• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RONDNOIR ~ the small Principality ~ Biganos - Replies and Teaser Old Watermill ~

Started by Framly, May 06, 2010, 02:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanami

Awesome river scenery! I can see how the river so historical toward the nation through the story in this update, pretty interesting story I say. :thumbsup:

Gugu3

Framly

Time for some answers...

@Girafe, art128, Dantes, Gugu3, noahclem, manga rivotra, SuperMessi, romualdillo, kelis, vortext, TheTeaCat, Ernestmaxis, Vizoria, feyss, Kergelen, belfastsocrates, Unconstantean, Simcoug, compdude787, kbieniu7, seraf, Themistokles, Fasan, Bipin, Nanami

Thank you very much my friends!!!! You keep Rondnoir alive with your motivating comments :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

@Themistokles: I use a GLR Texture Mod

@kbieniu7: The bridge crossing a valley - you can see it in a upcoming Update the next months

@compdude787: No doubt :) There is a incline(Cable car) between the castle and the lakeshore

@Ernestmaxis: I made the paths with my friend Mac from SFBT.

@Vizoria: I work on a entire city tile, but i always finished little areas. I started with the traffic ways and connect all construction phases to an entire City. It takes months ;)

@Girafe & kelis: The paths are MMPs of my own (it is a cooperation from MAC(SFBT) and me) I hope the SFBT release the MMP paths very soon...we have made four dífferent textures.

Teaser

The old Watermill on River Soye...
[I worked with diag. bridges for the first time]

See you soon :thumbsup:

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

Themistokles

Awesome as always! &apls The rail bridge fits its place very well... and the canoers are either terribly brave or very foolhardy people :D
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

Vizoria

Yet more fantastic river scenes! The diagonal railway bridge is superbly placed!

compdude787

Nice river there! Though, yes, it looks to be a bit too low at this time of the year to kayak down. Those kayakers should have done this when the river was higher!!
Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

Gugu3

kelis

Fantastic pictures, both are great !! I really like the railway bridge  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Swordmaster

Nice job Framly, also on the previous update. Good to see you're keeping this up!

Cheers
Willy

art128

Nice picture, really well done. I can't help but think your MD would be lovely with the RRW. :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kbieniu7

What can I add? Very well. Good job with your first diagonal bridge  :) However, rafting among such stones seems a bit dangerous to me  :D
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

noahclem