• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

JP Schriefer's BATs

Started by JP Schriefer, August 10, 2015, 07:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankU

Nice station! Although it looks like it is the railwaystation to Disney World.  :P

mattb325

Nice! I love seeing how other batters work - it looks like a very faithful rendition  ()stsfd()

Dantes

It's look perfect to Wild West MD  :)

praiodan

Wonderful modelling, though the platform roofing could use another couple of pillars maybe? On the other hand this just might be my occupation breaking free while having a day off:D

Simmer2

Shaping up really nice &apls

I do love rails....

Nick
________________________________________________________________________________

c.p.

Beautiful modelling so far :thumbsup:

seraf

Lovely work on the station  &apls &apls

It's sad that it is gone :(

JP Schriefer

Krasner: oh it's so beautiful! What a shame it's going to be destroyed :(

FrankU:
thanks! Nice to know I'm not the only one who thinks it looks like a  fantasy building (at least that tower).

mattb325:
thanks, matt!

Dantes:
nice to know :P

praiodan: thank you! I was thinking about that too, it's a bit weird only a few pillars there.

Simmer2: thank you, Nick!

c.p.: thank you!

seraf: thanks! Yeah, but a new station was built there and today it's a museum. I think in this case it was a great loss but also a great addition:

So last weekend I just checked the new measures from the Singer Building model with the original ones to make sure they are right this time. BTW I think I didn't posted it here, but I realized the Singer Building actually had an annex building with a different architectonic style, so I'm thinking about doing it as a different BAT in the future. Now I intend just to change some things like it was in its first version before modifications, especially on the top.

A quick render from a different angle (yeah I took out all the textures to start it again and make them better):

romualdillo

Wonderful model! The level of detail is stunning.  &apls
I think I like the new station better, but the older one was also charming.

vester

Wow that just got so much details.  :thumbsup:

Dantes

Very impressive detail love!  :o

belfastsocrates

A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

Simmer2

________________________________________________________________________________

korver

reddonquixote

Your greatest masterpiece so far  &apls &apls
Pay heed to the tales of old wives. It may well be that they alone keep in memory what it was once needful for the wise to know.

mattb325

bombardiere

This is superb modelling.  &apls I hope you can match the modelling with superb textures, because the texturing is important in SC4.  :thumbsup:

seraf

Ok, the new station is great too, but I wish the old was saved somehow  $%Grinno$%

Wonderful work on Singer, truly beautiful  &apls &apls &apls

JP Schriefer

Thank you very much, folks! I really appreciate your comments :)

So I released a building I started in the end of 2015 and just finished today '-'
http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3535

For a long time I'm avoiding to show here and on ST every project I start because I feel bad showing lots of things and just releasing a few of them. I don't know if other batters are like that as well, but I have 54 projects that are not finished yet. On the first post I only show here 19, so I believe you understand what I mean feeling bad about it :D

But I like to show something especially when I release a new BAT :P
This one is 667 Madison Avenue, I started it at the same time as 261 5th Avenue. I just need to work on the roofs now - hate that part - and the textures of course.

reddonquixote

Great choice of building and very nice modelling  :thumbsup:

54 Unfinished BATs..? that might be a record  &mmm
Pay heed to the tales of old wives. It may well be that they alone keep in memory what it was once needful for the wise to know.