• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Totori

Started by Dantes, March 11, 2011, 05:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

Awesome updates!
100 posts and page six means you get your MD moved to The Best Sellers section.

Congratulations from myslef and The SC4D Staff!! &apls &apls
Call me Robin, please.

carlfatal

Hi Dante,
my congratulations for the Best Sellers section too! It´s well deserved.  &apls
Only Your last picture really isn´t amazing, it looks very closely to the reality before the... Well done, but... ???
Use water for power, build dams!  ;)
Greetz, Carl

Framly

Congrats my friend. I remember the day, i told you to start a MD here... ()stsfd()

Great to see your development in the last month :thumbsup:

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

Ol.S / Benoit

Awsome work with your MD ! :)
I love the atmosphere and all thoose details, keep it up !  ;)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Dantes

The MD is now best seller! Thank you.

Replies:

@Bat:Great that you liked the pictures! I try, the images are still beautiful.
@Rady:Gladly done. I'm happy you like the Torii.
@Tomas Neto: Hello Neto, great to see you stopping by again. Thank you for the compliment.
@Peter007: Hello Ernst,Thank you for your constructive criticism. The props are made ​​of jestarr, gas cooker and simGoober. The whole I've put together yourself.
The whole region, I have been playing two years ago. It takes patience, but I also play any big city, but like the little things and soft tones of SimCity.
@rooker1:Thank you for your move. Page 6, and so many comments. Unbelievable! Thank you! I like very SC4D.  :)
@eufl:Hi Carl, I'll never build hydroelectric plants in an earthquake zone. So many boots you have not in stock.  :P
Thank you for your comment. I am very pleased.
@Framly:Hello Framly, without your words I never dared me to publish something internationally. Without you many ideas would not have been possible. I thank you very much.  :)
I always try to go into more detail. My region is not growing in size, but in the details of a city and the surrounding area.
@Ol.S / Benoit:Many thanks for the compliment. I craft currently on some new details and hope they will soon be able to show.  :)

Impressions from Koyama Village

Hello to you all keep, thank the many visitors to my MD so much the faithful. Bestsellers incredible. I am delighted to have so much praise and criticism and try to learn from this.
Today only a few pictures, I craft currently in something very special.

Today something suburban. I hope you like the new mosaics.

-> Click on it and it gets bigger!

2. The main power plant in the region  &Thk/(

4.The small village on the coast. On the gravel field on the right is dried seaweed ("Kombu").

Nanami

Congratulation with the promotion!

The last picture very nice! I like those rocks in the coastline mixed with bamboo! :)

Ol.S / Benoit

Nice work on the mosaics :)
I love the way you integrate rail network to the city !
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

wallasey

Well done for getting to the Best Sellers!! It is very much deserved!

Dantes

I thank you for your comments.

Replies:

@976: Thank you for your comment.  :) I like bamboo too much. It is a very species-rich plant. Too bad he has little on its own birds and other animals. Bamboo together with other trees doing very nicely.
@Ol.S / Benoit: Thank you for your comment.  :) Soon I will show new railway pictures. Then it goes from the rural areas around the city. Do you have a special request? In this MD there is a railroad map. Tell me what route I want to show.  :P
@wallasey: Thank you for your comment my friend.  ;) Thank you for the compliment. Your MD is also very great and has earned the promotion.  :thumbsup:

New row: Totori-A tribute to Jirō Taniguchi Sama

I like comics. I especially like manga. Jiro Taniguchi has impressed me besides Osamu Tezuka and Hisashi Sakaguchi special.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tottori_Prefecture -> Link to Wikipedia article
The region Totori is a tribute to the Tottori Prefecture, the home of Taniguchi and many of his works. Some of my favorite places in the comic I've tried to portray.

In the coming weeks, I would like to invite you to a few special updates and you "my Totori" and Taniguchis Tottori show.

1. Overview of the ancient temple

3. Bird's eye view of the Cherry Blossom Festival

4. Firmly under blossoming cherry trees

5. Three pilgrims eat soup / Torii Tunnel

6.Lady in a kimono buys temple offerings.

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism.  :)

kelis

This was my favorite update, I love everything, Just a perfect work my friend  &apls &apls &apls

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

ricardomiranda

Fantastic job, incredible pictures, congratulations !

Framly

Great Work! The pictures looks very unique &apls

I like the atmosphere and the spring feeling :)

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

RickD

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Nanami

Nice picture! that temple makes authentic sense of japanese city!

carlfatal

Hi Dante,
again wonderful pictures, so impressive and yes, you´ve made me curious about Taniguchi. I´ve looked in the Carlsen Forum and it sounds interesting what i´ve read about this artist. I´m not a big reader of mangas, but...
Greetz, Carl

Dantes

Thank you for the many comments.

Replies:

@Kelis: Thank you for the compliment. I want to try me that my work is so good on.  :)
@Ricardomiranda:Thank you! I hope the next pictures you liked it.  &mmm
@Framly: Thank you Framly.  :) If this series is completed by Taniguchi I would like to show pictures from the region as the seasons change.
@RickD: Thank you ! I've also built a monastery somewhere. Would you like to see it?
@976: Thank you. I try the way of life in the region of Japan to play.
@eufl: Carlfatal !  :P I would like to show you more about Taniguchis comics and the comics you enjoy reading about him. I hope you like the new update.

To tell the art of Jirō Taniguchi

Jirō Taniguchi Sama characterized differently Japanese artists. He draws very detailed. He characterized the diversity in each scene. Despite the many details he quietly tells his stories. He touches depths of man. He shows how man changed the course of life. He tells how people change their environment.
He tells about broken families and the joy of living itself apart. He talks about bad luck and happiness.

2. A walk through the neighborhood

In the next update I'll tell you about my favorite works of Taniguchi. Then again there are more pictures.
Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism.  :)

Dantes

Oh no, that was too much text and too few pictures

Manga: Aruku hito / L'Homme qui marche / The Walking Man

Jirō Taniguchi Sama drew himself.One of the most famous works of Taniguchi is the book "The walking man". It was also the first which was very well known abroad him.
In the comic is about a one in a suburb attracts and gets to know his neighborhood.
But look for yourself:

If you look at the pictures you hear this music for more feeling:  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gblbml_tVs&NR=1 Thank you !  :)

1.Japanese school

7.At the elevated railway

8.On the elevated train station

11.Radio tower on the highway

13.At the new main station

io_bg

Congrats on making it to the Best sellers! &apls Lots of great pics on this last page! :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

bat