• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC - VIP team - Girafe's skills on the BAT

Started by Girafe, July 22, 2009, 01:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

mattb325

It is great to see you back batting. The poplars look perfect  ;)

Alan_Waters

I'm a big fan of your trees. I am very glad to see you back. Poplars are delicious! I look at the picture and see the same trees that are under my window. 10 of 10!  &apls &apls &apls

matias93

Wow, your trees are back!!  :bnn: :bnn: :bnn:

Have you thought on infecting those poplars with some mistletoe? Here in the south cone almost every poplar tree has about five endemic mistletoe plants, with bright red flowers:

But I know that the North American and the European mistletoe plants also infect poplars, so this should be an usual sight there.

"Lets be scientists and as such, remember always that the purpose of politics is not freedom, nor authority, nor is any principle of abstract character,
but it is to meet the social needs of man and the development of the society"

— Valentín Letelier, 1895

Akallan

Magnificent! What a great news to see you working again on the vegetation! &apls
My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

Badsim

Beautiful trees , surprisingly from you ...  :D  :P  $%Grinno$% , and , most of all , great to get you back aboard !  :thumbsup:

There're several species of Populus and currently I would say your is P.Nigra  ... David ( Orange_o_ ) made P. Italica which are my favorite and are precious to break sometimes a kind of monotony during our SC4 afforestation ... would be highly , very highly , very very highly appreciated to get an up to date version from you !  ;D  And , indeed , mistletoe plants are unavoidable ... just like a snowy version would be , from now , a good habit .  $%#Ninj2

Je te souhaite de bonnes fêtes de fin d'année , Antoine , même si loin des tiens , et pour 2018  ... le meilleur pour toi , avec une motivation retrouvée pour ce foutu jeu , ce qui revient , par ruissellement comme aiment à dire nos chers politiques , à nous souhaiter le meilleur à tous ...  :)

C.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

fantozzi

Raining for days here, everything's cold and dark. To see your poplars is like to hear that old jazz tune "you must believe in spring".

Hey, your trees touched my soul!

&apls &apls &apls &apls

vortext

Haven't lost your touch, splendid indeed.  &apls

Maybe an issue on my end, however, previous pictures no longer show.  &mmm

May I request a reminder picture of autumn livery?   :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

sencillo1

reddonquixote

Pay heed to the tales of old wives. It may well be that they alone keep in memory what it was once needful for the wise to know.

Fasan

Great my friend! :thumbsup:
I wish you a Merry Christmas.

Girafe

Thanks a lot for your nice comments  :thumbsup:

Wishing you a happy new year!

@Cedric, faut que je regarde ces arbres que tu veux updater. Je dois certainement avoir les modeles 3D si David les avait. Je te souhaite egalement une tres bonne annee et merci bcp pour ce +1  ::)

I still need to do the autumn liveries for the poplars. They are the most complex to do  &mmm

Started a new project, let's see where it goes  :P
Still long way to go

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

mattb325

So good to see you back batting  :thumbsup: &apls

art128

Interesting. The Gherkin is certainly a particular building in the skyline of London. Though I'm not gonna pretend, I don't really like it [the real one].

So far your model looks really good.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Akallan

My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

weixc812

Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

eugenelavery

gutterclub

Wow, really hope you see the Gherkin through, you have started work on some of the best BATs SC4 would have ever seen only to not reach completion. This work is phenomenal, keep it up

reddonquixote

I think I've seen this building started but not finished a couple of times before - hope yours gets finished, its looking fantastic already. The glass is particularly beautiful :thumbsup:
Pay heed to the tales of old wives. It may well be that they alone keep in memory what it was once needful for the wise to know.

Girafe

Thanks for your nice comments  ::)

Long story short, I was able to finish the poplars with 3dsmax 2012.

Nothing spectacular but another flora species to be added to your game  :P

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    *