• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Mikenstein - Niederbauen - Further Exploration

Started by _Michael, March 25, 2016, 09:14:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

siemanthepieman

I was going to just 'like' this latest entry but then I saw how many replies you had - and thought, really, this CJ is so good I'd love to help it on its way in to the Best Sellers section.

I really like your tram in avenue stuff in your latest entry. Lots of inspiration for a future town centre in my own region!

Well done so far and I look forward to what follows.

art128

With 100 replies you're now part of the best sellers, Congratulations!  &apls

Here's to many more updates!  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

_Michael

Quote from: Akallan on April 08, 2017, 09:39:48 AM
Magnificent! You realize the parks with much accuracy, they appear natural and the paths MMP of SM2 are great! The docks with all these boats are very beautiful too, and the city W2W is very well done. We want to walk the streets so much that it's beautiful!

It was high time to make an update! &apls
Thank you very much Akallan.

Quote from: Simmer2 on April 08, 2017, 12:04:35 PM
Bravo Michael &apls
Thanks simmer!

Quote from: vinlabsc3k on April 08, 2017, 02:14:43 PM
I mean a short description about the content of the image, such as which part of the city or map is.
Ok great - I'll add that next time!

Quote from: siemanthepieman on April 08, 2017, 11:03:56 PM
I was going to just 'like' this latest entry but then I saw how many replies you had - and thought, really, this CJ is so good I'd love to help it on its way in to the Best Sellers section.

I really like your tram in avenue stuff in your latest entry. Lots of inspiration for a future town centre in my own region!

Well done so far and I look forward to what follows.
Thank you very much!

[[size=78%]quote author=art128 link=topic=17415.msg516935#msg516935 date=1491721889][/size]
With 100 replies you're now part of the best sellers, Congratulations!  &apls

Here's to many more updates!  :thumbsup:

I feel honoured. Thanks you very much SC4D and everyone who's ever liked or commented!

vinlabsc3k

Congrats for your entry in the Best Seller section!! &apls &apls &apls
My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

Abrams124

What a comeback!It looks great,especially that park picture,it looks almost like a real picture!

Nanami

Congrats and welcome to the best seller!
Nice update you have here.. Reminds me of a central european probably a Germany city with these scenes! great work!

btw am I spot a protest in the road or it is a parade?

_Michael

Quote from: vinlabsc3k on April 11, 2017, 09:21:05 AM
Congrats for your entry in the Best Seller section!! &apls &apls &apls
Thanks! ;D

Quote from: Abrams124 on April 11, 2017, 09:34:53 AM
What a comeback!It looks great,especially that park picture,it looks almost like a real picture!
Thank you! ;D

Quote from: Nanami on May 15, 2017, 09:43:10 AM
Congrats and welcome to the best seller!
Nice update you have here.. Reminds me of a central european probably a Germany city with these scenes! great work!

btw am I spot a protest in the road or it is a parade?
Thank you - it is supposed to be a protest, although I'm too sure how well it turned; glad you noticed it though.  ;)

_Michael

An even longer gap than last time - 145 days. I do apologise, but my RL has been very busy, and I've only really started playing again in the past few weeks. I've been working more of Niederbauen - filling in gaps so that it's good enough to show off. I've worked hard to compress the pictures this time, so they shouldn't take too long to load, although there is a rather large mosaic at the end.  ;D
Hope you enjoy!
———————————————————————{--------}----------------------------------------------

Thank you all for the likes!

----------------------------------------------{--------}----------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed the visit! There's more to come!

FrankU

Tyberius06

Oh dear! Beautiful pictures, beautiful city! :) It's always a great inspiration to me seeing how you use buildings. Also I always find buildings, what I can't recognize on your pictures... Here is a short list (sorry :) ) :

1. picture: the blueish wheel-shape building and across the avenue the bigger square-shape building at the top of the picture (I guess that's only one building, you just put together it to make a block.)

2. That red-blue-ish square-shape building at the left-middle side of the picture.

4. I recognize JonM angled landmark where the railtracks go underground, and the station, but where can I find that (I guess modular) parking lot? and there is a strange building on the both side of it?

9. The tram (?) depo and the long brownlish/redish building?

12. That historycal bridge by the marina?

13. Well, the whole left side? That 4x2-ish building the otherside of the block where the two JENX Paris Corners are, and the building(s) above this block. And the buildings (which I know only one building put together) towards to the right bottom...

16. (on the mosaic) At the bottom(ish) I would like to know about the Office complex by the avenue bridge at the right side.

By the way it's amazing to see, how you put together these buildings making blocks etc... :) I really love it! I'm just wondering about their functionality... For example Debussyman's Budapest Roundabout buildings are supposed to be parks/landmarks, did you relot them and give the RCI functionality?

Thanks in advance!

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

kelis

I like the building selection !! The whole update is fantastic, but I took extra time watching the picture that shows the train station and its surroundings, its fantastic !!  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

_Michael

Quote from: Tyberius06 on August 31, 2017, 02:21:44 AM
Oh dear! Beautiful pictures, beautiful city! :) It's always a great inspiration to me seeing how you use buildings. Also I always find buildings, what I can't recognize on your pictures... Here is a short list (sorry :) ) :

1. picture: the blueish wheel-shape building and across the avenue the bigger square-shape building at the top of the picture (I guess that's only one building, you just put together it to make a block.)

2. That red-blue-ish square-shape building at the left-middle side of the picture.

4. I recognize JonM angled landmark where the railtracks go underground, and the station, but where can I find that (I guess modular) parking lot? and there is a strange building on the both side of it?

9. The tram (?) depo and the long brownlish/redish building?

12. That historycal bridge by the marina?

13. Well, the whole left side? That 4x2-ish building the otherside of the block where the two JENX Paris Corners are, and the building(s) above this block. And the buildings (which I know only one building put together) towards to the right bottom...

16. (on the mosaic) At the bottom(ish) I would like to know about the Office complex by the avenue bridge at the right side.

By the way it's amazing to see, how you put together these buildings making blocks etc... :) I really love it! I'm just wondering about their functionality... For example Debussyman's Budapest Roundabout buildings are supposed to be parks/landmarks, did you relot them and give the RCI functionality?

Thanks in advance!

- Tyberius

Thanks for the comment. Let me try my best to answer all these.
1. The hotel can be found here. As for the 4x4 corner building (Which yes I've used to make a block of 16x16) I can't remember.
2. That is the CBC building, I think.
4. Here is the modular parking garage. And here is the strange building.
9. Here is the tram depot. And the brown warehouse is here on [url=http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/29431-poznanskis-textile-factory/]ST.
13. Here are the grey buildings. I don't know about the cream buildings off te top of my head.
16. One of the buildings is here. The other two I can't remember I'm afraid.

Hope I've been of some help.

As for the functionality - many of the buildings aren't functional.

Tyberius06

Thanks Michael!

I found the rest as well, apart from the first 4x4 corner building.
The creamy-ish building MS Jubiler
The other one is Ferox's Warsaw Krakowskie Przedmiescie 2
The buildings around Frogface's Boston City Hall, propbably are creations from Ill Tonkso, but I thought those three buildings are on one LOT. :)
I'm a pretty early stage to recollect my lost plugins, so a lots of these buildings are very familiar to me, I just don't know their names to search them, thats why I asked! :)

Thanks again!

- Tyberius

Edit: matias93 found to me the 4x4 corner building. The funny thing is, that I already downloaded that file about a week ago, that's why it was so familiar... :)
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.

Simmer2

I'm impressed!
Your building selection is so perfect, the layout is spacious and logical.
Also, your MMP is well placed and sensible.

Well done Michael.

Nick
________________________________________________________________________________

tomvsotis

These are beautiful, and what a pleasant surprise to see Flinders St Station, from my home town of Melbourne, in pic #4!

_Michael

Thank you for all of the lovely comments and likes. Here is the next entry for Niederbauen.
-----{-----}-----

Remember to like and comment if you enjoyed it!
Thanks for the support.

Tyberius06

öööö.... Maybe it's just me, but I can't see any pictures apart from the "Niederbauen" header.
But I can't wait for seeing more details about your beautiful city!

EDIT: Due to f.....g Imgur and chrome conflict I couldn't see the pictures, but after I saw the update at SimTropolis and opened the pictures in a tricky way and then refresh this page, now the pictues are appearing...  :angrymore: :angrymore: :angrymore: :angrymore:

Oh, yess, more details! It's really beautiful! Thanks for showing these images! :)

- Tyberius

_Michael

Quote from: Tyberius06 on September 06, 2017, 11:11:48 AM
öööö.... Maybe it's just me, but I can't see any pictures apart from the "Niederbauen" header.
But I can't wait for seeing more details about your beautiful city!

EDIT: Due to f.....g Imgur and chrome conflict I couldn't see the pictures, but after I saw the update at SimTropolis and opened the pictures in a tricky way and then refresh this page, now the pictues are appearing...  :angrymore: :angrymore: :angrymore: :angrymore:

Oh, yess, more details! It's really beautiful! Thanks for showing these images! :)

- Tyberius

I hope the image links are all fine. Could you try in another browser - See if I need to fix anything?

Tyberius06

The problem was that here I couldn't see any image links, only over at Simptropolis, but due to the conflict between Google Chrome and imgur (according to the Chrome the page and link from Imgur are unsecure/unsafe whatever BrownSauce), I saw only the links not the pictures, so I had to right-click - open the link on new tab (i got the error page) - click the "advanced BS" and click the I continue anyway to the unsecure page link. So I got the imgur page with the picture. After this I can go back to the Simptro page and here as well, and after a F5 or page refresh, the pictures start appearing.

I can't check with other browser, because I use only one on PC and Android phone aswell. But this error is always appearing with imgur, I know because HalJackey's pictures are behaving the same way all the time! :) :(

kelis

It's a bit strange to see those european buildings mixing with all those highrises... but in any case I like it, it looks pretty good in your city.
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||