• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Blackwater (with Islas Gemas)

Started by emilin, January 25, 2007, 10:56:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NikNik

GOT IT! Number 200  ;D

WELCOME TO PAGE 11

I was hoping for an update though. RL must be in the way again.

Have fun.

Nik-Nik

Cali

well, i guess 201 isn't too bad. take care ;D
"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

thundercrack83

Well, you've been pushed over the mark, my friend! Congratulations on your 200th post!

emilin

Personal replies:

dedgren: Hehe... sometimes you've just got to take one for the team.

NikNik: Thank you for hitting the magic number! No real update, but I hope you enjoyed the mosaic. &dance &dance &dance

Cali: It sure ain't.

thundercrack83: Thanks! Now let's see if I can do an even longer mosaic for #300. ;D

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Air6

Really impresive mosaic. Congratulations on your 200th post.

GMT

congrats on reaching 200 posts.
gotta agree. impressive mosaik.
well done.

and nice pics it shows.

waiting for more here

... really, it is. I swear.

thundercrack83

That is a beautiful mosaic, emilin. It captures everything that's great about Islas Gemas, which is...well, everything! Here's to 200 more posts!

pvarcoe

Holy mackeral!!
Wow, that is one cool mosiac.
The superimposed shots on top of the long mosiac is a neat effect.

Can't wait for more emilin. Super work.

Badsim

Great mosaic , the top is funny and particularly striking with traffic congestion on slope and turns ... it's such alive ! I just wonder , where are you going , all ? ;D

Congratulations , emilin .;) .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

MAS71

&bis& Congratuletion Emilin &bis&

Now, your diary became a "METROPOLIS"
Next please aim at "MEGAROPOLIS" !! :thumbsup:

Heinz

wow you know what? if any of our Presidents here in the Philippines had half of your vision for Islas Gemas, we probably wouldn't be too deep in dirt... i mean, debt. incredible what you can do with islands. i don't know if you mentioned the answer to this before but are your cities functional?  :P cause that really is amazing development you have going for Islas Gemas. Congratulations on hitting 200 and i sincerely wish for many more to come. will be watching for the next developments.  &apls  &apls  &apls

kimcar

&apls  Great mosaic mate . Congrats for2oo comments . Lets go for 2oo more. :thumbsup:

emilin

Quote from: zniehadajet on March 20, 2007, 05:34:31 AM
i don't know if you mentioned the answer to this before but are your cities functional?

Yes and no. They do have population, power, water, garbage and all of that stuff. But they probably wouldn't survive very long if I let the game run on it's own. Ópalo (the japanese island) has about 1.000 inhabitants all working with commercial jobs at the waterfront (which also answers Badsims question about where they are all going). It has fire coverage, but no police and education. Puerto Rico and Juaníta are more functional (with education and law enforcement and such) with about 6-7.000 inhabitants together. Topaz has no population at all - it's all eyecandy there.

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

bat

fantastic mosaic! Congrats on 200 comments, emilin! :thumbsup:

Cali

awesome mosaic, and also congrats on 200
"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

kwakelaar

Also from me congratulations on your 200th reply, and thanks for the fantastic looking mosaic.

And the dog is indeed mine, and like any owner will tell you, he is sweet as can be.

Heinz

ok thanks for answering that question.  :P eyecandy or not, functional or not, i still stand by my statement that your visions for the inter-island region is A-grade  :thumbsup: planning to buy a sim-speedboat to visit as often as i can.  :P

rooker1

Very cool update.  Not only were the pics great, but so was how it was presented.
&apls
Call me Robin, please.

Rayden

Congrats emilin on your MD's 200th post, nice graphical production and beautiful game images.  &apls

sebes

Great mosaique Emil... this was a great way to celebrate the 200+ comments!  &apls
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN