• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Totori

Started by Dantes, March 11, 2011, 05:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dantes

This is the button with me something of embarrassing. Many thanks for the hint.   :-[

Replies:

@io_bg: Thank you for pointing and praise.  :-[
@eufl: Carlfatal ! Hi Carl, but that's a really nice surprise seeing you here. Thank you for the compliment I'm very happy about your comment and hope you will continue to like what I publish.
Thank you!

Totori at night

Today, there are night shots instead of railroad from the region. I currently craft in many places and therefore only a few photos in the dark. Most images are from the urban area.

If you look at the pictures, please hear this music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9cbIWO1kR4&feature=related  :)

1. The image was intended as a signature  /wrrd%&

2. Sendai Main Station & Theatre

3.Supermarket open 24 hours at the old shrine

5. Arcade Open 24 hours  :P

-> Click on it and it gets bigger!

13. The regional station of Totori

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism.  :)

kelis

I love the last image, It's very realistic with those residential towers near of the train station  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

carlfatal

RickD

I loved the recent updates. Especially the train ride.

If I may add a small personal opinion: I don't really see the point in the extremely small pictures that I have to click on to see anything. I would prefer if the previews had the size of the regular pictures.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Rady

Hi Dante,

you're doing a really great job here! I especially love your landscaping - very good use of ploppable flora, rocks and so on! I'm still struggling myself to put these things into place ..

And I also love those little housings like in this picture:

Quote from: Dantes on August 28, 2011, 08:46:27 AM

... where are they from?

[native_language]
Servus aus Österreich! Gratuliere, tolle Arbeit! Bin schon gespannt auf die weiteren Updates!
[/native_language]
If it's a good idea, go ahead and do it. It's much easier to apologize than it is to get permission.

Visit my BAT thread: Slow BAT steady - Rady's first BAT attemtps

Tomas Neto

Fantastic night shots!!! Great update!!!   :thumbsup:

wallasey

Cant believe how much I have missed!!

Great work going on here, it is fantastic to see the variety of images you offer us!

Well done!!

louistsw

$%Grinno$% Keep looking~

and where can find the shop in picture3 ? Thanks~

A lazy fox (=^ω^=)

Canidae Inu Republic League
犬科大犬和民共和國聯盟

Dantes

If what you want then ask for it. But please also write what the pictures and not just "looks great" or "Keep looking". Thank You  &mmm

Replies:

@Kelis: Hello, nice that you like the night shots. I'm still feeling the city is not as good as you do it over.  :'(
I wanted to ask you how do you still have the water-Mod ago. I'm building a harbor and my water does not look as nice as your sea.
I'd be happy to help if you can.  :)
@Eufl: Thank you Eufl. I am glad that you enjoyed the pictures. When you show something at last?
@RickD:Thank you liked the pictures, I would soon show more pictures and we take the train across the country.
The advantage of the smaller images, the website SC4D does not load as long as the need. Especially with the big mosaic pictures, I want everything loads fast.  :thumbsup: Uncle Nardo has taught me that.  :P
@Rady:Hi, thanks for the great praise that motivates. I'm still not sure, but a landscape takes time and practice.
[native_language] Ja, Hallo nach Österreich ersteinmal. Der liebe Gott hat schließlich die Welt auch nicht an einen Tag geschaffen  $%Grinno$% Und bei Österreich hat er noch viel mehr Zeit gelassen, damit die besonders schön wird für seine Exellenz, ("seiner Majestät !" ) den Kaiser Robert Heinrich I. und seinem ihm liebenden Bürgern. [native_language]

The house can be found here, there is Korean but also fits into Japan: http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/4454-house-of-myungdong-in-seoul/
@Tomas Neto:Thank you very Neto! I'm always happy if you like it my friend.
@Wallasey:I've been much presentable, because I have been playing for over two years in this region.
But there is always something to improve and implement new.  :)
@louistsw: Hi is the building of Moonlight a Japanese BAT.

TEASER: Port of Shizumacho

I just tinker at the industrial zone at the port in the region. He will not come across as such modern port.
Soon there are more pictures.

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism.  :)

kelis

Hi Mate:

This is the water mod: http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/11836-peg-water-mod-brigantine/

I think that you are doing a very great job with your Japanese MD and you have to keep this work.
With respect to this image... That street is not very appropriate for a port, use the normal street...

I can't wait for more pictures, Greetings my friend  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

louistsw

I have quote the picture which the Lot in there I hope to find. :)
A lazy fox (=^ω^=)

Canidae Inu Republic League
犬科大犬和民共和國聯盟

Dantes

Yay, Kelis does not like to wait  :-[

Replies

@Kelis:Hello Kelis I hope you can see better now why I use those roads. The port is a bit older and is supposed to look as if his best years already past.  ;) Thank you for the Water Mod  :)
@Lousw:  ()what()  ???

Port of Shizumacho

Today I will show you my port at the mouth of the river Totori.
I tinker in the industrial area for a long time and I need to mend a few mistakes. I hope you enjoy the pictures on comments I would be very pleased.

1. Coastline

2. Fish market

3. Tree Bug   :angrymore:

4. Torii on the coast

5.Bird's eye view over the harbor

carlfatal

Hi Dante,
first i love Your little port! It´s all made by Yourself, right? But the changeover between in-game water and ploppable needs some workover. Maybe using some MMP´s would solve the problem. Plant a lot of stones and cattails or something else, that´s what i would do in this admittedly difficult situation.
And then: yeah, some people want to see what i do  &mmm, but first i´ve finished my framework lots now, soon they will be ready for an upload. Now i have a new region, at last my first try to do more than making a few pictures of nature. But i´m at the beginning and a horrible slow builder. Still i hope to show first pictures in the next month here on SC4D. ;)
Greetz, Carl

wallasey

Great work on your dockland areas! Good use of SAM too!

Rady

Nice update, Dante .. the only thing that I don't get is that "floating" japanese gate in the water ...  ()what() Is this thougt to be a kind of "welcome gate" ..?
If it's a good idea, go ahead and do it. It's much easier to apologize than it is to get permission.

Dantes

Love what is real stupid. therefore quickly once placed a picture of pure distraction.

Replies:

@eufl:I'm looking forward to your MD. This can only be what all great.
With in-game water, the transition is difficult. I will improve. Yes, the part of the port are all homemade. The props consist of LOTS of NBVC, NOB and jestarr.
@Wallasey:Thank you Wallasey. I hope you show more English cities again soon I'm going to dedicate the woods again. Shortly before I show more of the coast, all right?
@Rady:Rady Hello, do you know not the Itsukushima Shrine? The goal is for the gods of the sea no evil demon from the river into the sea to enter Shizumacho. Please check out this article from Wikipedia at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Itsukushima_Shrine

nuclear power plant

Fukushima.Without words.  &mmm

bat

Great night shots there! Also the other images are wonderful!!!

Rady

Thanks for the link to the wiki article .... never new of that before ... and it's a world heritage site, too!

Great!

Tomas Neto

peter007

Great images. I has just been a time ago since I last replied on this topic. It's looking so peaceful at the update on the top. You've chosen the music very right. You should do more of that updates. Your fishing harbour is also great. I wondered where you'd got the props from? Did you do that all by yourself? That's a lot of time..

-Ernst