• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Winchester, A Small Town With Uniqueness

Started by SimsReporter, October 28, 2008, 02:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimsReporter

Welcome To Winchester

The Region Of Winchester, Established 1899

Welcome To Winchester, the place to be free. Ever get that Home Feeling when you get home, this is what the citizens of Winchester feel after they have gone to a football game to (Name Pending) and return to there hometown. Winchester is a small Town located right next to another town, pretty far away too. It has 26 Streets (to be exact), a Main Road and has a exit off of Highway 93. Winchester is a small place to relax.

Local Businesses

Winchester Gas Station

Welcome To Winchester Gas Station, Where you can get you're Gas Eco Friendly. Located in between Main St and Blackriver Blvd you will find gas like no other. and with a deal of 10 cents off gas everyday if you pay Cash, who could go wrong.

SavSmart

Welcome to SavSmart Gas. Where everyday is a happy day. Having over 200 Locations Nationwide who's better SavSmart or Winchester, Thought so. So go inside and have some coffee, freshly brewed every morning at 7AM.

Bank Of Winchester

Care to come in and Set up a Bank Account? Start one up Winchester Bank. Located near Winchester Cafe on Main Street or on Williams Street by the SavSmart, open a checking account and well give you a FREE gift.

Winchester GM

Looking for a Pontiac or GMC vehicle. We have all the best at Winchester GM. Wanting that new Pontiac Solstice w/ leather seating and digital display dash. It just arrived and we have it for 24,900.

Also visit,

Winchester Ford, Lincoln, Mercury
Winchester Honda
Winchester Toyota-Scion

and our newest location
Winchester Nissan-Infinity

Lets see how Winchester is Developing

More Updates Soon  :D

Come visit My (SLR) Project Thread. Located in the Nam Creations Forum.

wishfulanthony

Great start! I'll look forward to your next updates!
Tony
Urban Studies and Planning
San Francisco State University · UC Berkeley

sim-al2

Sketchpad, huh?  ::) So these will be you own custom buildings for your town?
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

SimsReporter

Quote from: sim-al2 on October 28, 2008, 03:05:39 PM
Sketchpad, huh?  ::) So these will be you own custom buildings for your town?

Yes they will be, thats why I am creating Winchester, This is where No CJ has gone before.  :D, at least i don't think  :P
Come visit My (SLR) Project Thread. Located in the Nam Creations Forum.

Lilojame

This shall be interesting to follow. Nice start.

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

TheTeaCat

Interesting start :thumbsup:

Just a question. How do you get your models from sketchup into the game?

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Sheep49

Hey SimsReporter! That's actually the nice start of your adventure with MDing! I can't wait for in-game shots though.

Quote from: TheTeaCat on October 31, 2008, 12:22:54 PM
Just a question. How do you get your models from sketchup into the game?
I've heard that if you have SketchUp Pro, then you can import models into gmax model file, but I'm not sure. If I'm wrong, I would be mappy if someone would fix my mistake :D

To be honest, I think this MD will be quiet successful, mainly because of your extra creative ideas :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work!
Piotr
Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

sim-al2

Neat! Missing a door though! Maybe you should add ice coolers to the side facing the island. And I don't think the pillars should be sticking through the roof. Example:
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")