greetz, Carl

SCWTC4

Quote from: Dantes on November 30, 2011, 02:34:53 PMyou live in Northern or Southern?  :)
right in the middle Dantes, i'm from Rome  ;D

still a great work with the old town, it's getting beter and better  :thumbsup:
m:

rooker1

Dante, thank you very much for the fun packed month of November you provided us with.  Your pictures were all excellent and your style is a pleasure to view.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.