• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Totori

Started by Dantes, March 11, 2011, 05:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ol.S / Benoit

Great update ! :)

Love the atmosphere, and the song is a good idea indeed :)

Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

ricardomiranda

Good job, your city is very well built, congratulations!

Skimbo

The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

Dantes

New Page !

Replies

@io_bg: Thank you that you like the pictures.  :)
@art128:Thank you! I'm working on that the pictures are better.  :)
@bat:I hope that you like the new updates. Most recently, unfortunately a bit too much text and too few pictures.  &mmm That was not good.  :(
@Ol.S / Benoit:Hello, I am glad that you like the music. I would like to once again combine pictures and music.  :)
@ricardomiranda: Great that you like my region. Soon, there will also correct cityscapes. Then again, it is rural, and suburban.  :)
@Skimbo: Thank you !  :)

Comics worth reading by Taniguchi

There are numerous works of Taniguchi. Not everyone is recommended for beginners since some is for older audiences.
"Fuyu no Doubutsu en - Zoo in Winter" is a manga by one the old one relationships with his profession ceases to draw comics. He finds his dreams.
"Oudo no Tabibito - The Ice Wanderer" tells six different stories of human strength, experiences and memories.
"Haruka na Machi e-Distant Neighborhood" tells the story of a man who makes a journey through time and is suddenly back in his childhood as a boy. r takes the opportunity to learn why his father one day in the summer of his childhood disappeared forever.

More information:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiro_Taniguchi  -> Link to Wikipedia article

2.Three Views of a station: Outside the station

3.Three Views of a station: In the residential area

4.Three Views of a station: Near the business district

-> Click on it and it gets bigger!

6.Tram along the school

7.View from the river-1

8.View from the river-2

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism.  :)

carlfatal

Wonderful, just... wonderful  &apls &apls &apls
I love the last picture with all these little gardens.  :)
Greetz, Carl

Simcitler

Another beautiful update my friend. I especially like the rail route, nice play with RRP.
Also the roundabout "building" looks quiet good there.  &apls
Great work

~Simcitler

Framly

Wonderful pictures! I like the stories behind your updates!  &apls

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

ricardomiranda

Dantes

The weather is so hot.

Replies:

@eufl:You enjoy the gardens? I had seen too late that I had as yet no MMP it. I am glad that you enjoyed the pictures. Thank you!  :)
@Simcitler:Thank you. The corner with the traffic circle, I must show you something more accurate because there is the traditional entertainment districts. Today I have for you a surprise for you Simcitler  :) Have fun  :)
@Framly:Many thanks to you Franky.Ich can not speak good English. I still hope to understand the little stories.
@ricardomiranda: Thank you  ;D

The castle of Prince Citlermoto

In the coming weeks I want to show you pictures of the largest river in the region: Totori River. And I thank you for Franky to be Tutuorial.
At first, it goes to the mouth where two streams feeding the river and a tributary of the river Totori.

1.The castle was built in 1620 by Prince Sim Musashi Citlermoto.

2.The castle at night 1

3.The castle at night 2

4.Tourists visit the castle

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism.  :)

carlfatal

Hi DanteSan,  ;)
i don´t like only MMP´s, i enjoy every well made picture of Your MD, and - i love gardens. Wether flowers or vegetables is´nt quite important to me. If i look to Your pictures i can breathe the smell of Nimono or Ramen soup. This is no agriindustrial desert, there is a sound of bees and some butterflies ar dancing in the sun.
And then someone comes out the house and works in the little fields.
The castle of Citlermoto: i´m really interested in the history of this famous man.  :o
You´re doing a great job here, my friend!  &apls &apls
greetz, Carl

Dantes

Replies:

@eufl: Hi Eufl, I am pleased that you have enjoyed the pictures again. Citlermoto prince was a man of peace and the arts. When I show back will be more historical pictures of him again.  :) Besides, you've brought with me a great idea on Ramen. Coming soon more thank you.  :)

Along the river

Today we follow the river to the sea again. It is to consider a bamboo grove.
For a better atmosphere, please click on this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVzVU6y3TIw&feature=related

Ryuichi Sakamoto was among the first musicians of the modern electric sounds for music used.

]

rooker1

Great update, I really like your style.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

Ol.S / Benoit

Great update again, and great atmosphere :)
Keep it up !
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

bat

Nice pictures on this page! Looking forward to more... ;)

Dantes

Thank you.

Repiles:

@Rooker1: Thank you. I try to be realistic. Here I am basing myself on very manga pictures.  :)
@Ol.S / Benoit:Thank you for your comment. As for atmosphere, you're an expert. I am therefore equal to twice the praise of the Spanish Sim City master.  :)
@Bat:Hi Bat, happy but there are new pictures. Thank you for your comment.  :thumbsup:

Along the river 2

Next it goes downstream. The river runs past the town center, where the shore is a recreation area.

1.The river flows from right to left  :P

2.The Totori Sumo Stadium on the east bank.

3.With the tram to Central Station

6. With the tram on the bridge  :)

9.At the main station

10. National Plaza

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism. :)

Preview:
Next week is the last update of the River. Then there are places in the change of seasons. I would be happy if you then drop by again.

carlfatal

Hi Dantes,
again wonderful pictures You show!  &apls &apls
What Your doing with the JRJ water is really special, rarely seen such a perfect way to work with it. Also i love the river banks. And the GLR bridge makes me speechless! What should i say more than WOW... Yes, every "little" picture here is a great one, my friend!
But the most beautiful is to see how the green comes out of the blocks.
And thanks for Your help with the poles...
Greetz, Carl

kelis

Great job once again Dantes, I like that bridge with the tram line, Keep up the good work !
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

wallasey

Wow! I have missed a load of incredible work here!

Keep it up! I liked the trams btw!

sumwonyuno

Well done on the riverbank!  Nice use of gravel and grass.  :thumbsup:  I also like the stitched together horizontal mosaic.

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

Skimbo

The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here