• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Can't login to LEX but can at the main site

Started by Jaojuk, November 09, 2016, 01:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaojuk

Yes, I'm able to logging in at the main site (obviously), but cannot at the LEX.
I tried to login but it says USERNAME and PASSWORD don't match??
I even tried to reset my password at the main site and I'm now using the new password.
But at the LEX when I tried to do the same it says:
"Could not find any users with that username. If this problem persists, contact a staff member at SC4Devotion."
I'm so confused right now somebody please help me. Thank you in advance.

PS. Sorry if I didn't make much sense, I'm not used to write in English that much! ;D

Tarkus

Hi Jaojuk-

No worries on your English--you did well. :thumbsup:

The LEX has a completely separate database from the forums, and there's no crossover between accounts.  It does not appear there is an account with your same username on the LEX, so that's why you're getting that error.

In searching, I did find an account that is registered with your email address--Comlag.  I would try using that account to log in, and since it's already pointing to your email, you should be able to reset its password if you've forgotten it.

Hope that helps--if you run into any further difficulties, let us know, and we'll try to get things straightened out.

-Alex (Tarkus)
SC4D Admin

Jaojuk

Quote from: Tarkus on November 09, 2016, 01:30:19 AM
Hi Jaojuk-

No worries on your English--you did well. :thumbsup:

The LEX has a completely separate database from the forums, and there's no crossover between accounts.  It does not appear there is an account with your same username on the LEX, so that's why you're getting that error.

In searching, I did find an account that is registered with your email address--Comlag.  I would try using that account to log in, and since it's already pointing to your email, you should be able to reset its password if you've forgotten it.

Hope that helps--if you run into any further difficulties, let us know, and we'll try to get things straightened out.

-Alex (Tarkus)
SC4D Admin

I will try that out as soon as I got home. Thank you so much Tarkus!